Get off the fence Jim

Get off the fence Jim.

i think he is on /our/ side secretly just don't want to get shit drowned

>join my tribe

He is.

Jim has and always will be a fencesitter.
He's a spineless cuck and a loser but at least his unwillingness to bet on any horse is what makes him kinda bareable.
He learned the hard way not to commit to any stupid "social movement" after he made himself a laughingstock during the whole gamergate thing and his leftist asian internet girlfriend saga thing.
But as long as he keeps stirring all hornet nests he can stay.

How did he make himself a laughing stock?
He also shilled pretty hard in Trumps direction but refused to say he voted for him.
Favourite YouTuber though.

Jim is the Judge of the Internet

Jim just wants to see the world burn so to speak. He admits himself he just wants to laugh at dumb shit.

>How did he make himself a laughing stock?
He got all eceleb and flip flopped constantly when some azn SJW from the internet promised him pussy he then went on some lifestream with her sucking his dick with all his alt lite sceptic butt buddies sat there with suspended boners and listened to the slurping sounds and he became one of those attention starving lolcows himself until deleting everything and reappearing after people already forgot about how much of a clownshow gamergate ended up being.

Jim is an observer and sargon is triggered that his idiocy is laughed at by jim, and because of this he thinks he's a biased alt-righter

That's not how internet fights work. Jim works as a neutral party when starting shit.

>not taking the EmptyHero pill

Smegmaking is /ourguy/

>if you aren't with me or siding with my polar opposite then you're a fence sitter

>omg wait he's n-not actually /ourguy/
fucking e-celeb worshippers man your dreams are crushed every time because you're actually this delusional holy shit

this but DMC is still better than DMC3

So you accuse us of being e-celeb worshippers because we dont suck him off?

You have very nice eyes gadsdude.

no because you guys always think they have the same beliefs as you do and then get buttblasted when they don't, same thing happened with molyneux and peterson(before the more recent "thats dr peterson to you bucko" stuff)

Holy projecting batman.
Try re-reading my posts.

I said he has value because he's a fence sitter and learned from his gamergate cringe-core and doesn't attach himself to retarded "social movements".
You're just a brainlett here

He has repeatedly described himself as a conservative. What does OP want him to do, become a political activist? It won't happen. He just wants to laugh at stupid shit.

Peterson doesnt believe Jews are inherently evil so he had to be discarded, the memeflag guys said so

This guy is a homophobic pos, a typical Sup Forumstard through and through.

If Youtube gave a single shit about gay people, his channel would be long gone, but the only thing they care about is money.