Revisionism

There are notable differences between the “pool’s closed” raid and Ugandan Knuckles meme. Whereas the latter is an attempt to disrupt and annoy for no other purpose than to cause a disturbance, the “pool’s closed” raids were reportedly organized in an attempt to protest Habbo Hotel moderators alleged tactics to keep darker-skinned avatars out of the pool area.

archive.is/foxJO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbD5dShemps
youtube.com/watch?v=tPTx06WOrx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

U DO NOT KNO DE WEY

Why did this meme even explode like this? I remember seeing the knuckles video once or twice in some threads but it never got too much fuss, did some youtuber show it to his viewers or what

WILL U SHOW HIM DE WEY?

There are at least 4 videos on YouTube with 1M+ views that I have seen

>the “pool’s closed” raids were reportedly organized in an attempt to protest Habbo Hotel moderators alleged tactics to keep darker-skinned avatars out of the pool area.
>he believed it

Da qween will show us da wey ov da deval

>Inb4 30 faggots pretending to be oldfags say they vividly remember pools closed

EEF DE POOL IS CLOSED WE KNO DE WAY CLICK CLICK CLICK

>pewdiepie worried about being seen as racist
>has a video where he pretends to be Ugandan and makes clicking sounds to communicate

The pools closed raid was made because Sup Forums hates niggers and it was funny. Stop believeing troll posts

I was around for the habbo and pr bullshit, never participated because I didn't want to install that garbage and make dozens of throwaway accounts

It was made because there was a news piece about a pool being closed due to aids, jfc

Literally minion posting.. this is nothing like the habbo raids
This is like fucking Madagascar lemur role play
It’s cute but beyond that it’s nothing it’s not a raid

he pretends to be Knuckles who happens to have a mock accent and make clicking noises. The gaps in between are filled by your racist thoughts

Ebola

Video of PewDiePie being Ugandan knuckles please.

All hail da commander

I fucking put my back out throwing up an entire tuna sandwich tonight watching pewds playing this because I'm an old fagget who gets car sickness from watching vr and 3d games

yeah i know the way, good tune
youtube.com/watch?v=rbD5dShemps

youtube.com/watch?v=tPTx06WOrx8

Others start it but he joins in

>YouTube
There's your fucking problem you cancerous normalfags, go back to your talking heads

Shut ur mouf nigra.

Dumb bobba