Absolute State of American Educational System

Do other burgers have an issue with this being taught to children? These people are coming into high schools, even elementary schools, and peddling this shit.

Luckily, they do have a section of a website that is for reporting concerns.

transstudent.org/report

And a twitter for any extra comments

twitter.com/transstudent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s0EuQe6BOWo
youtu.be/hIv-KOQ5F4A
shmoop.com/brave-new-world/sex-quotes-2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YZXGjeRaUNo
transstudent.org/report
twitter.com/transstudent
youtu.be/kasiov0ytEc
youtu.be/3TQZ-2iMUR0
youtu.be/XVcmGSPBGyM
sexchangeregret.com/Things-Ive-Learned
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Did you see the Jordan Peterson video with this thumb nail? youtu.be/s0EuQe6BOWo

I watched the whole thing, but you should at least watch it from 50 minutes on.

here is some more of these good infographs they have on their website.

This is an important YouTube video to share with all you friends
>Comprehensive Sex Education
youtu.be/hIv-KOQ5F4A

See pages 28 and 29.

Page 29 of the PDF says they are starting to teach gender expression at age 5 and page 28 says they are starting to teach sex ED at age 6 starting with the external genitals.
I guess you can't understand all this gender confusion without knowing about your genitals

k12.wa.us/HealthFitness/Standards/HPE-Standards.pdf

Fucking disgusting. Shit like this blackpills me into oblivion.

I'm not site if this is related, but Aldous Huxley predicted liberals would start specializing children as part of societal control

shmoop.com/brave-new-world/sex-quotes-2.html

>Simulated sex helps to dehumanize the whole act. The aim is to eliminate all emotion from the act so that, as Mustapha will later explain, loyalty to the state is never in competition with loyalty to an individual. The more that sex pervades every aspect of culture, the less important it becomes, and the less emotion attached to it.
-Aldous Huxley - Brave New World

youtube.com/watch?v=YZXGjeRaUNo

>Do other burgers have an issue with this being taught to children? These people are coming into high schools, even elementary schools, and peddling this shit.
>Luckily, they do have a section of a website that is for reporting concerns.
>transstudent.org/report
>And a twitter for any extra comments
>twitter.com/transstudent

You should not be complaining to these people. Personally, I think they are a bit evil and will not care about your complaint.

I say they are evil because they want to spread damage to everyone in order for all people to be equally damaged.

You need to complain to schools, but most of all, parents who have their children in school.

Take the video I have shared and share it with your friends. Notice the video contains Barbara Spector who is hated by the alt right for campaigning to bring immigrants to Europe, but she herself is against Alfred Kinsey style sex ED programs

It'd still be pretty funny to larp as a concerned parent or even some bullshit story about being kicked in the balls so hard by classmates you didn't even need to go through the surgery.

>let's teach kids about their dicks and vaginas so it will be easier for us to fuck them.
>push pedophilia however we can
fuck these people and fuck having kids until this is all sorted out or homeschool them. fuck everything about this

>fuck having kids
Not a good solution, just pay for private schooling, or even homeschool them.

They might try to use your story. It might actually help their cause.

that was literally part of my reply

>unicorn
>mfw

I'm hoping to home evil and then join a homeschool association so my kid can socialize with other homeschool kids.

Still, how can we get the word out to other parents this is taking place?

Again:
Comprehensive Sex Education
youtu.be/hIv-KOQ5F4A

>cut your dick off, you'd be a lot happier

>Did you see the Jordan Peterson video with this thumb nail? youtu.be/s0EuQe6BOWo
>I watched the whole thing, but you should at least watch it from 50 minutes on.

In relation to this Jordan Peterson video, which explains these people are brainwashing kids in school and trying to make free speech illegal so no one can complain about it.

This guy Rinaldo Walcott is complaining Jordan Peterson doesn't have the credentials to criticize his department's work, while at least one of the professors in his department claims gender does not exist in biology youtu.be/kasiov0ytEc

Maybe we need memes associating these people with flat earthers.

Trump had been cutting finding to groups that support this kind of crap. Here's one complaining they have to close because of it coloradoyouthmatter.org/

I wonder if there would be a chance at getting a law passed, politics can not be taught in elementary school because they are only teaching postmodernism/communism.

>>cut your dick off, you'd be a lot happier

I think they are trying to reduce the population youtu.be/3TQZ-2iMUR0

youtu.be/XVcmGSPBGyM

>(((they)))
I think it's a lot of subversive shit at the same time, killing loads of birds with one large stone.

Also, don't you get the feeling they are lying

sexchangeregret.com/Things-Ive-Learned

Let's not forget this one

Are those.... Teeth?

My cousin is in the goddamn 5th grade and says that there are more than 2 genders. Why is this bullshit being peddled to children?

> (You)
>Are those.... Teeth?
It kind of does look like teeth. I don't know what the hell it is.

>My cousin is in the goddamn 5th grade and says that there are more than 2 genders. Why is this bullshit being peddled to children?

If you look at one of the previous videos I posted, it's long though, they know it is easier to indoctrinate children if they start as early as possible

>Did you see the Jordan Peterson video with this thumb nail? youtu.be/s0EuQe6BOWo
>I watched the whole thing, but you should at least watch it from 50 minutes on.

>My cousin is in the goddamn 5th grade and says that there are more than 2 genders. Why is this bullshit being peddled to children?

You probably actually want to check this video out first

Comprehensive Sex Education
youtu.be/hIv-KOQ5F4A

What state is your cousin in?

Jordan Peterson recommend reading Stephen Hicks' book on postmodernism, which is essentially communism rebranded.

I've also started listening to the Gulag Archipelago. You can find party of it on YouTube.

These people will strip every right we have in the name of protecting these minority groups they have made up.