Are you a Homusexual? Madoka thread

Are you a Homusexual? Madoka thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/156155912/#156159050_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe.What's the treatment?

No, I'm Kyouko sexual.

I know someone who definetly isn't Homusexual.

They're both sexual.

Here we go again.

What is it about Kyouko that makes her so extra specially cute?

Her overall appearance & personality.

Bingo!

In other words everything about her.

Cute personified.

Her carefree attitude and slobbyness / tomboyishness is also absoloutley adorable too.

Love of food, devotion to a baka, & care-free attitude to boot.

Her badassery and ability to get shit done when things go sour

Her tough image yet still having a soft side.

god i wish that were me

Her strength as a magical girl even without being able to use her illusion magic.

I love Kyouko.

Will the fourth movie have a happy ending?

Bittersweet.

>Implying there will be a fourth movie

You, !Akemi, need to seek serious medical help.

Also, reminder, you were pretending to be a "normal fag" with that persona. Yes you show up in threads constantly now? And that's on top of how you act exactly like all of your other personas.

Yeah, no. Reminder that you're cancer and not actually a fan of the Madoka series.

Why do you think so? Is Homura kill? If they asspull hard and revert everything to the initial state at ep 1 I'll be pretty disappointed.

There will be if we believe strongly enough

See? You act exactly like all of your other personas in the fact you are painfully autistic and refuse to actually talk to anyone or reply to people who call you out on your faults.

Really, go into any other thread on the site right now, call someone out, and see if they ignore it like you do.

I would rather have a second season.

This.

Reminder that Homura never defeated Mami in a push-ups contest.

You are not "triggering" anyone, you are not "baiting" anyone. You are just shitposting and people want you to stop.

A 12/13 ep SoL with the girls in Akuma Homu's world would be nice.

>homura & madoka don't want to be there
>kyouko & sayaka sharing pocky
>mami still alone
Great detail in one frame, Shaft.

Higher rez?

An SoL would be alright I guess, but would completely deviate from the focus of the series. I'd rather have them do something risky and potentially ruin the franchise than become a sterile shadow of its past.

I really wish I was Araragi.

It must suck being this painfully autistic.
And even if you are trying to "trigger" people by ignoring them, you are still autistic.

Oh, you made another trip guy of infinite trips?

That doesn't even look like Mami desu

I meant she's nowhere to be seen.

rebellion was the second season though

Can you use a trip, so I can just filter you?

Not hard to hide posts, dude.

Sure, but literally everyone hates, so you're not going to be filtering much.

And actually, I'll use the trip after you tell me what I'm doing wrong. With supporting details.

Don't want to hide posts manually every thread.

Your posting style just gives away who you are and I don't like that. I use Anonymize to not see all the tripniggas in these threads, but when I still reconize people it's annoying.

Nope, there is no style. You're just making shit up.
You couldn't explain and detail this "style" even if your life depended on it.

>Nope, there is no style. You're just making shit up.
I really don't want to get into this conversation, because it's stupid, but if you think you aren't easily reconisable, be my guest. All your posts are the same.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/156155912/#156159050_1
See what I mean. You literally can't do it. Your way of telling who people are is "do they agree with my shipping cancer" and "do they not agree with my shipping cancer." There is nothing else to your method of identifying people.

What's actually stupid is your shipping cancer and how you have harassed people every single day for the last three years.

Seek medical aid.

Autism is a hell of a drug.

Getting the last post does not mean you win.

Considering the following:
You are the one who is doing something wrong, so you are the one who needs to stop.

It's not the people who are telling you to fuck off that are the problem.

Really, how do you think what you're doing will make anyone at all accept that you are in the right and listen to you?

Do you think if you just attack and harass people enough that they will listen to you and stop posting things that do not fit into your safe space?

Why not just stop replying?

Because then you will think that you "win", thus making you continue acting that way in the future.

>Because then you will think that you "win", thus making you continue acting that way in the future.
But apparently he'll post images everytime you reply.

It's kind of astounding how this is the best thing you have to do with your time. You don't want to watch anime or read manga. No, you want to sit here on Sup Forums and try to harass people as much as you possibly can. And no, telling you to fuck off and stop attacking people is not the same.

And yeah, that's because you keep posting images, you think if you get the last post that you "win" or some shit. It's really insane. You think it's about having the last reply, not about making a valid argument. That's why you keep posting.

Getting the last post does not mean you win.

Correct, which is why my posts contains reasoning and explanations. As opposed to your posts where you just attack people.

I said Getting the last post does not mean you win.

See? It's insane how obsessed you are with having the last post. I keep trying to make you be reasonable and address what's being said in the posts you reply to, but you refuse to do it.

It's what the posts that you reply to are always longer than the ones you spam.

See? It's insane how obsessed you are with having the last post.

No, see all the explains and details that involve reasoning in my post? See how it's not a post just for the sake of making a post like yours are?

That means it's not about having the last post, it's about trying to reason with you.

Still trying to get the last post? How obsessive.

thread successfully derailed?

Pic related.

Why do you have such a hard time accepting that you are wrong and being an asshole? It's just insane how long this has been going on because you are mad people don't like you and that people can factually prove the shipping cancer you like is bad.

The fact you just out right refuse to answer what people say is what makes it so clear and obvious that you don't care about anything other than trying to harass people. And people who reply to you try to get you to stop by reasoning with you. Which usually only makes you act worse.

Because here's the thing, you want to try and "prove" that your method of "the only want to deal with things you don't like is to ignore them" is correct by forcing it. You will not stop posting things people dislike until they ignore them, thus "proving" your method correct.

Autism ruins these threads.

(U)

Both of you need a bullet.

I'm not trying to get the last post, I'm trying to make you act reasonable. Like was explained in the posts you've been replying to. So long as you refuse to be reasonable, I will keep replying.

You can have the last post all you want, so long as your last post is reasonable.

Really, what is wrong with you? I don't get it. Why don't you just be reasonable like a normal person?

Nope, just the guy who intentionally tries to ruin threads.

I want to fuck her tight, virgin devil pussy.

Can we have a real thread?

What I'd love to see is all canon ships realized (Mado x Homu, Saya x Kyou, Mami x Nagi), but I'm not sure how the writers could manage that.

MamiNagi is a stretch but the other two are highly plausible.

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

>mod actually got the hothead outta here
nice

Devils are not for sexing! Only worshiping!

very nice