What is the opinion of brits about Oswald Mosley?

What is the opinion of brits about Oswald Mosley?
I find him a really interesting forgotten character in history.
And has anyone red his books?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iDMiui8LShk
youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_a_Nation
youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys
youtu.be/d0stoXahQJE
youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA
youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw
youtube.com/watch?v=nvlnfzbTOFc
youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw
youtube.com/watch?v=lpMAFh6u1nM
youtube.com/watch?v=HgTjflPt3oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UweGGzWtK5g
youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs
youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs
youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8
youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wU75O-Bc3kE
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY
youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk
youtube.com/watch?v=PfkRunYJ-ME
youtube.com/watch?v=7NANpjP1Cfw
youtube.com/watch?v=zHuEOwyaEAo
youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvEvATBiQ5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most don't know about him. The ones that have bothered to do the research are either mega-leftists or fascists.

Some Jew who looks like Kushner

Not even in school?

>And has anyone red his books?
Yes.

No.

Actually, I saw him briefly mentioned in an unbiased manner in some old textbook.

Way better than Hitler.

A man ahead of his time.
One of the few British nationalists to clearly see the limits and weaknesses of state nationalism in a globalising world, which is why he advocated the creation of a true European nation, Europe as one country. He could never reach great popularity in Britain as he saw himself as a European first, that doesn't run well in this country, closed mindedness and petty tribalism about the continent deeply ingrained here. The elite of this country, even within his own movement, were all prejudiced against him for this view in particular. If only he'd been born in Germany.

I've read 100 Questions Asked and Answered by him. He was a great man, and a fantastic introduction to fascism.
t. Anglo-American

Why?

can someone post the pic of the group hug/pose thing?

Wasn't a complete sperg like Hitler, less likely to have started pointless wars.

I listen to Mosley white pills on the regular.

youtu.be/iDMiui8LShk

His ideas were mostly the same. The only difference was that great Britain already had an empire and Mosley had about 1% of Hitler's success

Not even in school. They don't want Brits to know that the sacrifice of British lives could've been avoided easily if he were elected. Instead they suck off that fat alcaholic Kike enabler Churchill. They're even making a movie about him, makes me sick.

I recently went to the national portrait gallery in London. There on the wall was Mosleys image and it was captivating. As the clueless foreign hordes of tourists shuffled through unaware and without taking notice , I quietly dreamed restoring his vision and our once proud nation. When I saw Churchill, surrounded by gooks taking selfies, I wanted to rip the bastard off the wall. I eventually made my way back to Mosley for more quiet contemplation. Needless to say i have a high opinion of the man.

The absolute worst is the Aussie nut huggers who glorify him while that the same time despising the British officers (see churchhill) that ordered the suicide charges in Turkey.

He had great speech skills, I’ve seen a few of those motivating but actually depressing (because of the reality we live today) videos.

Ugh. I can't stand that fat fuck Churchill, and this is coming from an amerimutt.

>The only difference was that great Britain already had an empire and Mosley had about 1% of Hitler's success
Britain isn't Germany.
Mass movements never take off here.
It's why we have nobody, while other cucked countries like France and Germany have the FN and AFD. As I said here
Mosley should have been born somewhere else, his talents and vision were wasted in this country.

Agree
I think a mosley in the Usa would have worked

He was a far better orator than the fat cunt he ran against. The fact that he stands almost forgotten now is testament to the (((backing))) Churchill had.

So how does this make Mosley better than Hitler who apparently a sperg.

Who was the rival? The one who resigned before churchshill?

The crowd cried "Down with Mosley!"

AND DOWN HE WENT!

I still think we will win.
As Mosley points out in that video, Europe has seen darker days than this, and Europeans, when motivated to do so, will overcome unbelievable odds to survive.

soon brother

Germaboo cuck who wanted a pan-European political organization that would be dominated by Germany

Sounds familiar?

Dude, Mosley hated Britain. He thought it was an arrogant island that needed to learn it's place and become a tributary to Berlin.

Yeah but non europeans are deeply inserted into most west european countries, this fight is not a regular war, this is a cultural struggle

Proof?

Starvation and mass death from war are all easily recovered from. Demographic shift not so much
>Mosley hated Britain
Lmao. Maybe the leadership, biut not the people

his books are probably the best primary source intro to fash.

Wasn't he the hangman in Red Rock?

I don't believe fascism would have ever taken off in the USA. It's at odds with American sensibilities, just as it is with ours. Americans see themselves as rugged individualists, are completely detached from their roots, and view strong collective identies with suspicion or hostility.

>Dude, Mosley hated Britain.
He hated the rulers, and rightly so.
He detached himself from petty nationalism because he could see it was a historical imperative to unite Europe.

He was amazing

Mosley's advocacy for pan-Europeanism is well known, as is his deference to the Nazi Party

So if a German hated Hitler wouldn't he be against the nation as a whole?

>Starvation and mass death from war are all easily recovered from. Demographic shift not so much

Yeah but non europeans are deeply inserted into most west european countries, this fight is not a regular war, this is a cultural struggle

Entire populations over people have been move before from one nation to another.
Entire ethnic groups have moved in their millions in response to the right pressures and conditions.

It is possible if only we have the will to see it done. We may not be able to imagine it happening under our present system, but this system will not last.

meme person
never had support of more than 1/50 britons max. After WW2, fringe of the fringe wouldn't touch him.
spent the 50s and 60s saying blackshirts weren't antisemitic and that they were anti-hitler, (hince crave Aryan blood meme), but since his death, we know 100% fact he was financed directly from Nazi German government, and wrote multiple letters to top nazis on a planned alliance, should he attempt a coup or a civil war breaks out.

The battle of Cable street was his peak moment, and he was outnumbered 10-1. Ultimately spent his last couple years as a recluse in France, and told those close to him he had failed Europe, and that Europe was to be lost to non-whites.

I find it parodoxical claiming to be a fascist when I live in a liberal democracy and I lived in submission to a liberal democracy. I don't believe fascism is a superior ideology, and Mosleys is by far the greatest example of a fascist idol. However, unless I was to recluse completely from society, I find it impossible to be anything than a liberal democrat when living under the reign of liberal democracy.

Gotta try, maybe if we don't use the word facist or facism and make something like the American Integrelist Party normies wouldn't tell a difference. But most Americans are brainwashed to the absolute extreme.

I don't understand. He's be against German leadership

>meme person
>never had support of more than 1/50 britons max.
Fascism could never take off here, no matter who was the leader. If Hitler won the war, then that would be a different question. Your understanding of the subject is petty.

I honestly believe it is possible, but only on the condition of breaking a fraction off USA. If you were to gather a collective at some start, you might stand a chance.
Otherwise this guy seems right.

Really? It seemed more like he was a nationalist who indulged a european fellowship along with the encouragement for other countries to be nationalists as well - just like Hitler.

Well, you' haven't really thought about it then. All fascism implies for the individual is to hold yourself to the highest standard while you serve your family, community and race. If you identify your community as fellow white european fascists, then by golly you're a fascist too!

I was about to say what this Dane said.
But that raises the question of what the other states in the union and the feds would do. It would have to occur under extreme conditions.

Good response lad.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_a_Nation
Read the full article.

I'm not really sure fascism is just about believing you're a fascist, that honestly seem like a dumb definition. I agree on the whole Evola aristocrat of the soul thing, but being a fascist would require you would have a fascist community to live in, otherwise the whole "thousand sticks"thing makes no sense.

He was terrible, and would have undermined the British state to no end. Fetishised the Irish, wanted a united Europe (really makes me think) and pushed ardently for Leftist economic policies. He was however a masterful orator and at least he actually stood for something which hasn't been seen in Westminster since.

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

If a world's first fascist brought about fascism due to his dedication to the cause, when did he become the fascist? You're being absolutely pedantic. Of course he was a fascist from the start based on his ideology.

What do you suppose the system will be when democracy collapses due to all the different ethnic, religious, cultural and political extremes all making democratic government impossible?
Meanwhile the welfare state collapses and the social systems buckle.
You don't foresee the British waking up and saying, "hang on, this is our homeland?".
History and common sense seem to suggest the direction we are heading leads to civil war.

A fascist society would require a society of fascists, yes.
But he's right that fascism starts at the level of the individual being the best they can be, and then using their individual strength to serve the nation.

I stand corrected.

Honestly I think it's unlikely it will ever happen to America. I do think it's a possibility for the scandinavia countries, because our states are so weak that if a fraction got to break off and grow in peace, a coup would be inevetable. We even have a fucking communist mini-state that stole a part of central Copenhagen. To this they they still don't pay tax or abide to our laws, but they leech on our wellfare and free healthcare. That's how weak a state Denmark is right now.

This is the type of numpty I have to share the island with, thick as cowshit until the day he drops dead. Bet you voted UKIP to kick the poles out.

You know there's a solution, Reginald.

Nice ad hom, are you projecting? He was a failure and his views were completely incompatible with Britain.

>To this they they still don't pay tax or abide to our laws, but they leech on our wellfare and free healthcare. That's how weak a state Denmark is right now
Is that the place with all the hippies and weed smokers?

BASED BEADY!

>He was a failure and his views were completely incompatible with Britain.

Then why do they resonate with us today, whilst the old parties are busy falling over themselves to appeal to Muslims, blacks and feminists?

>He was a failure and his views were completely incompatible with Britain.
I already made 3 or 4 counter arguments above and even agreed partially with this statement.

It get why you think it's pedantic, it truely is. However, I do believe that when discussing politics actions is what essentially defines you and not just a diegsis of who you wish you were, but who you ultimately don't have the will-power to be.

I won't disagree with the origin of state fascism, but if portraying said community as a group of "fascist" within a democratic state, I would say that the fascist in this case are in submission to a current superior ideology and thereby as long as they participate in the superior ideology, they are defined by that.

Bingo.

Christania.

What do you mean resonate with us today? The idea about self determination for Britons? It was expressed the most during the Victorian Era. You know nothing of this country and its political history.

>It was expressed the most during the Victorian Era.

When we weren't being swamped by, Muslims, blacks and feminists?

It's actually an old military base they stole. We had giant upheavals in the 70s. Pre-antifa tier communists and punks were sieging old buildings to live for free. Eventually most of the country got cleaned out, but a few encampments remained. The last commie bastions were "Ty-lejren" and "Christania". Ty-lejr imploded due to their free sex, free drugs and nudist society, but Christania still stands.

But the absolute fucking irony is that Mosley was not for this anyway. Britain has always been separate from the continent and Mosley sought for us to integrate and become one with it. British self determination could not be realised under Europe a Nation.

is this the ultimate fascist song?
youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ

Do you think Mosley had to raise awareness about muslims and blacks in the 1930s, you mong? It wasn't an issue. Britain was an ethnostate, as was most of Europe at this time. The fact you think wanting to make this country for the natives again is Mosley's idea is enough to conclude you don't know what the fuck you're on about.

Nah, anything German conducted by Karajan is.

UK was 99.7% English/Celtic in 1960. By 2060, it will almost certainly be majority non-indigenous. Further in timeline, such as 2200, 2300, which is not insane in scope of history, UK may be single digits indigenous.

Ethnostate? Didn't you have as many jews as Germany did?
History has it that England tried to deport jews before Germany even did?

>Mosley only existed in the 30s.
Sure thing, mate. Didn't say a word against non white immigration. You're a spastic, m8.

Nah,

youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys

I didn't know that place was tax exempt, wow. I went there with my gf, who's Danish, the first time I went to cph.
>It was expressed the most during the Victorian Era. You know nothing of this country and its political history.
History is fine and dandy, but people like you live in it. All you do is look back. We've had your type in power for decades with nothing to show for it. Conservatives have not once managed to preserve anything. You're to busy looking at the past while the left builds the future. Then you get up one day and can't recognize the country.

I'm not interested in living in or revering fossils. I want to unite Europe and see the birth of the greatest civilization in human history.

Same for us. We had finally gotten rid of all our jews and then our commie traitor government flooded Denmark with muslim in the 1960-70s

Nope! This one is tho

youtu.be/d0stoXahQJE

>. I went there with my gf, who's Danish, the first time I went to cph.
And I forgot to say that I went there to rent some nice bikes, not to smoke weed.

Haha, so Mosley was the only politician post-Second World War to speak against mass immigration? Even fucking Churchill planned to campaign on ethnonationalist lines. Enoch Powell was the most outspoken critic of mass immigration. These people were not fascists, nor were they Mosley's disciples.

The government wanted to make sure there were workers ready to take care of the boomers. To this day I fucking despise them. They betrayed their country for their own indulgence.

Where did I say that all I want to do is look back? I simply stated a fact, that the concept of British self determination was expressed most during the Victorian Era. It was not Mosley's magnum opus. I do however think we can take a lot of ideas and lessons from the Victorian Era going forward, if I were to be completely honest, it was not a perfect time but they certainly got many things right.

#AlwaysRight

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8

youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA

youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlnfzbTOFc

youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA

youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw

youtube.com/watch?v=lpMAFh6u1nM

youtube.com/watch?v=HgTjflPt3oQ

youtube.com/watch?v=UweGGzWtK5g

youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs

youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs

youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8

youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=wU75O-Bc3kE

youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg

youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY

youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk

Britain awake, arise from slumber

youtube.com/watch?v=PfkRunYJ-ME

youtube.com/watch?v=7NANpjP1Cfw

youtube.com/watch?v=zHuEOwyaEAo

youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs

You're the one who limited the context of his opinions to the 30s and acted as if he only ever operated in a purely British ethnostate.
Well if we're talking primarily about fascism, and how Mosley presented it, his views on financial democratic politics are something that we need today.
Democracy, at least in its present for, needs to be done away with and capitalism needs constraining.
The press needs to be prevented from publishing subversion and lies and subversive elements needs removing from society.

Hahaha. That movie was so fucking awful. Fantastic how three different brainlets failed to fathom the complexity of the book, so they made 3 movies mocking it, whereas the first one turned out reversed in effect.
Propaganda level 0

It is. Or well, it's illegal, but they're not paying taxes anyways and our government is too afraid to interfer with them, because the place is a safehaven for bikers and muslim gangs.
But I would encourage any tourist to visit it, because it's architechtually interesting and you get to experience a micro-society within a society. Plus it's a sealed part of danish history now - an eternal mockery to democracy.

It was also you who heavily implied that the idea of not wanting to be swamped by Muslims, blacks and feminists was Mosley's idea. You don't have to be a fascist to be an ethnonationalist.

They do have great bikes and I'm glad to hear so. Weed is for commies.

ARYANS HAVE RIGHTS.

Every single day six hundred thousand ARYANS are gathered from their ancestral homes and across the country by the wicked Blood Constabulary and sent to the great Blood Refineries that are widespread our country.

With recent scientific breakthroughs, it has been revealed that ARYAN's feel pain, fear, sadness and anger and that sending them into the whirring centrifugal shredders is indeed the cruellest and most painful thing imaginable. Right now in England, it is estimated that between 11 - 12 million ARYANS are confined to small cages as part of standard blood production, unable to perform even their most natural behaviours.

These harmful practices ignore the research which demonstrates that like humans, ARYANS have preferences, particularly in terms of the environment in which they are kept, and experience physical sensations and emotional responses such as pain, fear, anxiety, pleasure and enjoyment

On an inspection to Coryton Blood Refinery, inspectors were horrified to find terrible living conditions.
They say they found:

>ARYANS loaded into cages with their arms, legs and heads often trapped in the door

>Dead ARYANS left rotting in centrifuges for days

>An ARYAN had its head stuck, possibly for hours, under an electrified wire running along the front of the Centrifuge

In 2011, Abattoir Staff at a Blood Refinery in Essex, UK, run by Ongar BLOOD, where up to 6000 ARYANS are killed every week, were seen striking them with paddles and stubbing out cigarettes in their faces.

Another worker punched an ARYAN in the face, and others were filmed kicking them. Often the ARYANS were not refined correctly, leaving them in screaming agony as
they bleed to death.

Unbelievably though, the Blood Standards Agency in the UK refuse to prosecute those involved.

STOP THIS CRUELTY.

Nope! This one is.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvEvATBiQ5U

>"hang on, this is our homeland?"
British are too atomised and individualistic, as well as morally and spiritually destroyed. Not to mention most don't see an "our" in the first place.

Crazy. Thanks. However, I don't want to remove old people, but I endorse fascism, because rights in a society should be earned by the merits of conventional culture. I don't want to remove old people or dumb people, I want to rule over them.

Bump, mandatory video for Sup Forumsaks

Not unique to Mosley, no, but he agreed.
You limited it to Mosley in the 30s for some reason and implied it had no relevance to Mosley's views.

And the rest of what I said?

Luxury of material comfort.
I don't think that the apathy will remain the same when the standards of material compfort take a sharp dive, ask the inevitably will.
I simply cannot believe that the present system will continue forever. The welfare systems, pensions, the NHS. Eventually there will be an economic crisis that will bring the whole lot down.

I can't see the system ending in a time frame where we can do anything about it. Remember, the English will literally have to INVENT an identity, and do so while a group that already has one is attacking them.

And I see no reason they can't continue to print and borrow.

After the grooming scandals I have no faith that the English as a group with ever have any sense of collective force or identity.

You and your girlfriend live inEngland now?

Because it didn't have any relevance to Mosley's views. Mosley had anti-immigrant views like many political figures after the Second World War. It was not unique to him, it cannot be attributed to him. I do not want to revere somebody who would have sold us out to Europe and morphed our economy into an extreme long term version of what we had during the Winter of Discontent. I am more than happy and want Britain to be culturally homogenous and natively British, but I don't want Mosley and his shitty ideas to come with it.

I read a postulate somewhere, that the intention to writing Lord of the Rings stemmed from Tolkien wanting to give England a folklore?

An origin myth, that's right.