TRUMP NOW USING JEB BUSH LANGUAGE ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

WRAP IT UP, FOLKS, AMERICA IS FUCKING DONE.

DONALD "THE NY KIKE REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER" TRUMP HAS ONCE AGAIN SOLD OUT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. HE IS NOW TO THE POINT OF USING JEB-BUSH-TIER LANGUAGE IN DEFENSE OF BETRAYING HIS CORE PROMISE OF ENDING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND DEPORTING ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

FUCK EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO SAID I WAS WRONG, WHEN I WAS RIGHT THE ENTIRE TIME.

nytimes.com/2018/01/09/us/politics/trump-daca-immigration.html?action=click&contentCollection=Opinion&module=Trending&version=Full®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
m.liveleak.com/view?i=5f1_1398996636
cbsnews.com/news/state-dept-layoffs-under-rex-tillerson-being-carried-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still better than hillary fucking retard

anyone who disagrees is a shill

at least with hillary we knew she was going to fuck us
trump is abandoning the people who put him where he is

the bar is low

I will never turn on Trump any and all criticism will be met with swift claims that OP is a Shareblue shill from plebbit.

Trump is playing 4D Chess. He has delivered on everything thus far. Just trust he has our best interest at heart. If he believes amnesty is the best way to go about things I fully support him.

HEY, YEA! HE SAID LOVE! FFUMP DUMPF

It is now impossible to tell if this is b8
That is the state of Trump shills

Article Headline:

>Trump Appears to Endorse Path to Citizenship for Millions of Immigrants

>Appears

Authors: JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS and SHERYL GAY STOLBERG

/thread

youre telling me trump is gonna rape everyone in their dreams?

this could be an actual t_d post and you'd never know the difference

I don't know if this is a troll, or if someone truly is suckered in and brainwashed this much to the cult of personality that is Donald Trump.

fuck off and die, you traitorous kike

Global war with Russia is looking more and more appealing.

Trump knows the Dems will never work with him. This is all theatre. You really think he's going to fall for the whole "amnesty first, border security later" baloney Reagan fell for? No.

N E O C O N_4_E V E R

Imagine what the NWO did to him.

He can't be this stupid. If amnesty passes, he won't win in 2020, and there will never be another Republican president. Amnesty will essentially guarantee another civil war.

>hurrr durrr I'm trapped in the kike dialectic and will keep voting in Israel controlled heads of state.

I think its more likely that this ISNT bait. That's how retarded /ptg is.

>Traitorous kike
Are you talking about Trump?

Stop whining ffs. He just gave 260,000 Salvadorans 18 months to kick rocks.

We are getting the wall or a shit ton more border agents. He is going after Sanctuary cities.

You can't win them all. Their must be give and take.

Call me a shill if you want.

Ha Gotem!

>Stop whining ffs.
Clam your tits. We just bullshitting.

>a none partisan compromise
>SEE?!?! PURE EVIL, IMPEACH!!!?
anyone else wish we could have day of the rope tomorrow??

i don't think you're a shill
i think you're naive

We need
>2,000 mile wall
>e-verify
>end lottery
>end birthright citizenship
>challenge supreme court ruling which allows illegal undocumented spics to enroll in our public schools

i dreampt of a lying pumpkin that led the white man to his own destruction. a hungry nigger who was beguiled by the mysteries of math. he cared not for things that would bring the common man joy. no the pumpkin desired nothing but tears from white maidens far and wide. you see this pumpkin was possessed by the spirit of one of obamas sons. just some retard who couldnt do anything but live in a fantasy world where black men would rule 1st world nations.

but alas the nigger spirit has a weakness. fat white women with cottage cheese legs and the pumpkin has fat women friends who he pays to be life coaches for his daughter. in due time the pumpkin will penetrate one of them and be impeached for raping her. fucking that fat cow will be so funny that the video clips of the act will end up in the smithsonian being played in loops next to a card board cut out of obama saying yes we can

He's kinda retarded. I mean I voted for him, but what really blows my mind is this Jeb! tier mentality that hispanics will ever vote conservative.

Trump even tweeted this and now he's advocating the exact opposite. I knew he was never our guy. I threw my MAGA hat out the moment he fucked with syria.

lol I almost thought this was serious

If you are against dreamers and trump you need to fuck off you racist scumbags. America needs BASED mexicans, africans and arabs IF THEY COME LEGALLY.

I am glad trump is starting to reveal his real left wing policies.

What's the point of the theater? What does he gain from this?

>my shit jew puppet is better than your shit jew puppet because he tweets a lot like an angry virgin

kill yourself shill rat

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

If you look at the pic above with Steny Hoyer and Dick Durbin...they dont look pleased. Plus, President Trump also reiterated that there MUST be funding for a wall with other security measures.

There doesn't need to be a give and take for a state to perform its fucking duties.

It wouldn't make a difference if he concedes to Democrats or not, they'll still call him a discriminatory idiot because he's proven to them that it's an effective method of obtaining anything they want. You're pretty silly if you think that they're going to concede with him over the border wall, they won't. Just like making Jerusalem the capital of Israel and the Syrian airstrike didn't make them ignore his anti-immigration policies. They will to continue criticize and he will cuck out again to beg for compromise, obtaining nothing that his voters wanted at the end.

Even liberals realize that their appeal to emotion is bullshit. If liberals cared about losing contributing workers with families, then plenty of them wouldn't have called for the firing of people who were at the #UniteTheRight rally. Remember how they reacted to the "Nazi" who was interviewed at the NYT? They blacklisted and fired him. What they genuinely want is a secure voting base, not contributing brown workers. Yet, liberals play the "oh, you're a heartless christian" card and conservatives fall for that bullshit every time.

Liberals are frequently taking advantage of conservatives because they're aware that they are naive individuals who aren't confident in their faith or decisions they make. Liberals don't want conservative policies, they want liberal ones that wreck society. With a house and senate majority in Congress, he has no excuse. It shouldn't be controversial to state that you want people with first world skills to fix a third world country, and yet, it somehow is. Mexico would still have issues, and the US would be plagued with even more issues.

>he
They. Trump is only the current star of the show. The purpose is to keep you occupied as an audience while they fuck you so you don't get uppity and try to kill them

If he successfully trades those 800k daca faggots for a wall, e-verify, ending the visa lottery, and ending chain migration, I’m a happy camper.

>a bill of love
by which he means a bill of love for the nation and its people, and as a show of this love he will drop all the dreamers into a horse grinder
m.liveleak.com/view?i=5f1_1398996636

Has Trump just niggered us? Tell me it ain't so!

>2,000 mile wall
See today's supposed talks
>e-verify
Already a thing
>end lottery
Not in your lifetime. We're not at 56% yet
>end birthright citizenship
Muh constitution
>challenge supreme court ruling which allows illegal undocumented spics to enroll in our public schools
Get to the root of the problem first

It's over. America is nothing but a used up whore for the rich and powerful at this point. I'm disgraced to be an American now. All I can hope for now is to prepare for the worst and see if that brings about any actual change.

Yes he is better than Hillary, but no one voted for him so he could keep DACA and maybe get the wall.

In fact many of us voted to kick the beaners out AND build a wall.

We have every right to be upset about broken promises. Comparing him to Hillary doesn't change that

I've been through with him since syria. He has a senate and house majority with the knowledge that liberlas would still hate him for it. He's an individual with nothing to lose at this point, no excuse to abandon his position.

the deep state got to him

JUDEN!

you, fucktard. they're are Jews and then there are liberal kikes. you are a liberal kike Canuck cock farmer

Not sure if real or not

Ok so we will get the wall and so what of a few million beaners get partial citizenship? We can bleach them. Trump is based and at least he is putting a cap on the problem once and for all.

Nope. There are jews and there are jews. They're all cancerous.

not

>drumph is done its over for him
>posts ny times article
fucking record playing on repeat for a year and a half

This will bring down Drumpf with Mueller running the show. #EndGame

This goy gets it

>country above party
this means cede to the demorats.

Just like how liberals conceded with Jerusalem as a capital and the Syrian Airstrikes, right? Fuck no. Liberals want liberal policies, not conservative ones. They would not attribute their victory to Trump, but to themselves fighting against his system. They will perform the same shit towards anyone else with an anti-immigration system.

You can always tell what direction theyre trying to push the narrative.
>DRUMPF ABANDONED US
>LETTING IN MASS ILLEGALS!
>BU-BUT HE HAD A PUBLIC MEETING RECORDED, SAID HES GRANTING AMNESTY, REALLY BELIEVE ME!!!!!
phew, CTR is going all out.

This though

>>end birthright citizenship
>Muh constitution
just reinterpret it like we reinterpreted ours, that's why we're building antimatter missiles now.
>It's not a warhead, it's an ambient temperature modification device

>NYT article
>1 post by this ID
Saged. Thread goes to the trash

Shows everyone that he's in complete control, willing to "work" with Democrats, and that he's not mentally unstable. Remember, the media was not supposed to be there. Even the people in the meeting were surprised by that.

Yes he's better than Hillary but he's still a kike puppet

At some point you have to take a hit to Appeal to more than just your base, in this case, independents, and He's received overwhelming praise for how he handled this meeting from pretty much every news outlet.

>The Bill of Love
>literally asks if they love their (anchor) kids
>say yes government will pay for their kids tickets to mexico
>Say no government take anchor kids in to care and kick parents out of country

This is genius.

I'll take Dreamers in exchange for the Wall (where it's needed).

Trump's Presidency ended today. He will enshrine DACA into law and hand out amnesty to MILLIONS of illegals. 100% of them will vote in swarms to make the country solid blue in 2020.

A M N E S T Y

D O N

It's over.

back to the_cucknald faggot

Keep in mind certain ((((agencies)))) have deployed onto sites like Sup Forums with the sole purpose of demoralizing not only us but our movement as well. These professional trolls will do whatever they can to cause in fighting and tension amongst our ranks. If you ever see a troll refer to you as a "boomer" "boomie" or anti semitic slurs like "kike" and "jew" just know you are talking to a shill trying to stir the pot and cause in fighting.

with that being said I agree with this poster

Hillary would be a million times worse than Trump and Trump isn't even a terrible president. He's been in office for 1 year and look at all he's accomplished. Hillary doesn't care about americans she cares about herself and her rich friends. Donald Trump is a man of word and a man of the people by the people for the people.

Uhh. You're a democrat??? Or just meme?

He was probably memeflagging elsewhere

Donald "Betray my Supporters and open the Borders" Trump

Pizzagate is real. The kikes will hang.

How is a compromise such an insane thing to some of you? Seems like he really wants to fix the future and is willing to concede some of the present for that. I want illegals gone and a wall. But I'd rather have illegals now and a wall, then illegals and no wall.

Liberals don't compromise user, they'll just perform the same tactics again to coerce you into enacting their laws.

If its so easy bitch go do it yourself and quit your beta whining.

There's a huge difference and disconnect, as usual, between reading the coverage and actually watching the meeting.

Nice argument Shlomo

>shlomo

SHILL DETECTED!!!!!!!!

KEEP IN MIND SHILLS WILL USE TERMS LIKE "BOOMER" OR "KIKE" IN ORDER TO CAUSE IN FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

LOL you fucking dummies. they'll just let him "bolster" existing wall or some shit. then the next democrat potus will open chain migration to all the daca spics. you idiots are hopeless

>STOP SAYING KIKE

>It’s better to be cucked than to expect nothing

yup. been that way for decades. watch old Christopher Hitchens c-span videos on youtube. they were pulling THE SAME EXACT shit 25 years ago. one party rule, the partisan shit is just theater for the rubes

This. There is no compromise. They need to be defeated. Entirely.

Keep in mind stills and kikes will use all caps, and attempt to cause in fighting by diving users through words like "shill" or "kike".

this

>still better than hillary fucking retard
That's not saying much. It's like saying my shit is better than your shit but in the end it's still shit.

Concern Trolls have to concern

>Dems will never work with him

You mean like when they all voted for funding the military, except they even increased the amount?

You have Republicans and Republicans with rainbow flags. That's it. One fucking party, and it's the party of people who don't give two shits about the working class, the middle class or the poor and will do whatever it takes to extract as much wealth as possible from society. If you haven't noticed, Dems aren't exactly very good at "resisting", which is the whole point.

ALL trump cares about is media being nice to him and his billionaire fake friends he calls at night to give him compliments. rupert murdoch and all the banker kikes he calls from his bedroom tell him to amnesty all the spics. 100% fact

Do not fall for the shills

Unironically the only way I see shit really getting done like making them “go back” and dotr is martial law. It’s the only way to really MAGA.

1 post by this ID
>tfw CTR gave up on low iq faggots
>tfw trump voters are literally the embodiment of internet trolls, but lack any nuance
>tfw I have no face

dude, read fire and fury. he's senile

Trump deported fewer immigrants in 2017 than Obama did in 2016. What does that tell you?

Her losing was the end of that comparison. We aren't somehow still required to choose between a disgusting whore and a Jew puppet. We can tell the Jew puppet to fuck off and Hillary is still a loser.

ICE arrested far more than under Obama, each deportation requires a lawyer and can take months or years, so shit takes time.

This

cbsnews.com/news/state-dept-layoffs-under-rex-tillerson-being-carried-out/
Tillerson laid off the 7th floor group that called themselves the shadow government back in Feb 2017. We know why the shilling for Tillerson was so high and the derailment of Trumps train. Stop feeding the trolls. Trump didnt flip and OP is still a faggot.