Can someone for the love of god explain me why is Levi from SnK so popular, especially among fujos?

Can someone for the love of god explain me why is Levi from SnK so popular, especially among fujos?
He's a short, not particularily attractive, permanently bitchfaced 30-someting who hangs out with childen and makes jokes about shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BastardBoyfriend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The MC we need but not the one we deserve

Made for fujoshi

To be honest, I would also like to know.

>I don't understand why people have opinions

One can never understand SNKfags

Isn't it literally because he's an asshole with le quirky cleaning fetish?
Fujos are landwhales and landwhales come from tumblr and tumblrinas have daddy issues so they like """"unique"""" assholes.

He's competent and has butler like qualities. That's what I get.

For the same reasons Sephirot was popular with fujos.

brooding men who are also overly capable are hot.
The fact that they're capable makes them worthy of attention and the fact that they're brooding make them good targets for "healing" storylines, which is what romancing a loner usually involves in fiction.

He's like an ugly poorman's manlet!Jotaro
Landwhales and sluts absolutely adore assholes

because he sees everyone as trash who are below him
he's also strong and "brooding"

girls like that shit, they want to be dominated (well at least in their fantasies, maybe not so much in real life)

I am nor fujo nor his fan, but I found his voice to be attractive. My fujo friend once said he is literally top incarnation of seme (or uke i do not know the difference) so it is so easy to imagine scenario with him inside.

Speaking from a femanon perspective, Levi is just the kind of guy I go for. Height doesn't matter because he's 2D so whether or not I'm taller than him or he doesn't meet my height standards is irrelevant. I find his haircut attractive and I like how capable he is, as another user mentioned. He'd be able to protect you but also be strong enough to dominate you. And the "bad boy" type is just my default preference, I like that he's all moody and grumpy. I think its cute.

His cleaning habits mean absolutely nothing to me, I literally could not care less about this character trait.

But that being said, I hate the way he's treated by the fanbase in general. Like yeah, guys shit on him for being a manlet or whatever (that just shows how insecure they themselves are because why else would you care about an anime characters height?) but the female fans make everything too angsty and dramatic. I don't want a redemption story, I don't want to see Levi's walls being torn down and I hate beyond belief when they make him overly emotional. I like the way he is in canon and I don't need to see all this other crap thats still being churned out to this day.

He treats the main character like shit, that means they love each others according to fujo ships logic.

>He's a short, not particularily attractive, permanently bitchfaced 30-someting who hangs out with childen and makes jokes about shit.
Perfect match for fujos then.

Cuz he's a badass

What you described is exactly what fujos love.
He's the animu equivalent of Benedict Cumberbatch or Tom Hiddleston.

I shit on manlets (2D and 3D) all the time because I enjoy the butthurt it causes. I'm 6'1" (186cm) so I can confidently say it has nothing to do about height related personal insecurity.

>because I enjoy the butthurt it causes
>I'm 6'1''

So you're a 15 year old lanklet? Good to know.

Start lifting now and maybe one day you can hit ottermode.

I squat 425lbs and bench 295lbs. I didn't want to have to overbrag but meh.

Guess. Only fujoshits like him and thirsty sluts that want him to dominate them.

As a character, he isn't bad, but only if you have in mind that he isn't attractive nor charming and is only a grumpy old man. His Ackerman plot device is shit and is the typical character that has the repetitive back story of "muh my friends died".

Kamiya

>He's a short,
Nip fujos are really fucking strict about height differences when they pair off guys, so it's not like that's a point against him.

Really though it's probably just because he had that beating up Eren scene way early on, and it left a lasting impression. Also VAfags.

does nobody read the manga?

this man raped the beast titan and 30 titans all by himself

When he was introduced he was the most "badass", no nonsense character in there and people loved him.

This, really.

For the same reason Fujos love Vegeta. Gap moe because short but prideful and insanely strong. Simply moe because socially inept and unwillingly hilarious at times.
The industry known that formula works with women, and not only fujos by the way. I have friends who are Levi fans but don't pair him.

To me, they look obsessed by each others, and obsession is easy to relate with hate/love.

I'd still choose Levi, he doesn't need to look like Michelin Man to lift shit.

But he IS attractive, he might be short but his proportions are harmonious. Plus he's fast and strong. Nobody cares about your height when you're the strongest man in the place. He'd get the bitches. Not you.

Because of the voice actor like every other character, you fucking faggot.

For the same reason tsunderes are popular.

We just don't know.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BastardBoyfriend

no wonder he looks like Haikyuu's deuteragonist

I am a girl and I don't find him attractive at all. He gets all the bitches because only them like him? I will understand if they really like his character for what he is instead of what they think he is.

>not particularily attractive
That's where you're fucking wrong. Also his bitchy/professional attitude is like jet fuel to the firey headcanons of fujoshits.
The only reason Erwin, a similar character, isn't as popular is because he isn't as mary-sue powerful in combat, and has big eyebrows which are a turnoff for fujos.

>Chad gets BTFO by a fujoshi
What an unexpected development, I never even considered the scenario.