Remember who the people really wanted

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=L4YH1fkFsIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one reply

Didn't know illegal spics and niggers are considered people

Trump won with a landslide of >75% of the popular vote.

The CIA owned mainstream media REFUSES to acknowledge this, and jill stein cut short her "Recount" quest because they realized that Trump CRUSHED the dems.

The dems have been trying this "She won the popular vote" bullshit ever since, as damage control.

the majority of people dislike both candidates

2 wrongs don't make a right. women have no place in executive office

IT WAS HIS TURN!

SAGE

yes it was user, yes it was.

God damnit jeb.. no one likes you.

And your attempt to use my tripcode for popularity was despicable.

The only way you are legit this retarded is you get all your news off a somalia cartoon message board

>Californians
>people
Pick one. And Sage

i did, it says people you ass.

> the people
> implying liberals are human

>insulting the hand that keeps the welfare south afloat
brave move cletus

since there are 40 million Mexicans in the us,philosophically they are all illegal ... and the blacks should be encapsulated in Africa for everybody sake ... Trump would have won in a landslide

... but in the end it doesn't even matter, libs are stupid suiciders ... only conservatives should be allowed to vote ... the vote of 1 patriotic constitutionalist weights more than all the lib votes put together ... that's why it's ok to even cheat the stupid libs

People are really lining up to see Hillary in droves.

whatever you say user

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>PIC RELATED

SAGE

white americans voted for Trump aka real americans

minorities strangers & foreigners that will be kicked out voted for that other lady

Interesting definition of "people" you've got there soy boy.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

It's been really funny since then because it went from liberals being forced to pick between a woman and black man and being the "proud progressives" to a bloody free fighting over the remains of the DNC

Hi CIA... still hiring moron SJW's because they are the only ones stupid enough to fall for your bullshit?

lol come on, "people" who disagree with me don't count

>taking the shit-tier bait
It's not mob rule it's a republic (technically it's suppose to be anyway). Out of 3k+ counties Hill Dawg won 57 of them. She lost hard.

I smell a Ruskie.

Show your flag you commie bastard.

say cheese motherfucker

>who california really wanted
ftfy faggot

Cheese motherfucker.

Actually now that I know you aren't a Russian, I don't disagree with the OP. I fucking hate Trump.

>They both understood the rules of the game
>Trump used highly efficient data mining techniques and 4d chess to target very specific area's with great succes
>Clinton stayed at home eating some hot soup to avoid collapsing even sooner
>Trump won
>Liberal meltdown
>Year later, OP starts whining about the popular vote

yeah we'd win in an absolute landslide if we just got rid of all the moron subhumans who dare disagree with us
cheating and deception is ok when we do it but when jews or sjw liberals do it it's proof of how they're evil and wrong
MAGA! XD

lol the city people cucked themselves by living in a high-value high-population-density area so they deserve to count for less and middle and south america DESERVES welfare from the stupid wealthy libs
also if you don't like conservative laws you should just move to/stay in stupid lib cities but if you try to pass lib laws it's tyranny!

Amen. It's time to oust the Pretender in Chief and hoist up HILLDAWG. FUCK TRUMP. FUCK TRUMP. FUCK TRUMP.

>666
OH FUCK, QUICK GAS IT!

Show numbers for those who didn't vote

Exactly. Fuck those retards: they can stay voting for Trump. Us educated people will get stuff done without them fucking things up for everyone else.

Blah blah blah blah

>City people

>Grachtengordel

too soon...

this, only its been going on all year. in 8 years the democrats will take power again and control the house and the senate, what will they do with that power? will they fight the electoral college which won the election for Trump against Clinton and Bush against Gore? No, they won't even bring it up and this shit will happen again 16 years from now.

I may be wrong, but I don't think that is the white house.

that's my election punk.

Oh, OP, you poor thing if only it made a fucking difference, eh?

I wonder how much bigger the gap would be if people like myself, who thought it was going to be so fucking one sided for Hillary that they didn't bother voting turned out. You repubs backed the wrong horse and its going to be blue wave 2018 and 2020.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4YH1fkFsIo

90 proof

Shitskins aren't people.

>over 3 million illegals vote for Shillary
>hurrrrrrr the American people hate Trump

Reminder that the whole point of the electoral college was to prevent populist movements.

good thing im a subrural retard and cant read any of these critical posts

Nobody wants that decrepit hag, not even her husband.

>remember who the people really wanted

>remember who California really wanted

FTFY

whats the count for soros voting machines?

sage bait reported

America is a Republic.
Stop acting like the popular vote means fucking anything.

no, it was to prevent people voting in a tyrant.

Illegals, welfare queens, and the liberals who don't have to deal with them.

Exactly, I couldn't agree more, I guess we'll have this tired old post for a few more years yet..(sometimes sarcasm can be hard to convey online, I'll admit).

...and a reminder of what actually happened. :^)

White men are the only humans. And the only people that matter.

They are my brothers and all else my enemies.

>implying that city folk aren't retarded

t. Literal Retard

wtf i hate democracy now!

nice try goyium