We are the indigenous people of America

To my "Latin" comrades. Why should we take the names of the people who slaughtered our ancestors and corrupted their blood? The ignorance of the American people living south to the U.S. is in my opinion disgusting. Do you not care for your ancestors? Know who you are. You are NOT Latin OR Hispanic, so do not take their names.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-q_KzSfXDrA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispaniola
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want you faggots being called "Latin" either. You're free to call yourself natives, but I'm still calling you hispanics

If you have a moustache you aren't native. Now show me a Mexican without a moustache.

I call myself a mestizo, and as far as I'm concerned my group of people are the only natives in this land, because we were the only ones literally conceived in it.

I'm not going anywhere.

>half euro and half native
>WE WUZ THE INDIGENOUS PIPO OF MURICA

Because the people that slaughtered our ancestors are also our ancestors, we aren't indigenous we are a new race of men different from the Aztec or Maya and you're too stubborn or ignorant to accept that

we don't need to be naked faced to be native. We were born here. Incomplete blood or not we ARE mostly native.

Unless you're a fucking Mohawk or Narrangansett or some shit, you can fuck right off with that "muh ancestral land" faggotry Pedro.

We can revert back if we make enough effort. This (((new race))) is unnatural.

So? what if is unnatural, do you want to revert back to human sacrifice and an inferior way of life? We are Mestizos you can't change that a new race/ethnicity, but if you can't accept that, then you will always be bitter.

>Implying human sacrifice is bad
let the people live their way. The weak will be captured and sacrificed. This is how the strong thrive.

WE

Human sacrifice show how much you don't give a shit about human life, noose yourself. To be a Mestizo is to be neither Native nor European

and Yes I am proud of my ancestors every single time I look at this flag I commit the sin of Pride

I care about life. Allowing the weak to fester and degenerate the strong is wrong. Order is unnatural, we must live like the barbarians of Europe. Free and uncivilized.

I'm blasting La Marcha Real to your mad appeals to savagery

Just enjoy it my retarded ChiANO brother

youtube.com/watch?v=-q_KzSfXDrA

My ancestors are smiling down upon me, can you say the same of yours?

I'm not a native nor a latino.
I'm chilean, please refrain to cluster my people with filthy mejicants and chicanitos.

"As we commend your souls to Aetherius, blessings of the Eight Divines upon you, for you are the salt and earth of Nirn, our beloved children, and beloved of Arkay. May you find peace in your afterlife, and may your body find rest while it remains in Tamriel. Let no profane desecration fall upon thy remains, and may Arkay protect your body and welcome your soul in his Halls, until Tamriel is no more."

>refrain from clustering my people
I guess that's better wording

ok mestizo

You're a Mestizo like us. You're Just from the Former Vice royalty of Peru

We're mostly mestizos, yes, but we are not anything like you. Mejicanitos mix is clearly inferior.

Wrong pic

better more native than white

Why the fuck were they even called "Latin" Americans in the first place. Latin's been plenty dead before the Spanish came in and civilized them. You don't hear the Italians calling themselves "Latin" Europeans. If anything they just be called Central Americans. There's no Latin in those roots whatsoever.

Clearly inferior? The only reason your country is so stable is because Pinochet a privilege that we in Mexico can never have do to our proximity to the sole superpower count your irrelevance as a blessing

Dude natives though spaniards were gods becouse teir facial hair, they couldnt raise and were full body completly hairless in opposite of mediterranean people, you show me native people with not body hair and i will believe you

I don't give a shit about whiteness, i'm no argentinian.

Because our culture is more Latin aka Roman law, while Canada and the U.S use Germanic Common Law

>beautiful

They are a gross squat people.

Inca people thought they were gods because of their fair skin and hair, not because of facial hair. Literally everyone can get facial hair.

We are native even while we are now impure.

I seem to recall some wars you chili shitters lost

Yeah but we don't go around coveting others lands like the Filthy Jews you are do we now?

The name actually came from the french, they started to call us latinamericans, since they thought we shared racial and cultural features (kek), and that we could be allies against the perfidious anglos. That's one of the reasons they invaded mejico.
It's not a name we gave ourselves, that's why i don't like it. Besides, would you like to be grouped with mejicanitos and brasucas? i sure know i dont

Wut

I’m Cuban.
Not Latin
Not Hispanic
And definitely not a Mexicunt.

We wuz incas and shiet

Cuban Americans are mostly Med and (((You Know Who))). I may be (((part))), but I am not (((aligned))).

We mistakenly invited Americans into Mexican lands and they stole it and then declared a war against us for it. Do you see why there is animosity between us. We were honestly very courteous with Americans and you took advantage of our hospitality. You stabbed us in the back for no reason other than greed. You Americans are as bad as the Jews, well at least the Jews haven't stolen from us.

Ahh. Well thats how baseball go. Might is right and all that. Tell you what though. You can have all of California if you get the fuck out of Texas

No, We are going to get it of it all back. You can stay in Texas and you can be Mexican too, but like you say, might is right. We might not fight today or the next day, or decades after that, or centuries but we will get what is ours back. The reconquista wasn't faught in a day.

That seems really fucking dumb and confusing. By that logic, dictatorships could just as well easily call their people different terms (if Canada force their laws to be practiced in England, would they be Canadian Europeans now?). I would strictly stick to the majority settle and occupy over many generations (like how English pilgrims became Americans, slowly but surely).

Ahh, that explains a lot. My sentiments exactly. It's one thing to be subjects of a colony, and to practice it a certain way, but to subvert another race with false hopes of them being akin to a much better race? Very nefarious. I wonder if this was also the same case with "kangz."

This definitely arises interesting topics to study that could tie in with previous African colonies as well, along with Hong Kong and Middle Eastern territories.

>first flag is pic related
Cubans are our lost twin brothers

Better get to humping, idk if you'll beat Gen Z to the punch.

Preach on my friend. The AMERINIDIAN BULL will retake THIS LAND and kick out every wh*Toid out.

I personally don't hate ethnic Anglo or German Americans, but this is the hand that we have been given by circumstance

we needed lebensraum so we could LARP as cowboys. your country's sacrifice was necessary to keep us entertained.

>circumstance
Well just remember that if shit does a 180 and, by the grace of God, we start violent physical removal

explain the white Mexicans then?

Lebensraum? you have the fucking mid west a literal bread basket

Spaniards or something

Lately i've seen a lot of posts like this from argies. I'm starting to wonder wheter or not you're being ironic.
Amerindias, as a mongoloid subrace, are superior to europeans, intelligence-wise.

I never did, but I was interested in their spirituality. They were on to something unlike the crazy people that forced their way unto lands not theirs.

yes but we also wanted cactus and somewhere to put all the texans

You aren't trust me the day you do that, America will lose its status as a World Superpower, and do you think (((the powers that be))) will let you tarnish its prestige, no.

As a Latino and Hispanic, I will tell you to go fuck yourself, your kind are the jews of the Hispanic world.

That's how the weak who managed to get an inkling of strength survive. The plateau themselves with these acts.

If it comes to that, the powers that be won't be in a position to do anything. I could give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks. I've lived around mexicans for the majority of my life, and I'll give just about anything to see them gone.

>Texas existing before American colonies in Texas

What?

Oh shut up

Texas transcends time and space

this is why taking it from you was so easy for us. you do not see the forest for the trees.

Fuckin A

I'm Mestizo that was born in the USA with parents from Central America. My heritage is fucking trash so I consider myself American.

actually agree, if you are native you marry a spaniard your kids are still being native just changed your demographics also cannot explain things like this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispaniola
Summary
>Spaniards arrive in 1492
>more than one million natives
>25 years later (only 25 years)
>only 14000 Tainos survived

I mean what the fuck, what the natives were doing, i mean if in your island comes 13000 spaniards and you are a million fight back at least.

you guys need to use your psychic powers to build the wall faster. I know you are all hiding telepathic third eyes under the 10 gallon hats.

im sorry but you have to go back

If your ethnicity speaks spanish, you are, by definition, hispanic.

God you are delusional, unlike the Jews in World War II Mejhicans have a Nation state and we aren't pussies if we are threaten by American blood thirstiness we will go full rape of Nanking, you think of us as a passive peoples. We we born of Conquest and blood shed. our national anthem calls for war, both of our ancestral lines conquered and killed

You realize that almost no latino is more than 10% indian, right?

You realize that disease killed over 90% of the indians, right?

You realize that if you did a 23 and me it would show as more than 50% european, right?

The sad part is they teach this to their young, and not once does one of them think wrongly of what they're reading. Programming at its finest. Your true enemy is the powers that be that allowed such programming to go into effect. They were doing it to the "American People", long before they set foot here. You have every right to be upset and I agree with you, but understand, they're puppets and the masters are hidden behind a veil made with lies. Direct your anger towards the heads, not the feet.

You're telling me. Though living in Houston, I'm having to devote all mental energy to staying alive

Well I wouldn't expect you to go quietly. But the struggle makes it more fun.

No, you aren't. You are a mestizo, and at that only a a small part of you is native.

Aztec do not belong on Apache land.
You have to go back.

>All this people with shitty generic genes.

Este puto Indio marica quere estar orgulloso de su taparrabos. Eras una mierda cuando llegaron los españoles y eres mierda hoy. Hazle un favor a Darwin y suicidate.

>generic genes.
As opposed to?

God wiped out the degenerate natives for their evil paganism, animism, sacrifice, and general devil worship with disease.

No, no. you get me wrong, I don't hate the American people the American people are cannon foder for the elite and if it came to it i wouldn't mind taking in American folks into Mexico. except Blacks.

What is life without struggle.

Right of conquest you absolute bugmen plebs.
Get gassed.

Comete suicidio not Suicidate. You sound like a Tabasconigger

No thanks. I went there for vacation and I'm never going back. I don't even know what this beaner is saying.

Shut the fuck up nigger. I bet 1000 dollars you whine about Istanbul.

>We mistakenly invited Americans into Mexican lands
Yeah, to populate it because it was empty and you had no one else to settle it. We tamed the land while you faggots sat on your asses and then we broke away from you faggots since you were distant and shitty leaders. Who the fuck are you lazy niggers to tell us that the land that we worked and made valuable is yours? None of you ever had ancestors that lived here.
>You stabbed us in the back for no reason other than greed
lmfao, get real, faggot. We left because mexico is and has always been a shit nation going nowhere. History shows that the decision was correct. Everywhere latin is shit. It gets even worse with indionigger blood.

Is this real

Take it however you want. I asked why a group was called Latin Americans, and got my answer. Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

If you're asking why, I'm interested in understanding discrepancies between race, culture, ethnicity, and the perception of all three amongst themselves and other races. Case in point, the Amerimutt meme. Who embodied it? Where did it come from? Do these "Amerimutts" still believe they're American, or do they know they're not American? Hybrid? What qualifies as American culture? Do other countries see Americans as Amerimutts, or even other Americans? With the rash of that, I'm very invested in learning why, not just with this meme, but always all strange entitlements (Latin Americans, French Canadians and "Canadian" Canadians, Hong Kong and Chinese, North Koreans and South Koreans, etc.). Not to mention with all the crazy history-washing shit recently with BBC, it makes one wonder which "misnomers" were done on accident or on purpose, the history of it, and the driving force behind it.

Again, interesting stuff.

It wasn't a question

hahaha Never change Argentinon you are insufferable sometimes but you're still family

You say that like you're certain. Situations change america like all civilizations will erode into dust and the american is no different

Spaniards brought diseases and niggers to a tiny island like that. No wonder shit hit the fan

Niggers are the worst creature that plagued man, poor Tianos they were a peace loving group until the Spanish brought diversity

What language are you typing in right now my Aztec friend?

Check Mate.

Now GTFO :D

English the language of the Britons

> t. My Papi floated on a door to sell fake hats in Little Havana.

you are ruining our country just by being here. people take one look at a neighborhood that you live in, see you, and the value of the entire area drops by 30-50%. You severely underestimate the negative impact your people have on our nation's well-being.

If you people don't leave us alone, there will absolutely be a balkanization at some point in this century in which we draw lines in the sand and utterly exile all of you so we can live in peace and thrive once again.

I don't fucking know you goblino fuck off.

Oh no i'm sorry that we do not conform to your middle-class sensibilities, oh noooooo