youtube.com/watch?v=dl3jeuZ7Ujs

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/ & the NYT, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

With the Skeptic gatekeepers now kill Race Realism begins the takeover Pop-Science.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0aExp07EKks
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc
youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE&feature=
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU
vocaroo.com/i/s1xhemATGnUu
youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE
youtube.com/watch?v=yxL3w6JmTxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/0aExp07EKks

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

HE'S GETTING FUCKERED, LADS

It's a group, NOT a collective.

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
Metokur Cucks Destiny with Simple Questions
>Mister Metokur Asks a Dwarf Some Questions During Lauren Southerns Stream
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0

Sargon sounds so slimy right now.

Reminder that all of this started because some black guy couldnt put his dick in RageAfterStorm
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc

>Sargon, what defines an individual?
>Is Laurence Fishburne an individual?
>What happens when a group start pushing for a group interest in the individustate, Sargon?
>Sargon, will the Alt Right be allowed into the individustate?

LOL

>Sargoy makes Louis Le Vaux send jim a message to get Jim in a livestream.
>Jim has no idea who Louis Le Vaux is, Louis Le Vaux is a Kraut Clone, and is getting his "skeptic wings" by baiting Jim into a livestream,
>Jim notices Sargoy is in the comments oddly, as soon as he enters the livestream.
>Jim figures out that Sargoy is behind this, because Jim has no idea who Louis Le Vaux is. Sargoy joins, then explains that he is hurt that jim and everyone is making fun of him, and his skeptic lackeys, and then the real motivation comes out, that Sargoy has had people watching jim and creating dox, and to tell Jim that he might have some information on him that he doesn't want to go public, and that Jim may want to stop. You cant make this shit up.

Sargoy has turned into Anita Sarkeesian and it is fucking hilarious.

IT'S NOT A GROUP, IT'S A COLLECTIVE, B-BAKA

This hasn't been a good week for the soyfather.

How did you further your individualness today?

>talking about him behind his back
ARE YOU A RETARD?

youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE&feature=

The stream link, Jim just left

JIM GETTING TFO
>JIM GETTING BTFO
JIM GETTING TFO
>JIM GETTING BTFO
JIM GETTING TFO
>JIM GETTING BTFO
JIM GETTING TFO
>JIM GETTING BTFO
JIM GETTING TFO
>JIM GETTING BTFO

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month in order to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism (chatlogs posted by an Argentinian user)
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl; and sexually-harassed a 12-year-old girl (Baby Miku) along with his top admins
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Richard Spencer
>is afraid to debate Mike Enoch
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.
>is gonna get sued by JF for defamation

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

jim "kaz" metokur , a broken man who only have shitpost left

>talking shit when jim leaves
the absolute state of sargon

Checkmate Squadroon

Links to info about Tiny being a shill for rich leftist pedo Jews, and anti-white Qatari Sheiks:

Hello, goys

Wow, when I look up Tamar from Georgia, that's exactly how she's depicted.

No Sargoy. He just wanted to tell you you are a faggot, because you are one. There's no mystery in Jim's behavior.

>Jim leaves
>They instantly try to spin what he said and says he thinks he's the coolest kid on the block
Really makes u think

IT'S NOT A COLLECTIVE! IT'S A GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS!

>LOOK AT ME Sup Forums, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE IM PICKLEEEEE JIIIIIIM

>we'll save the western world with our YouTube channels

>tfw there are Sargoy shills in here RIGHT NOW trying to run damage control for him after he got his asshole ravaged by Metokur

A reminder that "Liberalism" is a cringeworthy fringe ideology of zero relevance, and that the Alt-Right is a vibrant and growing ideological movement with an actual potential future.

Sargoy's fervent denial of the relevance of the Alt-Right only came AFTER he got totally BTFO by Spencer, like a child having his widdle toothy-woothies bashed out on a table corner.

The "Liberalist" movement is an attempt to distance himself from the utterly gay and self-destructing Skeptic ideology to which Kike and Tea, losers like TJ Bananaphone and idiots like Thundercuck belong to.

The new hotness is Alt-Right, period. Everything indicates it and Sargoy is utterly destitute of future prospects unless he cleaves himself free of the sinking ship of youtube atheism.

Jim is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT RIGHT. The "Liberalist" thing is cringeworthy in the extreme and will not save Sargon.

Hey black pigeon, how's it going?

Reminder that this pic isnt photoshopped he's actually that TINY
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU

I missed it. Did Sargon of my Wife's Son get BTFO?

It's repulsive. The second Jim leaves he just shit talks him. What a piece of shit.

>that gif
>that flag
checks out

holy shit

inb4:
>REEEEEEE, STOP POSTING E-CELEB THREADS!!!

Reminder that people who spam "e-celeb" all the time and complain about these threads are leftist/kike/nigger shills who are mad that we are redpilling normies on race.

Its like Spencer all over again. And that last part about morality and doxing just left a foul taste in my mouth. Sargon sounded like a disingenuous slimy little weasel.

SHE WAS THERE WITH US

Jim BTFO

>inb4 but muh collectivism

ADMIT IT DUMB FUCKS HE GOT BTFO TO BITS!!!! HE EVEN RAGED QUIT!!!

>Liberalists
Attention, faggots, le centrist maymay has ended.
Our enemies have finally picked their (far left) side in this conflict, now they have a label, now they are vulnerable.
We should meme them out of existence.

First, lets assign them their own set of echoes
Choose from

[[[Sargoy]]]
{{{Sargoy}}}

LOL The stepfather accomplished a bunch today, he let Jim know that he has Jims Dox and will use it if Jim does a video on him, He also gained a new "skeptic" to replace Kraut in his La cosa nostrils and used Louis Le Vaux to bait jim into the stream. Funny stufff

I kind of like having this eceleb general desu

Looks like Soygon is dedicated to proving horseshoe theory correct

its was cringy as fuck

>Im the only one who can do it Jim
>I know its cringy but i triggered Anita Sarkisian when i showed up at ther panel
>n-no i dont have agents sending me i-information about you

So what's actually physically wrong with Jim? I can never tell when he's trolling or not and when he's throwing people off psychologically.

I could have sworn a few years ago I was listening to him about the detroit riots and he was talking about walking around and being completely physically normal or something. This was in the InternetAristocrat years.

timestamp on the dox thing?

link?

vocaroo.com/i/s1xhemATGnUu

>The new hotness is Alt-Right, period.

The future is Alt-Right!

I want to pick one that makes him look really fat like
(( (( (( Sargon )) )) ))

>Sargon will fight on the streets with his group of individualists to stop the the UK from turning into a caliphate

>he let Jim know that he has Jims Dox and will use it if Jim does a video on him
Is this true?

Hello again, Shlomo.

I hope you're planning to be honest and forthright with us. No sneaky tricks this time, please.

Go back to huffing your own farts, Sargon.

>Soygon calls himself the head of "something"
lost

>h-he just doesn't understand individualism!
>but he's also a liberal individualist like me!
>groups that work together toward a collective goal aren't collectivist when the goal is my favored philosophy!

Sargon is sinking like the fucking titanic. What a fucking spazz.

I would actually support minarchism if we defeated all non European peoples.

He literally said he would be manning the helicopters.

I too am glad we have based people like Sharpio, Sargon, Milo, and Pewds redpilling the normies

Jim has some brain disease that's been killing him the last couple years
I don't know the full details but I know he's talked about it with is patreon donators

Plus the 'Alt-Right' provides solutions, to ensure it wont happen again. He complains about Rotherham, but thinks that it's just a case of "the police needed to arrest them" when really if the English weren't atomised individuals no grooming industry would ever have happened at all, for fear of violent reprisals against the minority that the Pakis are.

I think he fails to realize that 'Liberalist' will fall to the same fate as 'Skeptic'. Other people will define it for them, just because he coined it hours ago does not mean other will not be able to ascribe a label to it. It will get a reputation based upon how he and other who now join act. So far it is turning into NeoSkeptics or Skeptics 2 or Skepticz Reloaded or SkeptiKs.
Same ideas, same people, same results. Sry guys, you are fence sitters.

Wasn't a huge part of Sargon's "debate" with Spencer about being non-violent? Now he says he'll be violent for his gay little ideology?

RAGE QUITTER JIM
>RAGE QUITTER JIM
RAGE QUITTER JIM
>RAGE QUITTER JIM
RAGE QUITTER JIM
>RAGE QUITTER JIM

should have just kept going with the soyfather, the ending was very disappointing.

Yeah, let's get Jim mad or endanger his real life. Do it. Unleash the beast.

funny meme but text is 2smol

This is good, but only works for Sargoy himself.
We need echoes to mark them all with

He could if he formed an alliance with the alt-right in order to solve these issues.

Why does that .gif make my winky wiggle??? fuuuug

All this drama over people making youtube videos about ideology.

this is the level of autism I've dreamed of years ago.

He said on the woes stream that rotherham wasnt his problem because "they're not MY girls"

He seriously implied it just now and tried to justify him reading off of the kiwifarms thread with CRPs dox on a video because "it's public" which is most likely what he will say if he drops Jim's dox, just as they all have been doing the entire time.
>I spent weeks locating this information by using a massive army of thousands of people to help me connect dots
>that makes it public information, not doxing

Why are all these retarded libcucks dedicated to burying themselves?

yes. in the next round Spencer can destroy him eternally if he corners him with some of the statements Sargon made on this stream

i dunno wholouie is. he turned off the chat too what a fag

>says he has an hour to talk
>stays about an hour
Problem?

To be perfectly honest while not on the policies themselves, I actually agree with Sargon. Jim can find it as cringy as he likes, and Sargon's meetups aren't going to accomplish shit, but we can't just wait for several decades hoping the next generation is going to be a solid cadre of bad goys who will save what little is left of the west by then. I mean Germany is accomplishing it's 2040 goals within 4 years from now. If we wait for Gen Z to be in influential positions, there won't be anything to be in influential positions of, the entire political landscape is just going to be either shitskins or trannies. Or kikes. Sargon is right about one thing. We do need to get down and dirty in trying to make a change, whether or not we're rich and in powerful positions. And some online ops and trolling to sway minds, that can be done at the side, but it's not going to get shit done. I don't have the solutions, but Sargon is right in that something MUST be done. Soon.

The future is NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE

Jim was categorically and without exception correct.

i really fucking hate this guy, he ruins every meme he's worse than reddit co-opting shit because his boomer tier fans spout shit and half the time they have no idea what it means.

Liberalism - authoritatively enforcing non-authoritarianism.

Will Sargon and the "liberalists" ever realize the inherent contradiction in their political philosophy?

I'd pick Milo. He's done more to shift the Overton Window than the others. Pewds has the most potential tho.

>Jim quit first
You literally said on kumite that the first to leave loses
Why Jim

Meh, here's a shitty one I made.

Sargon
I couldn't find a fedora

oh shit Sup Forums doesn't like it, nvm

Sargon has and always will be solely about stroking his own ego, do not expect consistency from him.

>immune disorder
>wheelchair
>brain diseases
I've heard multiple stories but remember Jim often drops false details about himself that lead people to dead ends. He's an oldfag and a seasoned troll and his approach to the internet is to not be found. Its the way everyone should behave online, honestly.

It's Atheism+ all over again

Because he doesn't care about "winning". He is solely wants to laugh at dumb shit on the internet

this

it was weird, im watching the repeat and it seems he was ambushed by Sargoy

wtf was this shit, a drive by hit piece on jim framed as a "discussion". they attack him for not becoming the "leader" of generate, because he understood it wad stronger as s decentralized movement without defined leaders to attack? Jim isn't a "political activist", if anything he's an incredibly perceptive social critic, to ask him to be anything other would be a misuse of an incredible talent

And it's exactly why it went on so long "thank god my daughter is OK!" No ethnic solidarity. Sadly, I think Morgoth is right when he says that the working class wont do a thing until the middle class leads them to it.

>Skeptic Community 2 0
youtube.com/watch?v=yxL3w6JmTxQ

he sounds like a feminist, he went full circle he has stared into the depts and became it

Here's a (You) for good taste in Aichi best boy.

no goy, collectivization when it's in the interest of MY GOALS makes it totally okay and not the same as you! You're ebil communists for collectivizing tho.