Love Live! Sunshine!!

>Rikock

I won't stop loving Chika

Bueno

>Anchan will never kick your head clean off

Dumb rat

Her dumbness is one of the best things about her.

Dumb meme

>Rikock
Sorry Chika, she's busy.

Soon.

How to fix wooby?

>WPT was almost Yohane center
Fucking nips

Stop posting You.

She has a cute butt.

Your daughter is ready.

Poor wooby

Ready for a diet?

oh Oh OH OH!

But then her marus would shrink, and we can't have that.

How did Sunshine get a second season despite being so shit?

I thought the "oh oh oh~" was going to be a jingle that played every time Mari showed up. Biggest disappointment of LLSS.

How did µ's get a second season despite their first objectively being worse than Sunshine in every way?

To piss you off.

tits and ass my boi
I'd also like to say my captcha was TISSUE HOLDERS

The Kurosawa Shimai did not turn out well.

>despite their first objectively being worse than Sunshine in every way?
But S1 of µ's was ok at worst and ok at best. Sunshine was shit from start to finish.

I want to be killed in self-defense by Anchan as I grab her mikans in an alley behind the Aqours niconama studio!!!

Dog

Too bad, Dia is one of my favorites and i don't dislike wooby, i have no idea why kanan is so popular

Two main reasons.

She was popular before they gave her any actual screentime to see how she was. It's just because of her design.

>better animation
>better music
>better singers
>better comedy
>more depth to the characters
>plot that actually had some emotional weight in it (3rd years)
Okay bro

Can't beat the onee-san type.
Plus, going through all the bullying here only strengthened my liking for her.

fucker

I don't like her much, but my dick does.

µ's gave us 8 fun and likable girls and Nico. The Aquors girls are either shit or just ok at best.

>more depth to the characters
Where? The ones that weren't just bargain bin versions of a µ's girl consisted of one thing/joke for the entire season. Oh look, Ruby is shy. Oh look, Hanamaru is no good with modern technology. What's her face is scared of dogs. Isn't that hilarious?

>sample
Oh, dear.

>Oh look, Hanayo loves rice
>Oh look, Rin and Honoka are dumb and hyper
>Oh look, Maki's a tsundere
>Oh look, Kotori's cute and birdbrained
>Oh look, Nozomi grabs boobs
>Oh look, Nico's acting cute even though she's a bitch on the inside
>Oh look, Eli's... Russian?
vs.
>Chika tries to stay positive and motivate the rest of the group even though she's internally full of doubt
>Riko balancing her desire to make up for her past failure on the piano against being with her new friends, also awakening to her sexuality in hilarious ways
>You going out of her way to support her best friend and then having to deal with someone else stealing attention away from her
>Dia's internal struggle of moving on from idol shit and being a responsible example for her little sister vs wanting to embrace her inner wota
>Everything about Kanan and Mari's situation which resulted from a misunderstanding that's actually somewhat believable

Some of Aqours is lacking in character depth, particularly the 1st years, but otherwise there's more to them than there is to µ's across the board. Umi, Nico, and Nozomi were really the only ones that had anything interesting going on character-wise, and even then most of it was in s2. Meanwhile the major plot points end up revolving around Honoka, Eli, and Kotori who are probably the shallowest characters in the entire franchise.

>honk
>rin
>hanayo
>fun and likable
Not the user you were replying to, but come the fuck on this must be bait.

btfo, how will hagfags ever recover?

When's the next season coming out? This is like the OITNB of anime.

I thought they were "Aqours" not "Sample"

You are cancer

fall

Preview fucking WHEN?

It's just Japan thinking with their dicks as usual

>Nico
>Not fun and likable

I really hope S2 gives me a good reason to love Kanan. I mean I love her as a member of Aqours but aside from that it is mostly because she's beautiful

>Everything about Kanan and Mari's situation which resulted from a misunderstanding that's actually somewhat believable

Let's not even kid ourselves: the Mari / Kanan drama was just as poorly written as the stupid Eli conflict and the Kotori and Honoka one. And honestly the only lackluster µ's member was Eli (and arguably Hanayo), even one else had their merits. Compare that to Aqours that have some downright forgettable characters as well (Ruby, Yoshiko, Kanan, Hanamaru)

The state of hagfags

I agree that user overextended by praising the Kanan/Mari drama but calling Yoshi and Maru forgettable is a little much

For some reason I just can like the Sunshines are much as I did the originals. They feel even more soulless than normal idol shit.

>Yoshiko
>forgettable
You're also comparing an anime with 2 seasons to an anime with 1. Almost none of µ's got as much development as the Aqours 2nd and 3rd years until the second season.

>the Mari / Kanan drama was just as poorly written as the stupid Eli conflict and the Kotori and Honoka one
Mari and Kanan's thing came from mutual attempts at bettering the other person which backfired because they didn't communicate about it, which is common with high school girls. It wasn't Shakespeare but at least it was grounded in characters that believably cared about each other. Meanwhile Eli's conflict was literally just "they can't be idols because they're not up to my standards of dancing" and Kotori's was just "I'm going overseas to study a thing I could easily study in
Japan without telling anyone except now I'm not."

other pairings can't even compete

Honestly I feel like the 3rd year drama was worse than the Honoka/Kotori drama

The implication that they spent TWO YEARS not talking to each other to clear things up or save their friendship was mind boggling.

At least Kotori and Honoka talked their feelings out cause they were friends.

Watch the niconamas and radio shows, Aqours has a lot more chemistry with each other than µ's did. Even if it's fake it's still charming as fuck.

>The implication that they spent TWO YEARS not talking to each other to clear things up or save their friendship was mind boggling.
Never been a teenage girl, I take it?

>Dia has to fuck her sister because there's no place for her in any of the other groups

She didn't deserve this

Lurking this bread just for the fanart

No sadly.

I know they can be hormonal bitches but I don't think thats an excuse

Riko is an artist!

hagfags completely btfo

I agree Mari/Kanan drama was bad, but so it was the whole Kotori think in S1.

About Yoshiko and Maru being forgettable they can't be more forgettable than Hanayo or Rin in season one were they didn't do anything.

Kurosawa Ruby is a giant Baby!

Nineteen days ago she was a pig.

I love this hag

post your sexiest Kanans

A growing Kanan folder is good