All cancerous posts are from American flags. Sorry America. It's not personal, but you have to go back

All cancerous posts are from American flags. Sorry America. It's not personal, but you have to go back.
It's time to ban Americans from Sup Forums & improve the overall quality which will improve this board by 25-50%

Let's Make Sup Forums Great Again.

this

Stupid chinaman.

except canadians should be rangebanned from life, before any americunt is banned from Sup Forums

American board lmao

This revolutionary initiative will be met with resistance; as all great causes were.

The time is now.

It's time to Make Sup Forums Great Again!

Sup Forums.gov is a psyop

> A fucking leaf is saying we are the worst posters
I don't even mind the Amerimutt posts.

If we're being honest with ourselves Scandinavian posters are by far the least triggered, most rational people on this board who also usually drop the most red pills based on actual research and evidence. Most North American posters and quite a few Western and Central European posters are trash.

A FUCKING LEAF

THE ETERNAL FUCKING LEAF

In denial the Amerimutt might act hostile. This is for the greater good.

Amerimutts cannot think abstractly or 4th dimensional. That is why they won't realize how much better it would be without them for the rest of us.

Imagine a greater Sup Forums of clarity, logic, politeness, & progress. It's possible.

no matter how bad we are, never forget that you're a goddamn leaf.

>All cancerous posts are from American flags
this coming from a fucking leaf

>rest of us

Start your own site if you want to be around people who agree with your failed policies and inhuman garbage.

Do your duty by saging and reporting all leafposting

>improve the overall quality which will improve this board by 25-50%
>not a flat 56%

You had one job.

Also kek at a canadian complaining about cancerous posts

For you

You need another whooping ?

I thought this was the entire point of the Sup Forums board.

The 3 steps of an Amerimutt

>1. Denial
"In reality, America is still pretty White, this meme is ridiculous and doesn't reflect the true facts. I am myself 1/64th Italian and perfectly European-looking."

>2. Frustration
"Whiter than you Achmed, fucking mooslems, you must be a proxy, hello Soros shill"

>3. Acceptation
"I might be a mutt but I am proud of it, I shouldn't feel ashamed of what I truly am, no matter how disgusting I look."

That looks like my highschool counselor

>implying leafs aren't worse than Americans
>must be retarded

>implying I don't fucking love Amerimutt memes

Shut up UK , before we let Germany run over you this time . Know your place .

You keep a knockin but you can’t come in

mutt meme is a jewish leftypol division tactic.
Almost all of them are behind memeflags.
Muttmemers are all jews. just sayin

But this is an American website

this is an American politics board you nigger

What seems to be the problem here my fellow white Aryan brothers?

Smells like JIDF in here...

americunts need to sort themselves out

You're probably right. I voted for a narcissistic egomaniac who only wants to give amnesty and citezenship to every illegal alein who can swim or walk across our border. Fuck me.

It's the Donald Trump supporters that are the worse.

Why do Amerimutt posting threads get deleted

>leaf

Imagine.. Sup Forums without Americans...

>the world too

Which one of those towel heads are you?

yeah, Germany, France and Britain are doing FANTASTIC... When you set aside the rise of Mudslime immigrants, the constant fear of large crowds due to clusters being attacked by the religion of peace and the multiple rape prone "no-go" zones, Oh lets not forget Sweden and a couple of other countries going through the same shit... All of them with low amounts of Americans.

Ipso facto, your flag betrays yours belief.

Be American
>One day, there is a knock at the door and your dad goes to answer it.
>It's the fucking police. Somebody has swatted him again. The police are losing patience.
>He is given a bizarre set of instructions to follow. They are screaming at him. "WE WILL SHOOT YOU WE WILL SHOOT YOU"
>He is doing the hokey pokey on the porch now whilst a gang of heavily armed men point fully automatic weapons at him.
>They demand that he sings "I'm a little teapot" and perform all of the actions in the style of the Elephant man. Your dad begs "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT I'LL DO ANYTHING"
>He starts to sing "I'm a Little Teapot" and as he says the line "Here is my handle" a torrent of gunfire tears him to pieces.
>Have to watch your dad bleed out and gurgle in agony right in front of you. As he twitches a death spasm they open fire again and turn him into a paste.
>Go to school the next day, It's the monthly school shooting and you forgot to bring your backpack shield. Oh fuck.
>Unable to properly form Testudo as the gunman barrels down the halls.
>You cause the defense formation to break and you and all of your classmates are shot dead.
>A new family of Mexicans move into your empty house the next day.

be british
>"HELP! IMMIGRANTS ARE RAPING MY DAUGHTER!"
>*cricket noises*

>t. Juan von Rosenberg

I resent my countrymen with a burning passion, can you imagine the shame of asking your fellows who they are. what their heritage is, only to here a convoluted mess that amounts to being barely better than subhumans?

Then comes the pain of having a man who bears one drop of a drop of your homeland's blood claiming your birthright despite his swarthy looks. I sometimes worry for my own purity, but my own DNA tests have proven my blood is pure, but I must leave soon.

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

>Be Britbong
>defeated in late 18th century by burgers
>rescued in 20th century by burgers
>lost world empire
>butter knife confiscations
>thinks he can criticize le 56%

GARBAGE
A
R
B
A
G
E

Fucking hate to lower myself to the level of Amerimutts but that image is so fitting. If only they could stop sharting their divisive nigger speak everywhere then maybe we could actually accomplish something. Like, just look at how we all rallied behind Trump when these useless faggots weren't flinging their divisive bs.

this
also all cancerous mods are amerimutts triggered by muttposting

this man speaks the truth

Actually not American you uncultured sand nigger. Believe it or not people legally immigrate to get away from shit instead of living in it. Unironically, you've used my situation in arguments before, ironically however, you can't seem to grasp that Mudlsimes and their ilk carry their diseases with them. Don't get made because you're blind to your countries own follies.

Thanks Obama.

My flag is that of a Muslim.
Your country is fucking Schizo.
You've literally caused all the murder and chaos there for nearly 70 years.
That's ignoring the rest of the world where everyone literally hates you not because you're "Amazing," but because you are hypocritical, oppressive bullies doing the bidding of moneymen and zionists and arms dealers.

Bunch of hill-billies with nukes and no morals.
Your culture has infected everyone with individualist selfish degeneracy where money and hedonism is your god.

You have everything and yet give nothing.
Technical brilliance.
Yet social blindness.
Apologies to any BASED burgers.

>rescued
You literally indebted them via kike loans and didn;t get involved militarily until it was in YOUR interests.

Quebec master race citizen here and I think the United-States is the greatest nation on Earth and the UN is cancer.

I think that Sup Forums was hijacked by shills which took the American nationalistic values (which are good) and polluted them with Nazi rubbish and now it's being used against them to push the globalist UN trash

You literally don't know what a bidet is.

complètement stupid
immole toi

>be burger
>upset minorities displace you
>banned from Sup Forums
>use proxy to post
>become leaf
I'd rather die

It's insane.
The level of discourse just descends into their low level.
The worst part is it's not even witty

Brexit was in spite of their shitpostings.

Remove le 62% Canacucks from pol.

I agree with your main message, but your characterization of us as hill billies is naive, more like self righteous ass hats that morally grandstand, I'd prefer if the folk here were simple. but instead they're pretentious self destructive leeches. far worse

>you

>x euro country becomes 80-90% white
>hahahaha retarded euros btfo'd
>America becomes 60% "white"
>we're BASED

>the constant fear of large crowds due to clusters being attacked by the religion of peace
I guess you haven't spent time in any major city full of niggers.

Canada is pretty cool because their mentality is right between the one in the US and in Europe. We're not as completely cucked as Europeans but we're not as economically free as Americans. I work as a data analyst and I'd be making twice the salary if I was living in the US

A fucking leaf. Should have guessed.

Best user posters
>Germany, Slovenia, Norway, Italy, Poland

Worst
>American, created CBTS, PTG, Roy moore, Steve Bannon, Kid Rock, Oprah, Every country is blacker than me threads. 4D Chess trump thread.

Canada makes nigger threads that gets pruned immediately

So it's official american lower your IQ by 30 points by just conversing with them.

dumping mutts

they don't even hide their flag anymore. Sad!

*breathes in*
OH HO HO HEE OOOH HOW HO WHO BLOO DOO WEW EE WING WANG WALLA BALLA TING TANG

>Brexit was in spite of their shitpostings.

Precisely. I spent countless hours shitposting and trolling online to support their orange faced faggot's president run and as soon as he was elected they were all like: "KEK! IN YOUR FACE YUROPOORS! AMERIMUTT NO.1!!!"

They're literally like niggers or shitskins on welfare. You dress them, you feed them, you educate them and you get NOTHING in return except nigger riots and terrorist bombings. And there comes a point when you realize that they are simply not like us. There's no redemption. No salvation. No amount of caring that can change them. Because they're niggers and nigs will nog.

legit. Americans are so low IQ they can never have a serious discussion. Ban them all

>Sup Forums

We know who you are if you aren't even able to type it correctly.

The American are the lowest quality posters here.
On the day of the rope, the American will be exterminated first.

>t. russian hacker

What would you lesser nations even talk about?

Canadians only have half of the European inferiority complex

Kill yourself you fucking leaf, your whole country is about as atrocious as your cuck leader Trudeau