>Midwest
where?

probably because of all Germans that live there

the winters blow

and (((scandinavians)))

>tornados
>cow boys shooting each other
>least amount of people

You need to explain how you think they are the best? I literally see no reason why.

The Midwest is still pack loaded with nig-nogs. Maritimes best times.

If there is to be only one reason it is shit there it is because of all the krauts, Aryan scum, bow before your ANGLO MASTERS.

>not wanting to carve out a place for yourself on the godforsaken prairie.
>not wanting to get into shootouts with the vile sioux and despot bandits.

Have you no taste for adventure, user?!

It is the best but I wish Trump would purge these fucking apes like he did with the El Salvadorians and Haitians.

wild west best west

finding random 90 year old mining camps while trying to find uranium prospects

Go on...

anyone wanna go down and track that gold vein?

I left the Midwest (Indiana) for Seattle. There's a patch right around the east side of the mountains here that I might prefer to the Midwest. But just barely.

I miss the fields. I miss the vegetation. I miss real winters. I miss seeing deer, corn, farmers... I miss the big long country roads that just go on and on. And you can pull off at the side of any field and just go wander around with a cute Indiana girl who loves her dad, and never touches boys, but who's really enjoying your company lately, and maybe she'll flash you her panties while you're rolling in the grass, then give you a furtive glance and laugh.

im sure this is still steady since its abandonment in 1913

Midwest and PNW are eternal allies

rip geoanon
i went into a mine shaft during my geology field camp in southwest montana. the dumbfucks that followed me had trouble breathing and we FOR SURE thought our lives would be snuffed out

You guys make some decent beers.

this one was kindly fenced

>Michigan
>best
pick 0

Step up, son

Agree, but Ohio will be the nigger containment territory in the Midwest Ethnostate.

came across a random patch of pretty shale during a uranium survey

Minnesota user here, and its gone to shit, please send help
>somolians everywhere
>Hmong people now everywhere
>Nigs be noggin hard in the cities
>hipsters are literally spreading like HIV

Minnesota is actually dying out hard with whites because of the amount of (((refugees))) coming in

And I shit you not, 15 years ago, everyone was white, and we didnt live in fear

Don't worry user, we'll pack 'em up in cattle cars and ship 'em to Ohio. Michigan has got your back my friend.

Ohio has the worst women. I mean it. Nothing but whores and cunts all year round.

how accurate was the drew carey show?

PA is in the Midwest
Fuck no send them all to Mississippi or Africa. Or just drown them in the lakes.

Kike lies.

PA is considered NorthEast, not midwest. Sorry to break it to you.

>Ohio has the worst women.
I'm from the middle of Ohio and I can confirm.
There's something about hopelessness that is very, very unattractive in a woman. Ohio also has a disgusting hippie undercurrent.

You drive over Pittsburg and you see random 8s and 9s all over the place. The bitches have a can-do attitude.
Same shit climate but they bounced back from the rust.

Lived in Eden Prairie most my linearly life until college. It was amazing... then the Somalians came...

It makes more sense to ship them to Ohio because we'll be dousing the state in Zyklon B. Two birds, one stone.

but hes not jewish

I O W A

Someone should add 1/16 negro to the dixiecuck, because half of them have a black ancestor

We keep all of nogs in containment cities, it’s a good system and it works well.

East River South Dakota reporting in.

Yes we are user yes we are

Awful weather 9 months of the year
Humidity
Holier-than-thou fake ass pretentious Christians
Diversity
Shitty domestic macro beer
Everything is old brick, half of big cities falling apart
Everyone drinks a fuckton of soda
Everyone is fat
Everyone is dumb

Flat, brown, ugly
No mountains or hills
No coastline for 500+ miles

Pennsylvania puts the "fat" in "amerifat."

But we're all thankful for your role in the election.

Forgot pic

I can't. We are the best, aren't we?

t. Wisconsinite

>Awful weather 9 months of the year
Not here. Bad maybe 3-4 months tops, and that's if you can't handle the cold like a pussy little faggot.
>Humidity
t. Califag or AZfag I'm guessing
>Christians
Definitely a Califag
>Diversity
Your state is 50% brown, you can't talk.
>beer
I don't drink beer, don't care
>old brick big cities
Not where I'm at
>soda
Don't fuck with my Diet Dew, asshole
>fat
Some, yes, but CA is fatter from your wetbacks
>dumb
Must be why tech companies are setting up new headquarters in my state regularly, eh?
>flat
You're thinking Indiana or southern IL
>no mountains or hills
Lots of hills, faggot.
>no coastline
Nope, instead, we have the Great Lakes, and a few thousand other bodies of water that we can go to any time we like

Stay jealous, CA, I can live like a kang and enjoy unspoiled nature here on the cheap, you get taxed on every breath you take to pay for welfare babies from Central Americans.

Illinois
>Crooked as fuck
>Absurd tax rates
>Chicago is the murder capital of the US

Wisconsin
>Getting caught with weed will get you sent to jail
>Nothing to do there
>Milwaukee's north side turns into the walking dead come nightfall

Indiana
>Gary
>Fucking Gary
>Nothing of value

Michigan
>Detroit
>Most muslims in the US
>Lead in water supply

Everywhere else is just corn fields with nothing to do. Fuck this place, dude.

So many options... Think I'll take the diner on the lower right.

I could say that was Georgia or Ohio if not for the interstate sign. Most exits look like that.

I miss Ohio lads ;_;

Wall us in and take the restraints off. Don't you dare interfere with my thunderdome fantasy fuckboi.

The heart and soul of the midwest checking in

> not picking the Quiznos Subs

It's like you don't even know how food works.

What shithole did you go to to make you miss this place? Cali?

I drove through that state once, not much to see, but I didn't stop, except to get coffee after crossing the border from Colorado. It's really nice that you guys give travelers free coffee.

Heart and soul, dude.

Not a califag. PNW master race. Objectively the best part of the country. That's why all you faggots keep moving here.

Quiznos is shit you faggot.

sage shill thread

who ready for ohayocon?

some of the most unattractive unfeminine pieces of fat shit I've ever seen with a bunch of fat soyboys to go along with them
what the fuck am I doing here this place is gonna turn me into a pedo cannibal warlord

Indianafag reporting in. Love this state. yes a lot of it is flat farmland, but there are plenty of hills, forests, lakes and rivers to be found.
I live in a larger city on a major river and we have tons of hills and fun stuff.
My favorite thing is riding my motorcycle on one of those incredilbly hot summer early evenings. Just straight down a hot road completely surrounded by open fields of yellow and green. You can see around for miles. Can't beat it. Midwest is best. No coast is best coast.

You can't seriously like fucking jizznos. Have you ever had an actual hoagie in your life?

I'm a 45 min drive from one and I make the drive once a month to get the Black Angus and Cheese.

Objectively wrong shitstain!

>driving 45 minutes for a fucking sandwich
you lazy son of a bitch!

>driving 45 min to get a $5 piece of shit chain-store "sub."
virgin manlet dicklet brainlet fatass loser with autism detected

God no. It's as boring as the south but the people are even more miserable. All there is is sports culture and cornfields populated by smiling dim-wits and farmers.

Christ-cuckery is rampant there too.

It's like the south only the people are less fun and there are less niggers/spics.

Nope. Good job and a nice bod. I just like my sandwiches. :D

You are wrong. Bad place, don't come here, we're full

your use of emoticons proves his point

Maybe you didn't know, but it's toasted and stuff. Did you not know about the toasting part?

Best state coming through.

Says the dumb virgin with out a toasted Black Angus Steak and Cheese. :P

>mid west isnt in the middle west of country

how did we let this happen

I had their toasted bullshit once 10 years ago and they burnt my sub. I have never been back.

1 shawarma please. And don't skimp on the fucking tahini sauce mohammed, I'm watching you

"No" Tyrone, we need to watch your blood pressure and calorie intake you fat cunt.

I sorry they hurt you. The first cut is the deepest. Maybe open yourself up to try again. You never know how much you might like them.

(FYI: This is an elaborate ad campaign for a failing sandwich chain.)

Man, I've tried like a dozen different sandwich shops and they all have their own merits and shitty parts. Quiznos has that pickle bar for example, I really liked that. Usually I go to Togo's. I stopped going to Subway when they hired a nigger at my local one, same thing for Jimmy John's. I don't want any monk hand on my sandwich!

hahaha

I had 3 friends move to Ohio and ALL said it was a barren joyless retarded shithole within 5 years all of them had returned to homely and based New England. get fucked fags outside of Chicago and detroit you dont have the population density to have fun and get shit done

I looked up your sandwich. THIS is what you drive 45 minutes for?!?!

>Gary
>Little Detroit
>Dead Steel Mills and factories
It used to be better. We're trying to rebuild it

You are officially banned from all burger joints for life sayid

Scandinavians are based

How do you feel about Schlotzsky's?

>Wanting population density

God I want one now. I forgot how good they looked.

The Swedish population in the midwest is actively importing Somali migrants by the boatload. It's like it's in their blood.

I haven't had them but their sandwiches look dry, their portions are weak, and why the hell is it on a round bun?

those gas prices, though

Nah kys ruraltard

Minneapolis was 63% white in 2000 and 64% white in 2010. There's still hope for you, unlike here.

T . Detroit

I'm sorry, I was too busy being fucking bored to death thinking about the midwest to actually describe any real feelings I have about the region.

I want to live for some time in the US, either in Minnesota or Wisconsin (or Eastern Oregon but I feel like that place is stuck in time). Got any tips for me Minneanon?