(((Tinder)))

>Be Jew
>Every millennial has a smartphone, need to take advantage of this
>Makes Tinder
>Millions of lazy guys no longer feel the need to better themselves, just sit on the couch and swipe right
>Desperate guys now feel like they have hope meeting a girl
>Actually just makes it even easier for Chad to meet girls
>Just another app for girls to act like whores and get attention
>Girls get hundreds of messages a day
>Only bothers to respond to Chad
>7-9/10 guys aren't good enough for Stacy but don't want to settle for land whale
>Non Chads never receive messages
>Below 7/10's start swiping 1/10 blue haired burger guzzlers
>1/10's now receive hundreds of messages a day making them feel like they're worth something and better than men
>Below 7/10's hook up with land whales
>Land whale gets pregnant
>Inferior genes live on
>Chad keeps being Chad
>Stacy keeps riding the cock carousel
>Stacy gets pregnant
>Chad leaves Stacy
>Nobody wants anything to do with Stacy now
>Stacy becomes a 1/10 blue haired burger guzzler
>Stacy and Chad's child has good genes but becomes blue haired burger guzzler due to single motherhood
>Next generation is doomed
>Happymerchant.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'd really hate to have met my signficant other via tinder, and have to explain that to friends and family. GAAAAY

Just say you bought her of eBay, it's more respectable.

I created an eharmony account, set my preferences to only find traditional women. Results produced desired results. Very few 10s and younger women though. Mainly girls my age or 5 yrs younger (no good for me). Took two weeks to find a girl that met ALL my requirements. First date on Friday but she's super into me in a way very few girls have communicated so openly. She's putty in my hands. Lives at home with her parents. 8 years younger than me. Strong Christian values. Works in care provider field. Overall very happy with her potential. Very shy, swoons at the things I say. Is very cute, just a little chubby. But not in a bad way.

Congrats man, all the best.

I once created a joke ebay page where I sold myself and put all this stuff a girl who I was dating would think was cute. Ebay deleted it within a few hours saying the sale od humans was prohibited.

I lied and said I met my wife in a chance encounter at a frozen yogurt shop, which was our first date.

A friend of mine did that. Now engaged... He probably could have done whole lot better too.

Who uses Tinder anyways? It's filled with trash people, meeting someone irl is far easier and wholesome.

Social media and appdating just made it easier to destroy the family unit and relationships in general now we have this infantile generation they can't learn to love, can't learn to make up for their faults and problems.

Westernized women become greedy unlovable whores and men don't want to deal with that so they find a wife overseas, western women do the same but with violent niggers and become single mothers.

Jew played both men and women but you won't call them out because that's Sup Forums boogeyman.

Chuckled

I started using Tinder this year, and I'm getting a lot of matches ( i know it from the notifications that pop out on your phone) but I never reply back as I'm too afraid to open the app, what do I do?

>hundreds of messages a day
The whores have to swipe YOU right too to be able to message them.
You clearly have no idea how tinder works.

Fuck off cunt this garbage is catering to the market

Giving women the right to vote is what destoryed the "family unit"

but what if you have the looks of Chad and the social ability of /r9k/

Then you get tons of matches but you won't ever message a single one of them. Such is life.

Latina women are easy, Colombro. Just be able to dance to Gloria Estefan and show her your salchicha, and they're all yours.

I'm attractive but don't have the Chad bod. I've got an alpha personality but a borderline soyboy body (workin on it). But I've had hundreds of matches and convos on Tinder. Plenty of dates, and a handful of those led to flings and friends-with-benefits relationships.
How autistic are you guys? Is it really that hard for you to talk to a woman even on a fucking dating app? Stop having down syndrome for 2 seconds, take some good-looking profile pictures, and start fucking some college whores.

J-j-jokes on you, I dont get any matches!

Landwhales are easy too, but you wouldn't want those either m8

at that point you may as well hire actual whores

>not using Craiglist for casual hookups

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

>the most attractive men will be liked by approximately 20% of all the females on Tinder
>a man of average attractiveness can only expect to be liked by slightly less than 1% of females (0.87%).
>the bottom 80% of men are fighting over the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are fighting over the top 20% of men.

Literally the only reason to be on it is if you are a chad

maybe if you want to get your neghole pozzed by a catfish

Fucking with a condom is unsatisfactory and boring both physically and mentally.

>its just a market
>future generation using tinder
>waaah stacey is being a cunt
>better swipe some other stacey who'll suck my dick
>waaah why can't i trust women anymore they are all whores

sure its just a "market" what a child you are user

its not the talking part

its that part where you have to trick them into talking to you

haven't tried it. you might be right, but for a phone game it's pretty fun

just don't reveal your power level and make sexual jokes. women are fucking stupid. it's really not hard to get them to talk to you. just stop thinking of them as people. they're not people, they're women.

b-but I don't know how to dance desu

I'm not even ugly (at least an 8/10) but I never get any matches, except from fatties. Wat do?

>Getting matches
>Never opening the app
Something doesn't add up here.

>tinder
I'd rather not participate in this Satanic social engineering

its hard on tinder when you dont get matches

sometimes when i go poopy i poopy too much and i have to shove some of the poopy back into my rectum because i wont have any pewpy left over when i am supposed to use to toliet later on, i will run out: The Post

talk to women in real life. Women's standards are alot lower irl

man I really want to try eharmony but everytime I invest money into something it ends up letting my expectations down

I can get matches on tinder no problem. i am not a chad as OP claims so I dont think his theory is correct. but the people are very 1 dimensional. the world revolves around these women on tinder and I feel empty inside even talking to them

I was a member of my small towns local church and the only young women close to my age were teenage girls. so meeting women at church was also a no go even though the people do match what I want in a SO

will eharmony work in a small town? I find other than tinder results are just non existing. every woman that seems ideal that I met in person is already in a relationship.

I really dont want tinder to be my last/only resort and moving isnt really logical when I have a good foothold in my community

>mfw when the 20/80 meme is true to a few percentage points

I swiped right the first two day till I ran out of ammunition

How many pics do you have? I uploaded at least 5, and i was smiling in most of them

hes right you know

Right? But oral is still good, no condom ofc

The sexual free market needs to be regulated. There can be no debate.

>only young women close to my age were teenage girls
and?

How does coffee meets bagel stack up?

not politics be a faggot somewhere else

is that a jew and black meeting site?

Just imagine the future that someone's mother was a tinder whore, normies don't understand that what information you put up online is there forever, its essentially going to backfire on everyone at some point, someone could have already made an archiving program that looks through every profile and saves it.

Imagine a "reformed roastie" starts running for a political party, someone finds her old tinder profile which is degenerate "DTF all day ereday" "Big Black Cocks only".

20/80 isn't a meme. It's how hypergamous animals in nature sort themselves.

No thats new york

The "family unit" has been nonstoped attacked from feminism
How can something be destoyed when it hasnt existed for decades

Its like saying a fireplace kills tree's even though a tree had to be cut down to fit in the fireplace

They're spiritually dead people.
Just need to submit to God.
Doesn't matter what god, just one that will give them principles to live and die by.

>teen girls
>nothing in the middle
>old women
probably a good indicator the girls head off to uni and become the empty tinder women I am trying to avoid. I want a traditional woman that has already been established through that phase rather than flipping a coin

on one hand this fucking sucks and we're probably on a thousand lists for posting here and on the other roasties will get filtered from power

>mfw this happened to my only brother

So if you want to get laid, think of 10 girls and go for the worst 2
And hope they don't have kids/use drugs/are mentally ill

Chances are so many people will get emberassed that it ceases to be emberassing to a point

majority of those profiles are fake.

people like this don't exist.

"People shopping" is degenerate. Dating sites turn men into desperate fools hoping for a reply and makes them question their self-worth. They also make you covetous, which is an awful feeling to have (about anything: women, money, commercial shit, etc.). There's a reason it's in the 10 Commandments.

ive been swiping right for months, never one match.

hahahahah!

i literally couldn't give a shit. i deleted it from my phone.

I'm not interested in smug sluts sharing their travel photos and princess shots

even if you swipe right on only ugly chicks, you still won't get a reply or a match.

women just use tinder to make themselves feel better, makes them feel wanted.

t. ugly faggot

I've gotten 20+ matches with girls ranging from 7 to 9 out of 10, all within a couple of days of downloading the app. I don't plan on messaging any of these whores, either.

same but 1000+ for me, i didn't even have to use a super like.

well im not in my early 20's like you

i'm in my mid 30's, i get all the roasties and dropkicks with kids.

actually it's the pareto principle

im not the only one who jacks it to craiglist ads right

What are you talking about chicks dig older guys.

The catch is though you pretty much have to be a professional or successful tradesman.

You cant be an older guy who's total pleb mode

I looked at that once out of curiousity with some bros and most of the ads had zoomed pictures of ashy dry circumsized nigger dicks.

I tried JDate. Man, Jewish girls are dogs.

>He thinks Aussie women in their 20s aren't roasties and dropkicks.

Are you going to respond to my symptom =/= origin arguement?

Tinder is merely an MILESTONE to degeneration

>Implying its ther merchants fault
Woman where like this since the beginning of time.

this.....

doesn't matter anyway, i'm moving to nz next month and doing the te araroa trail

It's honestly not as big a deal as people make it out to be. I used to say we met at the place where we went on our first date but eventually we saw everyone was meeting on Tinder so we just said fuck it.

you assume to much.

i don't care, i really don't

So the same thing as online dating i the 90's

Thanks for the input

?????? you are supposed to go to w4m you retard

>I dont care
>cries about it on pol

cool story bro.

>Every millennial has a smartphone
I don't.

I dated a woman from Tinder, she was the nicest best woman ive ever been with, I had to break up with her after a year or so unfortunately cause she wanted children. (she is Asian)

this. tinder has been all bots for years now

POOOOOOOOOO

The thing about this app is that IT'S NOT MEANT TO FUCKING REPLACE BARS/CLUBS WHERE YOU USUALLY MEET PEOPLE. Sure, Chads might get all the messages and 1/10's might feel like 10/10s on Tinder, but in real life the game is equalized relatively fast.

women.
although i'm not sure they "use" it, insofar as get social validation from it, like most social media

if people are getting their wives from bars/clubs, it's no wonder divorce rate is at like 70% lmao.

>BARS/CLUBS

OP your incel is showing

>me, delivers a huge burn
>replies with weak furry shit

kek you def are a limp wristed tranny kek.

You just described why I stay single by choice OP. Might as well MGTOW and shoot myself when I get too old to walk. 100% disposable income isn't a terrible thing, afterall.

My tip for results? Find a flaw in one of their pics (messy room, tacky clothing,etc) and critique them harshly on that one flaw. Call them a messy slob and tell them you hope they at least have something positive to offer.. thank me later

I dont think it will work in small towns. That was one issue, I had, to grt my desired results expand my distance. It was giving me girls in other nearby states. That wasnt going to work for me. Tbe one I found is a 40 min drive, which is OK. It was also expensive, I want to say 300 ish USD I had to pay up front for 6 mo. But I was willing to pay because I had just moved to a new area and wasn't finding girls I was OK dating.

For you, want to say, go with the teens from church. Just dont be a creep, be a person they can trust, and it isnt bad. Ive dated a few teens. Theyre like having a daughter I imagine. They have temper tantrums and stuff but overall are very very loving and sweet.

I doubt Tinder was a planned deconstruction of humanity by the Jews. Not that the end result isn't the same as you described but I don't think anyone saw it going that way.

>huge burn
wtf i thought we were posting random memes man

i'd have that schizophrenia checked if i were you

So is coffee meets bagel good or what

Don't even THINK about using Tinder if you're non-Chad.