How do you feel about moths?

How do you feel about moths?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efyufhtO7VU
youtube.com/watch?v=9r9Laslf4hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh shit did a new chapter get released

If butterflies were humans moths would be disgusting creepy fujos. Fuck them.

I like them

Never ever

They're evil butterflies

Why do all bugs look so freaky up close? Seriously. Imagine if that thing was as big as us. I'd be living in constant paranoia. Especially if they were as fast as they are normal size.

I prefer flat lamias, tbqh

Imagine how dense a Moth girl's bush is.

She's a noodle dragon, though

NEW CHAPTER
WHEN
H
E
N

It would be great but Moth girls can smell their mates from 28 miles away and can release pharamones that will disable you.

Even if you were to resist her hypnotic hold charm you would not be able to run or even hide

She's a sperm worm, actually.

RIP

Sperm Wyrm

Is that suppose to deter me?

Um yeah she can see you in the dark.
Moth girl wings can deflect sonar
Moths girls drink the tears of animals when they sleep
Moths girls can produce a scent to to confuse bees and even become a queen
Moth girls can actually hypnotize animals into walking to their deaths
Moth girls brains work faster so they can react in a matrix like slow down

So to sum it all up, That Mothgirl has hormones that can hypnotize you to do whatever she wants, when she wants,however she wants and you'll never be able to escape or even see her coming if you do manage to do so.

Mothgirl is quite literally the perfect yandere.
If you find your self in the arms of a moth girl I would highly suggest an extract of root from the Aconitum plant, it is deadly to both Moths and Humans so you can at least take the moth girl with you. Apparently some moths even have cyanide in their wings so they might be immune to that.

Stop, you are just making things better for me.

m8 that's fucking hot

it's all true too btw

>tfw no moth girl to love me forever

Came here to post this, best mothgirl ever created and hasn't been topped since.
I want to grieve more for her, but honestly she fucked with the wrong nigger and paid the price for it.

This one's pretty great desu

What other moth girls are there other than this one and the one in Berserk?

moths are like cute furry butterflies there in my top 5 cutest buggos
ones sat on my screen as im typing this
spooders>moths>bees>caterpillars>everything else

>moth
>even says that it is r63 Baymax

I'm fine with her design but I think that the thorax on the back of her head is just too much. Her design would be so much better without that.

Also yandere moth best moth.

Have a cute lewd moth.

How many times does a mothgirl have to rape you before she successfully becomes fertilized by your sperm?

sauce

I think it's pretty cool, I will try to tame a giant moth and use it as a mount when I fight the army of flies and mosquitoes.

Trick question. You can't rape the willing

My wife Actia is not for lewd!

Rude.

What's she from? I tried searching her and I think she is just from a short story on A monster girls fan website but I'm note 100% sure.

moths are surprisingly cute irl. One somehow snuck into my home and I caught it in a jar and set it back outside. They are so fluffy

She was from Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online game, but the game closed last december

They are disgusting.

Looks like a very tsundere anime girl

too big, gross

this, if I can't hold it gently in my closed hand it's gotta be purged

What made that moth so mad?

you're just making this easier

>tfw no human bf

"I-it's not like I wanted to fly around you, b-baka!"

I can't get over how cool moth antennae are.

It's cool in a video, but I'd freeze up like a deer in headlights in that situation.
Insects that are large enough to hear or feel when they bump into shit give me panic attacks.

this is horriyingly huge
god, i'm getting chills

Its a fucking insect that only wants your fucking lights men, what a pussy

I liked moths before I read this

now I love them

Just don't eat my clothes.

>Fuck them.
Oh, I will!

It looks fluffy.

>If you find your self in the arms of a moth girl

I would hug her too and proceed to sleep.

>tfw no moth girl to hold me at night and tell me that they love me and that I will never leave them, no matter how hard I struggle.

Just end my life now senpai

>no moth girl that will hold me down and force me to impregnate her every night

Even if the moth is a dominant yandere, its honestly sexier if she bends over and lets you dominate her.

Huh, for some reason I'm fine with everything but it's butt.

>gray dust on her fingers from touching it's wings
Stop mishandling it you fucking asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=efyufhtO7VU

Not gonna lie, My fetish are those serial killer/monstergirl doujins where the male accepts his death because his life is so shitty and the female feels guilty so they fall in love.

Moths are fucking disgusting. I hate when I can hear their flapping fucking wings in the dark when I go to sleep. I hate how fucking stupid they look when they fly. Is it too fucking hard to fly in a circle? Why can't they be as graceful as butterflies? I hate how fucking stupid they are when they hit the fucking walls like the dumbasses they are. I hate how I can hear their dumbasses hit the fucking walls. I hate how they fly into my fucking electric lamp and kill themselves, leaving a charred corpse that's fucking impossible to get off. I hate how fucking hairy some of them can be. I hate how they spread their fucking dust off their wings everywhere. This particular hentai manga kept showing up in all of my fucking sites so much that I had to stop using it for a while until they it left the front page. I fucking hate moths so much.

>Sleeping with your lights on
What a fucking baby

Butterflies pls go

I'm with you there, I was indifferent to them until a big one was in my room one night when I was tripping and woke me up while I was still tripping balls by flying into my face. I haven't fucking felt comfortable in my room since

I live in the countryside and you have no fucking idea what kinda shit crawls around in the night. I basically keep my lamp on 24/7 because I don't want to waste the time of opening it.

We're gonna need a bigger light bulb.

youtube.com/watch?v=9r9Laslf4hc

I'm ashamed to admit that fapping to that has opened up a new love for moths. Instead of being grossed out i like them and think they're cute. Jesus christ i need help