Jim confirmed wheelchair user

youtu.be/o6YSdUQUwRE?t=36m33s

just when i thought i couldn't love the guy more the guy turns out to be a real live professor X.

Press F to pay respects
Press

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ud1CzNLkmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hotwheelz reference

I nominate Jim for leader of the Salt Right.

>Fag

>Jim thinks because Spencer got a couple over Sargon in a debate he can jump in and tap him a few times
>gets destroyed by a half asleep Sargon
lmao

I think not faggot.

>Fag

You're like those retards that when Jim posts Haberman it's actually a picture of him.

It's sad that people actually follow these internet trolls for leadership

>meme flag

You're a nigger!

it's a 4x2chan reference you mong.

>He got kicked out by Jade
LOL

>redditor newfags don't even know about Kripplekikechan

nice sentence

I hope his ride is as smooth as his voice.

Maybe this is why he compensates by going after deviantart fandoms.

because ...
>dental work
>wheelchair
>asian girlfriend kicked ME out

top cuck!

b- but /ourguy/?

This still doesn’t excuse his “We Wuz” videos. Fuck Jim and fuck white people

WE

>I have no strongly held opinions

Well do you engage in home invasions? Are you capable of building civilisations?!?

Seems like he was making clear references ot other things. I got the dental work reference but I don't know where the wheelchair came from.

Hotwheels, the founder of betterchan is a cripple.

It's sad that people actually follow these internet trolls for leadership

God this all sounds like a school yard drama

what does hotwheels sound like? for some reason i believe i've heard audio of him but i can't recall what he sounds like

What're you niggers talking about?
What'd Jim do now?

kinda like kermit the frog mixed with a nerd. he's actually a really nice dude though bless his little cripple soul. he's probably still banging prostitutes in the Philippines

A nasally chipmunk.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ud1CzNLkmk

What the fuck is Jim's endgame? Is he siding with white nationalists who would hang him for race-mixing with his girlfriend?

His endgame is to laugh at retards.

yea that's what i remember thanks

>if you don't take leadership your a coward

wtf was that?

probably a war vet

go to t=36m33s and listen
>y-y-you only came back because of patrion moneyz
>n-n-no, i didnt!
>yes you do !
>if i would, why didnt i took money for these things --->

Jim laughs at idiots.
And at the end of the day... He knows what cultural marxism and degeneracy will bring.

If i told you guys i can heal your incurable disease or make you walk again would you believe me?

>let me construct a strawman of my opposition

why can't people simply accept this?

cripplechan owner, he's also looked after by a jew.

>fag

>Jim tears apart liberalists
>Jim calls out Sargon for orbiting the stream
>Jim gets teamed up on and handles it without a sweat
>Jim catches Sargon in several active lies

How does Sargon save face?

>activism is fucking retarded but our enemies are doing it far better

kek

>How does Sargon save face?
By dropping out for a while to babysit his wife's kid

Sorry guys, i can't come out to play, I'm babysitting

Sargon is coming across as a fucking slime ball lately.

Kek, listened to it, all it sounds like is Jim memeing.

>Dental work is reference to that one child dentist fuck who tortured kids
That's one of the few videos I can think of that Jim actually gets legitimately angry in.

>Wheelchair is a hotwheels reference
If you didn't catch it you're retarded

>Asian girlfriend kicked me out
Honestly not sure about this one, since he fucked Jade on New Years night, he probably is just memeing.

Either way, what the Hell is Soygoy doing orbiting the stream like this?

Disagree with Jim on this. I also believe we should nuke California. Take both my statements as you will.

So Jim's all "activism is cringy so i'm just going to laugh at you all and not do anything"? I dunno man, sounds like he's just given up completely. Or he's betting on the race war.

It's his friends stream, man

>fag

Not just lately, he’s an asshole and now he fucked up going against white interests.

Fuck that fat nigger.

Ironically, the creator of cuckistan is the mayor of cuckistan.

not anymore. he's looked after by philipino prostitutes

i think it's more Jim not wanting to latch onto a group, remember Atheism+? I will be surprised if Liberalist dosn't turn out like that did.

What happened to him, anyway? I noticed just now he's not involved with 6+2chan anymore.

He's not even an atheist, also his only real connection was with those guys in his "Atheism Co-opted" video

Jim finally gets revenge for gamer gate

Lurk moar

I was using Atheism+ as an example of "hay lets organize ourselves to push an agenda, it totally wont bite us in the ass".

> fag

I don't feel bad for this cripple ass nigga
Continuously makes fun of Destiny for being a manlet, then he gets crippled. Karma. Get fucked nigger.

I think he just knows it's a really dumb idea to try and use your worthless e-celebrity status to push for real-world change. It almost always ends in cringey shit.

>fag

>fag

>fag

Who will be Logan?

Haberman is Jim is Haberman. Don't let the trolling fool you. They are one and the same.

Jim BTFO
You don't cross The Don, The Stepfather.

this stream was fucking crazy,
stepfather goes all out, low key threats, jim does his tardhandling magic

Sargoy is sinking

It's OGRE

what happens when someone knocks off 'The Don'?

You dumb faggots. Jim is calling out Hotwheels of cripplechan for taking advantage of gamergate to make money for all the shit Jim listed.

All fucking newfags must fucking hang.

wtf i hate jim now

Oh look it's the crazy gay guy.

he has no end game
he's a socially retarded shy guy who had gaming and internet as the only place where he could relax and socialize
now that politcal agitators are flooding his safe space hes trying his best to smear them into irrelevancy

Jim telling these fags they are far up their own asses.

These cucks sucking Jim's dick to try soothe their egos. It's so surreal. "What we're doing is cringey, but we must save the human race, but you're right Jim, but you're wrong, but you're right"

They are trying to feed their own egos, what massive insecure faggots.

Why do you faggots actually believe he has a hapa girlfriend?

>He's in a wheelchair
well that's way to take something too literal.
and even if... what's your problem with cripples?
He seems mentally completely up there, nigga's smarter than OP.

>fag

>fag

Is Sup Forums really siding with Jim?

I mean, I'm not joining Sargon's "le epic liberalism" but Jim's entire discourse was "lmao dude I don't even care why take it seriously LOL cringe." At least Sargon is doing something, why does Jim feel threatened by it?

no one cares about your e-celeb garbage

>At least Sargon is doing something
Please kill yourself, you dumb favela nigger.

Jim is oldfag. all about the lulz

So wait Sargon wants to attack the Alt-Right because they make fun of him? So he wants a group to essentially censor their hate speech? So Sargon is just another variant of a SJW? We only hated SJWs because they were and currently are ruining society with their bullshit.

This is starting to become pathetic. So much so I might have to throw my hate in the ring and call him out. I'm absolutely tired of this cunt.

>call him out

hahahahahah the delusion of this Sup Forums morons

nobody cares about you

dude admits his beef with the alt right is because they were mean to him. claims cultural warrior status and then proceeds to name enemy number 2 as his most fervent potential ally in his stated cause simply because they made maymays about him and hurt his fee fees. It felt like it was a freudian slip, moment of candid honesty, because he tries to walk that back unsuccessfully and then brush it off like he didn't say it.

The also more cringest aspect of that whole video was he kept trying to say he should be in his camp (Because we agree on everything supposedly). That faggot seems like he is trying to start a cult, and used one of his followers to try to convert Jim to his way of thinking.

>fag

>nobody cares about you

I don't care idiot not the point. It's platform anyone can use. Did you know *gasp* they were nobodies as well until they used YouTube. Get the fuck out of here with your appeal to authority.

Why aren't the mods deleting these lolcow threads?

Take this garbage to kiwifarms.

he's a kiwifarms /saltmine/tard who got e-fame over parroting old shit from encyclopedia dramatica. stop pretending like he's some grand investigator

I’m one of the shills sent to disrupt Krautgate threads with anti-Sargon propaganda as part of our larger effort to absorb the salvageable members (more on that later) of the “Skeptic” community. I actually drafted the “can you imagine Sargon trying to sleep” pasta. This is the first actual exchange between “Skeptics” I’ve ever listened to.

Can you guys not see that both Metokur and Sargon are pathetic? Yes, Metokur accurate in assessing that Sargon is a faggot for trying to collectivize as soon as he got BTFO by a right wing collectivist that was more intelligent at him. However, look at Metokur - he pretends to not understand colloquially defined terms. The basic crux of the argument is that Sargon is a fag for trying to actually have an impact on the world. Sargon may be a fag, but he’s a fag because he immediately turned his back on his views after getting rekt and he argues in bad faith. Metokur doesn't appear to have any concrete views and uses the same dishonest, bullying, debate technique against Sargon. He’s just a literally deformed video game enthusiast

This is the biggest problem when dealing with the Skeptics, and even Nick Fuentes types: they ultimately are people who haven’t accomplished anything besides garnering a bit of ecelebrity. All they can really do is squabble amongst their petty kingdoms - they don’t actually want to build anything because they lack the social fluency to do so IRL. They hide this behind nihilism, petty sniping, and layers of irony. Sargon may be a pathetic character in every sense of the word, but the Skeptics dogpilling him after his sudden, spectacular, fall are no better. The Skeptic community is full of toxic people. One of our biggest goals is forcing refugees into IRL general membership organizations where they actually will experience social consequences for their anti-social behavior - which they haven’t since they were first bullied in school and retreated into these online bubbles.

I watched the entire debate and Jim's only argument was "it's cringe", there was no other criticism.

Don't ever reply to me homo

you broke it you stupid retard

you are fucking retarded,

sargon is seeing that everybody that is gaining political traction are fucking insane, either commies of fascists

he wants to start his radical centrist movement and all you faggots can say is

>thats fucking cringy

so what, you are fucking cringy, and pathetic, falling for this "Sup Forums" identity, "jim" is a "oldfag"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are so pathetic