Share Your Experiences Living Around Subhumans

>Did buying a house make you a race realist?
>Do your parents have stories about what happened to certain neighborhoods?
>Did you go from a white area to a subhuman area or vice-versa as a child? Etc.
>Is there such a thing as a safe black neighborhood?

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/living-it-up-10-affluent-black-neighborhoods-1790868480
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That time "Democrats" trashed and bankrupted Detroit

Left can't being able to meme as usual

I heard that "white flight drained the area of tax revenue" bullet point on NPR too. (Lower right).
Commie faggots are too stupid to understand the implications of what this means.
Blacks need whites to live off of.

>be me 2009
>buy house in the ghetto for $8,000
>say fuck it move into it because rent somewhere nice is $18,000 a year.
>homeless, niggers and hookers everywhere
It sucked, but I started buying the homeless guys a bottle of mad dog every night, just so I could sit on my porch without them hassling me for a beer.
>give homeless guys mad dog for a year
>nog breaks into my car
>homeless guys beat the shit out of nog
3/10 would not repeat, but had many KEKs

Drive through ghettos everyday where I live.
To go to work I have to drive through a ran down shit hole filled with niggys and white trash who live amongst them.
Then I get on the highway and 30 minutes later I’m working in a nice area that’s slowly being ran down by the nig nogs.

My hometown was not at all nice. But I didn’t live near coons, and the crime rate was low. No worry’s of being jumped or robbed. Just working class whites.
now it’s slowly being darker and darker. The crime is slowly rising with the influx... white kids have to act black at school or they actually like the culture (I’m not sure) and the youth in the area is becoming more nigger like. Getting jumped now is common.

So I moved. Like a lot of whites are doing in the area.

Yea I was fine living in the ghetto rent free until I had a wife and kids, then I noped the fuck out of the.
Then I rented the house to the gov for $800 a month, still have it. Nigs and gibs you can't lose, ghetto housing is a money maker.

*there

My plan in my new White area is to have kids soon and live there till they’re about ready for public school then get out of the city and move in a woods where no nig nogs and liberal schooling will brain wash the children. Rent the old house out As a side income. Unless it turns into a ghetto too that is.

If it does turn into a ghetto, then the government will subsidies the housing, and you can rent it through the local housing authority.
>gov pays 90% of the rent
>nogs never pay their 10%
>nogs can't complain to the housing authority about shit because they owe you money
>gov deposits rent in your account directly the same time each month.
>nogs never leave because of gibs
>money rolls in

>gov pays 90% of the rent
Damn
This needs its own thread
What if the house gets niggered up beyond repair? High insurance?

I don't know whether to kick you in the balls or start buying houses in the ghetto myself.
I guess it keeps everyone happy, but I'd rather buy them a ticket to Africa instead of free rent.

>This needs its own thread
Investing in Nigger Incompetence
needed....make it happen, user

They nig the shit out of it, but they stay for years. They only leave when they have broken everything in the place. I bought a house in Valley Alabama for $1,400, I had to put heat in it and fix the roof, about $2,000 (I did it my self). I got $730 out of it for 7 years, then I sold it for $32,000.
If you can't beat them, join them....and rape them.

theroot.com/living-it-up-10-affluent-black-neighborhoods-1790868480

Fuckkkkkk I need to do this. Great plan!
I’ll look at it as a tax credit for myself lol

>theroot.com/living-it-up-10-affluent-black-neighborhoods-1790868480

I looked up those "cities".
Most have a population around 10,000.
Some have a population much lower.

This is what get when you have to carve up and police certain areas.
The niggers get incorporated and segregated in their own incorporations.
Kind of like how some cities only offer homeless services in one place in order to keep the homeless population confined.

>Did buying a house make you a race realist?
No but being born here and daily interactions with the natives in this country did
>Do your parents have stories about what happened to certain neighborhoods?
Nope, most neighborhoods tend to be very segregated here, whites can afford and lay to live in walled, closed high security neighborhoods, and everybody deep down knows why
>Did you go from a white area to a subhuman area or vice-versa as a child? Etc.
I always lived in a majority white neighborhood
>Is there such a thing as a safe black neighborhood?
Lmao nope, some are safer than others sure, but I doubt there's a black neighborhood that is as safe as a white or asian neighborhood

>Be St Louis niggers
>Destroy free public housing
>Get commie faggots to make a film about how it wasn't your fault you chimp'd out on the free housing
>You had no choice but to chimp out because the housing was ugly

>Be white
>Live in the ugly suburbs
>Never chimp out because it's ugly

Here is, to me, the most fucked up thing I saw renting to nogs. I had a black lady who rented from me. She had three kids and a baby daddy, not a husband. He "lived" at his moms house, he was a truck driver and made $60,000 a year. She was a registered nurse, but would not work more than 12 hours a week, or marry her baby daddy. Because, if she did she would lose her gibs, free phone, medical for her and her kids, food stamps, and free housing (which the gov paid me for). She was capable of more but completely happy to live off of gibs.
They had an escalade SUV, I owned their house and had an old Chevy truck.

Mostly positive experiences.
Sub-humans are self destructive for the most part but you learn their simple ways and profit off them.

>lived in ghetto 7 years now because walking distance to work
>niggers tried giving me shit when first moved in
>nigger knocking, monkying on my porch all hours
>"ay yo white boi bix nood mufuggah"
>T-money tried to sell me some fake Rolex at 2am as I was walking home from pub
>gaggle of niggers across the street just barely keeping pace with us so I knew they were his niggers
>decide fuck it I live here now better make myself known
>buy some weed from him instead
>casually flash my CC mod 2 while getting a 20 $ out
>T-money changes his demeanor and is suddenly not pushy and now polite
>thesenigsarebitches.cab
>months go by, local gang knows me now, sees me walking to and from work and walking my pit (lol fuck you my baby bear is the sweetest thing ever)
>hoard of Mexicans next door make noise at all hours and always smells of fabuloso because the whole block has concrete slabs for back yards and it's the only thing that covers dog piss smell
>have dinner with Mexicans every Sunday
>2015 got jumped by four out of towner Baltimore niggers
>local niggers shoot one a few days later and run them out of town
>hang out with local nigs and nigs on the block and one other white couple who are poor as fuck and dude has one leg but no prosthetic
>help Luigi at his pizza shop few blocks away when I can/he needs it
>only one break in back in 2013 but they only took my ps2 and case of beer
>grown to like it here, I've carved out something for myself somewhere I shouldn't have been able to

Granted these niggers are more tame than big city niggers but last year there were like 80 shootings all within about ten blocks and that's kind of a lot since there's only about 50k people in the county. Of course it's all nigger turf scuffles with Baltimore niggers.

>tfw conflicted in my race beliefs because I know for a fact many of these niggers are good at heart but are just extremely dumb

Pic related: my "nigger breed" death machine pup

If you live amongst them and let them know you don't take any shit they will leave you alone for the most part.

I used to sit on my porch with my giant 357 Colt MKIII on my side.
They got the point.

Ayy I've been there

heh - I hate niggers
> moves to neighborhood
> becomes absolute nigger
gee, sounds great, user

Are you two Jewish?

lol

I don't think so...haven't done the 23me shit yet.
Was raised Presbyterian, but I do like money.

But you can't have kids, women around them.
You can only live among them, their welfare babies and latino taco breeders.

Look at my other post It was kinda fun until I got a wife, then I moved to a nicer neighborhood. Then, I had kids and left the fucking state for better schools. But, I saved money and had a blast living in and renting houses in the Alabama ghetto.

It sounds good.
I've been in the market to buy a house and it's good to know what you did is an option if I had to.

I'd be afraid of a judge or government worker coming after me for not taking care of a place niggers were fucking up.
I wonder if your 10% unpaid rent blackmail would work in all areas.

But, I mean in another way it doesn't sound good.
A free housing landlord is culpable in the welfare state.
But better you than a Jew or internationally owned mortgage derivative.

I don't know from state to state, but what I have learned is that most lawyers will not touch rental disputes unless you pay them money upfront, regardless of which side you are on. So...you will most likely never get sued by someone who is on government assistance.

But, I don't know if everything I said would still work today.
My boomer father would buy any piece of land he could get, and he made me do the same. After the collapse in 07 08 houses where we were went to nothing, and you could rent them for a lot.
The market was low so we bought, now I want to sell before 2020, and wait for the next correction.

>I'd be afraid of a judge or government worker coming after me for not taking care of a place niggers were fucking up.

Just put the property in a limited liability vehicle with a massive mortgage on it to your captive insurance company and you effectively have nothing worth suing for.

In the event of trouble, fold the limited liability vehicle and the captive insurance company goes to court to foreclose on the property.

Then repeat.

Stop bias! White areas can be sub-human; many are. Sheesh - bigoted much!

Go to Lawrence and figure that shit yourself.

I live in Poland and I can't remember when I saw a nigger last time. There's maybe one or two in the city (70k residents). But they don't even act black.

I was speaking of a low value asset with no mortgage. You should defiantly hold any property you plan to rent in an LLC or corporation, but also you need to either rent or lease the property through an LLC or corporation. As far as insurance goes I only have liability and fire on anything. You need liability for obvious reasons, and fire because a lot of low income renters will get some $20,000 renters policy, then have the bright idea to burn it down.

>I was speaking of a low value asset with no mortgage

The mortgage itself isn't real, in essence it is money that you owe yourself, just that the use of a legal structure separates the liability from the asset.

You've got to remember that it is not just the asset value you are protecting, it is the liability arising from the ownership of that asset which you also need to be protected from.

If you own the asset personally then there is no way of protecting yourself from the legal liabilities associated with ownership that can quite easily exceed the value of the asset itself.

The legal protections I've described protect both.

The New "It's OK to be white" campaign looks like this.

4D chess to either get the nigs to have more abortions out of spite or start a war between nigs and she-hadists.

Either way... Hilarity.

>live in top of south
>town is 90% white
>5% Asian
>4% Maori
>1% other

There's like, 5 niggers in this town lmao

Worked as a Correction Officer 10+ years. A few years back I lived in a shitty gangland neighborhood. Came home and saw cops from my agency at the security door to the stairs leading up to my/my neighbors apartments. He was chasing some crazy bitch and he couldn't get past the security door that my idiot neighbors always left unlocked. So I let him in and he found the idiot hiding in the closet of my neighbor's apartment. They were home, with the door unlocked and didn't even notice her come in or hide in their closet, because like 3 families lived in that shitty two bedroom apartment.

>There's like, 5 niggers in this town lmao

No mate, the town is 10% nigger.

No lie on the way to my place in college my friend invited my outside neighbor over where me and liek 10 of my friends were drinkg beer. Guy sits down pulls out a newport breaks it open and pulls out CRACK then sprinkles it in the "joint" smokes it in house. tell him to go outside. give him a beer tell him to bounce.

Next morning loud knocks on the door. go to door 300lb black bitch with a child, asks to use a phone. i figure emrgency hand her the cell.

she calls the guy its her baby daddy.
random nigs still call my phone. moved soon after.

TLDR move

Leave a rat poisoned pack of Newport cigarettes in your car and the problem sorts itself out

fug

It's like that story with the french fries and the crows.

totally murder, hilarious but do not do this.

>Leave a rat poisoned pack of Newport cigarettes in your car and the problem sorts itself out

One dead nigger is not worth the cost of replacing a broken window, kek or no kek.

That's 5 niggers too many.

How is it murder and how would it find its way back to you?
Whilst in commission of a crime.

I grew up around a bunch of literal Somalis but we never spoke a word to each other then one day I was jumped down the block from my home and I guess they heard the commotion so they came charging out of the fucking woodwork with bats/brooms/pans and proceeded to swarm the shitheads attacking me and beat them to a pulp, shit was hilarious and also unexpectedly nice.

>How is it murder and how would it find its way back to you?
>Whilst in commission of a crime.

It would be murder, but if you said "You don't smoke" and made sure there were no fingerprints on the pack or DNA leading back to you I doubt they could prove it.

The problem with nigs is they tend to do shit in packs, so likely that one of them would still be alive who remembers which car they busted in.

If you left a pack on a wall in a nig neighbourhood though, that would be harder.

>>Did buying a house make you a race realist?
No, because I could afford a house in a neighborhood without niggers

>I was a race realist before I bought my house

none african american black people are usually bros
nto always, but usually.

>be white
>grew up on a council estate dirt poor around niggers with drug addict parents
>despite parents and brother being thick as pigshit somehow have a pretty high IQ
>piss away opportunities in school etc due to no motivation/shitty childhood
>sort myself out later on in life
>now work a pretty good IT job
>pretty much everyone else at the company I work at come from upper middle class backgrounds, attended private schools, lived fairly sheltered lives and had relatively happy childhoods
>in some ways I relate to niggers more
>tfw too intelligent to associate with niggers and too white-niggerish to associate with whites

It's a strange kind of feel really

>I heard that "white flight drained the area of tax revenue".

I heard that, too.

become king nigger
king of the niggers

>king of the niggers

A turd covered in glitter is still a turd.

however, if you're white and become king nigger, you'll be a colonizer

I grew up around niggers in Dallas TX. Needless
to say I moved as far away from that place as possible. Literally moved to northern Vermont.

Spending roughly the same amount of money on a really nice house in a jammed packed neighborhood, or an average house on a lot of land.

You're a temporary middle class. I work in technology, too, and see myself in a similar place. A lot of these roles will be automated away. The roles that do stick along will be ever increased to automate what they do, as well.

I work for a cloud services provider and I see my job disappearing in 5-10 years, my company will probably by dead by then because of AWS and Azure. I keep meaning to pull my finger out of my arse and git gud at either one of those but I've been pretty burnt out with studying recently.

This is literally the first good thing I've ever heard about Somalis.

>niggers on your porch all hours
>hassled walking home
>local gang
>noisy beaner neighbors
>been jumped
>shootings
>only people to hang with is niggers and poor crippled dude
>burglary has happened to me

I like it here anons!!! The niggers are the dumb ones tho!!!!