Trump isn't going to betray you fools

Trump has said the wall is non negotiable, and required if any DACA deal is to happen. He also demands lower legal immigration levels, and an end to chain migration.

Democrats have called any and all of these proposals 'non-starters' in negotiations.

Chances are, DACA will end in March. If he wanted DACA so bad he wouldn't have gotten rid of it in the first place.

why are you defending (((trump)))? fucking reddit has killed board.

Everyone knows that, it's just the shill storm running their pre-approved talking points.

Trump also said that Mexico will pay for the wall though.

He's a liar if it's in or if it's out.

Trump wants to do the 'everyone is unhappy so it's a good bill'

>Trump will sign DACA
>but only if the wall gets approval

he's not going to betray you but he is going to lose.

You're the one who doesn't understand who the zionists are in this game. Hint, it's not Kushner.

That he's a liar is beyond question. What's up for debate is if he'll give us what we want - fewer Mexicans. I was thinking about Trump's position, and it could go quite brilliantly. The Democrats won't fund the wall, so Trump can get rid of DACA and blame the Dems. Meanwhile, instead of a wall, we can have a high tech security fence that may just be drones and sensor posts with local response teams.

I'm just pointing out that he's not just going to sign any amnesty bill the democrats throw at him

Illegals not leeching off our welfare is payment enough

DACA is betrayal and he's never once said he wasn't massively in favor of DACA. Back to t_d, trump shill

The wall is meaningless. Itsthe year 2018, 90% of the illegals come here and overstay LEGAL visas. The wall won't do dick. We really need a giant data base with names addresses and concerted ICE efforts to track down and deport individuals.

8 billion dollars? you know what kinda database a tech firm can build with that? The wall is just a ruse so the Dems look like they are conceding something when in reality its a WIN WIN WIN for the Dems who get

-DACA protection
-A flimsy wall that is just adding a few stones to the already existing BUSH fence
-claim to want to end chain migration but will reneg once they get a congressional majority

this is an outstanding victory for the Democrats

>not just going to sign any amnesty bill the democrats throw at him
Is this bait? Trump posing the Wall in exchange for DACA is NOT the reason he was voted for.

IF Trump allows DACA, he is telling America to go fuck itself. Then the only solution would be a purge of these Mexirats, which means America is FIN, and Trump will have sold us to the kikes once and for all. I highly doubt that (95% sure Trump is still /ourguy/)

>800k Mexican college kids for a Wall and stricter immigration law that favors Europeans

I’ll take that deal

>stricter immigration law that favors Europeans
>800k Mexican college kids
Pick one faggot, if DACA is allowed, the rich are saying "we are done with whites" which means on the day of the rope, EVERY ELITE AND ITS FAMILY WILL GO TO THE CHAMBER. The rich have sold out the backbone of this nation (America feeds the entire starving planet, unlike ANY OTHER NATION ON EARTH) and only solution is a class war. I hope it doesn't go to that, I wouldn't take pleasure in putting down any kid, even if they are bourgeois' rats.

Even if Trump exchanges a wall for DACA, I will be disappointed. If he signs a clean DACA law, I'll be done with him.

Democrats won't allow Trump to get his number one promise, they won't sign it. Pic related

With a house and senate majority, HE DOESN'T NEED TO MAKE A COMPROMISE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Liberals would still resent him if he does or doesn't give them what he wants, and it encourages them to do the same shit towards everyone else.

Democrats can fillibuster if there are under 60 votes and the law is not budget related

This. Why the fuck does he even need to compromise DACA for the wall? Just fucking push the wall through. I guarantee you no fucking democrats would EVER give a fuck about republicans if they were in a similar position.

Shouldn't it say "at all costs"? What's the rule here

if they give the DACA ppl amnesty now it will be 800,000 new democratic voters. that's it. the game is over. Texas, Florida, North Carolina, places like that will be lost to the dems forever so the fucking wall won't mean shit.

Daca will be the death of this country and the conservative party.

which is absolute crap because like i said in another message that's almost 1 million new democrats and that will change voting in this country forever.

Daca = end of America as we know it. Dems will take over and they will make Sweden look like Poland

>800k Mexican college kids
more like
800K Mexican Marxist Communist Freeloaders

What kind of crack are you smoking?

He shouldn't dance around this.
1. Liberals would still resent him if he agrees with them.
2. Liberals would do the same to any other candidate with an anti-immigration stance.
3. Liberals would prevent his other deals. The Syrian airstrikes and Jerusalem didn't make them agree with DACA or healthcare.

Considering that they penalize for incorrect pronouns and changed the INTENTIONAL transmission of HIV from a felony to a MISDEAMNOR without input from conservatives, thye clearly don't give a shit about conservatives. Liberals only care about liberal laws, not conservative ones.

800k*(>2 relatives) because he'll cuck out on chain migration as well.

>changed the INTENTIONAL transmission of HIV from a felony to a MISDEAMNOR
Wait what? That's fucked, if anything it should get harsher. You could argue that as a form if slow murder. If I so much as spit on someone that's assault iirc.

You know how millions of sheets of Chinese drywall got into the US and not Europe? Because they inspect imports and we don't. That's how the drugs are coming in.

I don't think a Berlin Wall along our Southern border is going to accomplish anything to keep drugs out. I certainly don't want to deport a bunch of kids for crimes they didn't commit. Trump is sending real people to certain death as a way to force the Dems to agree to his deal?
That crosses the line for crimes against humanity.

Lock. Him. Up.