>alpha

pick one

does she have a patreon?

she doesnt want 4chans monies tho, pic related

She can suck me off for 5 bux

pic related

I’ll give that autistic puss puss a good dicking

dropped

wow. not even hiding that she's a gold digging whore.

Is this the most respectable an e-Thot has done?

>not begging for bux
>bad

come on now, if she did you'd call her a tradthot eceleb milking beta orbiters

I'd let her make me cum tee-bee-aych.

Why not? She's providing a service. She is nice to look at, has a cut voice and is promoting conservative values online to thousands. If you fund people who are promoting your values, you aren't giving them 'beta bux'.

>waahh wahh why do I have antifa family
Maybe you should leave Berkley then? You wouldn't be around thousands of commies.

lol inb4 her boyfriend dumps her for these pressuring tweets about engagement

her family wouldn't change if she moved

>has a Patreon
>isn't asking for betabux

hmmm...

I assume you're actually this girl and you are posting here. First off, I'm impressed you used a VPN. Second, move away from Berkley and cut your losses. Third, your video isn't really saying anything new or substantial, but I appreciate your effort and hope you continue to work on your content. Last, mellow out a bit, you seem on edge. Good luck if you are in fact genuine and not a manipulative cunt looking to sucker "le retarded right wingers" into giving you money.

so her boyfriend is conservative and suddenly she is conservative too. A woman's actions can always be explained by whose attention she is trying to get

She (You) wouldn't be so absorbed by Antifa terrorists and college campus politics if she didn't. There's plenty of better places to move such as Idaho or Montana or Boston. Or she could even emigrate to Europe.

As an aside, my brother recently brought home a fresh off the boat chink girl for Christmas. I can't associate with him any longer. Yes, politics divide families. It is probably genetically driven to some degree. Stand by your convictions.

just like that one bitch from youtube who use to be a huge leftist feminazi

why would anyone move to europe to get away from deranged leftists?
not her, not a burger

Normalfaggot redditors and e celeb drama goes hand in hand

Women don't have political opinions. You know those threads that pop every now and again, "do women talk about politics when men aren't around?" -- the answer is no. They talk about guys, whose dick they are sucking, whose dicks they have sucked, whose dicks they would like to suck, and that is about it. Women simply mirror the political opinions of whichever guy whose dick they would like to suck the most.

That's not Lauren Rose

kys

Europe for the most part still has a salvageable culture. Europeans still have their language, culture, history, and families who have lived in the same villages for twenty generations. They are much more tied to the land.

American CIA is slowly working to rip that from them as they import fast food chains, consumerism, nigger music, among other things...Why is American CIA doing this you ask? They could see that America was beginning to dwindle, it's not as good as it used to be. American government realized they could not compete with European safety net, history, culture, or its low crime rates. So their solution was not to fix the problems in America, but rather to bring Europe down to our level with mass Islamic/African immigration.

America will not survive on the current path it is heading down, there is too much infighting. Voter demographics show brown people almost exclusively vote Left. Naturally, leftists want to let in even more of them. It's a zero sum game where the number of whites in this country will be less and less with each passing generation. At the rate things are going, it is more likely your grandchildren here will unironically be heavily mixed with some sort of third world scum. We are already at the point where whites will likely never hold the majority vote ever again.

So why is Europe better? Again, they still have some semblance of their identity intact. Most European countries are still 90+% white. I don't believe they will stand for this mass immigration much longer. European politics and European history has always been full of surprises. As America begins to collapse under its own debt and infighting, Europe will have the opportunity to restore its former glory.

i believe they call this reverse psychology

>giving money to youtube attention whore because you desperately hope she'll touch your hand at some point
Literally, truly kill yourself if you've ever donated to someone like this

really makes me think
every lauren posted in this board is a whore

Stop bumping your own thread bitch. You're not interested in discussing ideas, you're just here for attention.

It doesn't cost any money to make a youtube video. What values is she promoting that require your money?

I like your channel Ashton but shilling on Sup Forums is a bad idea.

I love Ashton. I'd creampie her many times.

She would do better on Sup Forums but they are going to want to see her tits

That's one way of saying "[Insert boyfriend name] ask me to marry you! REEEEEEeeee"

War is coming. It will be brother against brother, or sister. It will be the dirtiest type of war. But it is coming. And may already be here.

>everyoen I dont like is ashton

wew lad
she pure tho

I highly doubt she's pure.

I'm sure she gets offered Dick every day. I mean look at her. What red-blooded Man would not want to hit that? Only queers wouldn't.

she can always say no
doesnt pol says she does exactly this to beta orbiters?

This is fine. Women don't belong in the political sphere to such an extent. You should want your woman to have principles and opinions, but she need not be politically active.

I saw that earlier. I will give her sanctuary and succor, until she heals and moves on, whole again, or until she loves me and only me. :)

oh no she better open up a patreon!

let the dumb whore get stalked then. who gives a fuck about some e-thot? she aint showing nudes around here, why the fuck is she a subject at all?

thread should be deleted.

>being bisexual and having transexual friends is right wing in California
wew

sup casanova?

>being bisexual
wh0t m8?

not an argument.

Why do retarded faggots always fall for attention whores

Creating youtube content isn't really free per se, and it takes up a bunch of time. You need to at least have a good phone or decent AV equipment to make worthwhile videos. I'd say the overall entry is around 100$.

The time it takes to make a video varies. You're probably looking at roughly 1-2 hours of filming depending on your style, then 1-2 hours of editing, plus whatever time you need for other resources. The average 5 min video like this probably took at least 2-3 hours to make.

This

Is

Prophecy

FUCK OP don't do that to me you had me thinking Ashton was an extremely well-passing tranny before I opened the thread

Why do fascists care about people calling them out as fascists?

Aren't fascists proud to be fascists? If not that's some self loathing your movement needs to deal with.

im a fascist and proud

She should I'll thrown down.

fuck off

Wow, she sounds like such a fucking snowflake

>Wahhh, my family doesn't like me because I'm so unique and different from me
>Please give me your money

How is this any different from a tumblrite.

Self loathing, fascist cuck detected.

> It doesn't cost any money to make a youtube video.

I never said it did and don't understand what your point is in bringing this up.

> What values is she promoting that require your money?

I already explained that she generally promotes conservative values. If you agree with those values and like the fact that she is promoting them it's perfectly reasonable to send her money if you want to promote her work. I don't give anyone any money but I don't bash people who do as 'beta'.

What's your favorite Rage Against the Machine song?

So if it's okay for fascists to ask for money for their shitty youtube videos where they just whinge like children, why isn't it okay when tumblrinas do the same?

Anyone supporting people with the charisma of a gnat making videos where they complain about the people around them not "getting" their beliefs with money is a fucking idiot and a loser.

Their cover of "Renegades of Funk".

What's your favorite... Oh that's right fascists don't produce music.

Not this one

Remember to sage all shareblue/Leftypol/shill slide threads and fuck off with this e-celeb bull

Are you a white guy with dreadlocks by any chance?

I mean as long as you aren't supporting international cp rings or whatever I don't really care who people give their money to. I am just saying that making youtube videos takes more time and energy than I think most people realize. These whiny videos aren't really my style, but I would guess the value is that they are cathartic. A bunch of spergs who can't display their power level feel better knowing some cutie out there feels the way they do.

You're a fucking retard.

No, are you an overweight white guy with a shitty undercut?

Are you turned on right now?

she already has a white boyfriend. let that cuck protect her

>A bunch of spergs who can't display their power level feel better knowing some cutie out there feels the way they do.

So it's reasonable for me to say that anyone who monetarily supports those videos is both a loser and an idiot then? Not saying they can't spend their money how they want, but I'm still gonna judge the shit out of them for how they do spend their money.

Who is he? I'd like to kick his ass and take her.

No, is hentai open in your other tabs right now?

Also, well done on not answering the question. Your lack of denial about being an overweight white guy with a shitty undercut was pretty on the spot wasn't it?

babhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa

for 30 bux you can chat me on my schedule once a month. for a years worth of 10 min chats you can get sucked off by a 8/10 in a strip club and get a beer.

FUCKING BETA KEKS KYS

wow what a autist

Just got a state already posting sage threads
Oh Catalonia

Lol I bet she put up those posters in her room thinking it would dupe right wingers into thinking she's /ourgirl/

No actually, I'm not fat, nor do I have an undercut. Suck my balls queer.

I don't understand all of the hostility Sup Forums. Isn't this what you want practically want women to do?

Dropped.

>Suck my balls queer.

Why are you asking for a guy to suck your balls? Are you gay? In the closet?

Yeah I suppose so. I'd characterize them more charitably as ostracized or lost.

That's reasonable.

Why does she feel the need to incorrectly state that she is cute? Does that have any bearing as to her political opinions?

>women who want men who earn a good living are gold diggers. It's evil to want a man who can provide.
virgins on Sup Forums really think this

>promoting conservative values
beta orbiters are the lowest caste out of all the castes of people. Lower than fucking niggers.

>I give her money because she's hot and tells me what she wants to hear

Do you understand you're describing the thought process of every man who gives money to strippers and camwhores? You are literally not any different.

I'd give her half my salary just cuddle with her

>teenage e-whore civic-nationalist
>the suporter is a retarded cocksucker who likes "Q" and other larpers

top fucking kek

>law school
If we investigate are we going to find a (((certain type))) of person?

Find out

Actually he is different. You see with strippers and cam whore you get to see the titties. With the person OP is defending however...

No one cares about jewtube cunt, fuck off.
>reminder to report and sage advertisement threads