WIKILEAKS IS ANTI WEST

Remaking this thread since it got 3 replies and got slid.

I posted this idea in previous threads several times and I got told to "do research" and got called a shill. I want to have a discussion about wikileaks. I think there's a lot of evidence that they are anti west and are leaking info that hurts the west. Also we can discuss if they have any other motives or if they are just trying to do good. Also, he might be kicked out of his embassy so we can talk about that too. He also looks like a fag, but that's beside the point.
Recent News-
theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/09/julian-assange-stay-in-london-embassy-untenable-says-ecuador

wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/ what they have leaked.

Reasons they might be pro Russia:
Turned Down Leaks on Russian Government During U.S. Presidential Campaign which revealed details about Russian military and intelligence involvement in Ukraine.
foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17/wikileaks-turned-down-leaks-on-russian-government-during-u-s-presidential-campaign/
They had info in 2010 but never released it I guess.
csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2010/1026/WikiLeaks-ready-to-drop-a-bombshell-on-Russia.-But-will-Russians-get-to-read-about-it
cont 1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/09/19/wikileaks-releases-files-that-appear-to-offer-details-of-russian-surveillance-system/?utm_term=.6f0f5f3c6f15
nytimes.com/2017/04/20/us/politics/justice-department-weighs-charges-against-julian-assange.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

con 2/2
WikiLeaks on Tuesday appear to show how a St. Petersburg-based technology company called Peter-Service helped state entities gather detailed data on Russian cellphone users, part of a national system of online surveillance called System for Operative Investigative Activities (SORM).
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/09/19/wikileaks-releases-files-that-appear-to-offer-details-of-russian-surveillance-system/?utm_term=.6f0f5f3c6f15
Reasons they aren't:
In interviews, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has suggested that because his organization lacks Russian speakers, whistleblowers prefer to leak to local media. (same article as above)
--
What I could find about them leaking with China was scant.
Tibetan dissent in China
On 24 March 2008, WikiLeaks made 35 uncensored videos of civil unrest in Tibet available for viewing, to get around official Chinese censorship during the worst of the unrest

No it isn't. Sage.

poignant point faggot

What's this fucking cancer you're shitting up Sup Forums with? Assange is a hero, get fucked user.

put 'sage' in options when replying

Why bother pardoning a dead man

Why should he pardoned?

I don't think he needed a pardon for just publishing not hacking in, or actively stealing. My issue is with this "Julian Assange" and (((Wikileaks)))) puppet show that is really getting overplayed

Kys CIA. Sage

kek nice try
>im not a CIA nigger totally!

They are anti-corruption, pro-liberty, and beholden to none. They(he) also have(has) a massive ego.

But yes, no way he gets let off. He has hurt the US IC more than any man alive.

Make a thread about Snowed In. That fucking goy.

>I've never been reported for announcing sage
>I sage political threads I don't like
>I have a wine bottle lodged in my ass, afraid to call an ambulance
stupid faggot

bye

Good, fuck the modern west.

Reminder that Assange has not been charged in the US, and can't be "pardoned." There is no preemptive pardon, or immunity from future prosecution, you stupid cunts.

Still no charges, sex charges dropped, so pardoned for what? He could just go home now.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department is weighing anew whether to charge Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, for his role in the disclosure of highly classified information that the United States government claims has harmed national security and diplomatic relations, a law enforcement official said.

But the official said prosecutors were skeptical that they could pursue the most serious charges...

nytimes.com/2017/04/20/us/politics/justice-department-weighs-charges-against-julian-assange.html

>sage a political thread
later

bump

you are a fucking retard
this cunt is a shill and is trying to spread this asinine information here
why are you bumping ?

Also, OP is a fag for not sticking with his massive faggot crybaby nobody likes my thread, thread. Sup Forums is more doomed than assange

It's not a BBC thread, and you are a fucking dork. This is a political thread, open to debate.
You sage and silence like a fucking liberal cunt. KYS. Either make a case against OP or fuck off, criminal descendant.

What's your fucking name, little bitch? I'll sage you.

as you can see im not the only one here doing it
and there is no debate to this thread
why are you so interested in utter nonsense?
>assange is a russian!

bump, because Assange is a shadowy man in a shadowy world, and we can talk about it here

Fuck off CIA

by your retarded standards an "is blompf finished thread" is up for debate too

You don't know what Assange is.

who cares faggot
fucking kys

pretty much. Please sage and announce it, filthy roonigger

bump

Stop this OP
it's too obvious

obvious shill
neck up

Settle down, Bradley... er, Chelsie.

You don't think he's an enemy of the West? You think he loves the West? What do you think, other than how many dick you could fin in you, safely.

Let's try and get back on track.

kys
this is fucking sad
you are replying t your own thread you fucking loser

Really?

Get fucked.

Bump, but fuck OP. Seems like every OP is an Op. Worse than cold war radio.

Not OP, Alex. Half your Super Male Vitality dose.

your thread is a sad joke

fuck you too nigger

Why would people be alarmed if he was more friendly to Russia than the West. I am.

this thread turned into a shit show fast. sorry i made it. sage.

Where you been, crybaby that can't thread? Heavy workload?

>announcing sage in his own political thread
best get a new IP

bump

sage

Geopolitics of the West is at an all-time fucked up high. If your not "pro-Russia" at present, in terms of geopolitics, your either fucked up or don't understand what is going on. Russia as well as China have been working towards fixing and stabilizing the problems that the West is causing, especially the US ZOG.

Anyone who would help take down the Clinton crime family is a hero in my eyes

Fighting corruption and wrongdoings in the west is not "being against the west".
If you think he's fighting the west, then you think the west is just nothing more than corruption.

If that's so, then let it burn.
Either way Assange is a hero and you're a shill

bump, for truth
UP ECUADOR!

y}HFR/+2~zs{gBPLD#xm8x;xe:ZFWhZar7CM_g{g7Re[+t!JfRRxY

>you think the west is just nothing more than corruption.
this

Then he's a hero.
I'm glad CIAniggers can at least admit their modus operandi nowadays

The CIA isn't on Sup Forums. Just domestic agencies.

This thread does suck. I should have never made it. Broppaly only make a buck on it. That's like an hour off my sentence.

don't crime, kids, or you'll end up like me

be sure to kys on the way out

>CIA now forcing literal shill slavery on criminals now
This actually explains the low effort, it looked like you weren't even trying from the beginning

i cant believe this thread desu
ive been away for about and week and come back to see this shit kek

>lol

Wikileaks hates Kanye's Aunt?

Fuck off you brain dead turd

You are correct. He hates the U.S. and wants to bring it down.

Not sure why.... lack of sun probably has turned his pasty ass insane.