Why does Sup Forums hate the Jews

We are good people. We are not freaks. There is nothing wrong with being Jewish
אני עומד עם ישראל

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY
youtube.com/watch?v=im7RQmO4x-A
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york-neonatal-herpes/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TdXsstrE9VE
youtube.com/watch?v=SljEGK5KfH8
youtube.com/watch?v=6Cz8JovvSdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It appears we read your book and the part about goys being cattle, and watched you actually do that shit.

But that is fake.

stop saying you're good people and to trust you for a fucking start! jesus fuck I get sick of it "TRUST ME GOY I'M NOT LIKE THOSE AUSSIE CUNTS" and they have a different bingo card for every skin colour they see well joke's on them I grew up in Tasmania where childhood was actually normal and good. The mainland is fucking forsaken, and those people are 100% part of the problem.

Why do you have a burger flag instead of an Israeli flag?

And that is why we hate you.

Milkers and GTFO

Because i live in Hawaii

almost forgot because I was getting so sleepy zzzzzzzz... you know that you have a unique ID and you don't need to namefag about these parts like a common fbi agent?

coo coo ca chhooo

i really dont like the id though, it changes every thread

I hope you are trolling.
I urge anyone to research the names for themselves if they care to know the truth behind who controls the news media in america.

But i my rabbi told me that Anti-Semitic trolling is perpetrated through fake news made by alt right and Russian trolls

Meanwhile, Netanyahu tells African immigrants they will be paid to leave Israel by March or go to jail.
>“We have expelled about 20,000 and now the mission is to get the rest out,” Netanyahu said.
reuters.com/article/us-israel-migrants/israel-offers-to-pay-african-migrants-to-leave-threatens-jail-idUSKBN1ES0UY

Who said I hate the Jews?

scapegoating behaviour at best

B...but Israel is a Jewish state... can't have all those Africans hanging around getting Jewish women pregnant.

gas yourself you filthy heeb

But i thought you hated immigrants

>But i thought you hated immigrants
Apparently, Jews hate non-Jew immigrants. Why are Jews such racist bigots?

until the federal reserve is out of business..and maybe a national bank is in place...and all americans realize they are basically paying a private cartel of banks interest to print their own currency, we will all continue to devolve

immigrants bring culture.

Thats true

>immigrants bring culture.
To Israel?

>אני עומד עם ישראל
Partly because this does not look like a fucking human language.

Real Sup Forums supports the Jewish people. Sup Forums has been hijacked by Arabs preaching antisemitism

no one hates jews for being Jewish

We HATE jews for being greedy, deceptive, manipulative, war mongering, land stealing, zionists, who have manipulated the US into war, and conducted MANY false flag attacks on your allies over the decades

>lavon affair
>USS liberty
>9/11
>supporting ISIS

probably the years of prejudice and poor treatment of them made them have negative views of those different from them

Stop being a bigot

open borders for israel

no

That's why we hate you. Now post milkers and GTFO

This, it is hatred for their actions not themselves. Much like the hate for blacks, it is not because of the appearance but behavior, judge one based on character, and the character we see in the Jewish community is that of vile scum for the most part.

Are they the only people on the planet to face poor treatment? Of course not. Yet Jews get their own Jewish ethnostate and everyone else must fight and die to keep the project afloat.

Yes, it was ignorant prejudice that led to the persecution of the jews in nearly every european country throughout history. Not their own behavior.

>open borders for israel
The only path forward.

A comment in The Forward by a jewish commentator: a person who is very honest about their intentions:

It's a surge of Muslims, who hate Jews, whom Jews have done everything in their power to bring into Europe. They figure that the goyim fighting against one another is better for their interests, since they will eventually settle down and mix into an indifferent caramel-colored mob of idiot consumers who pose no threat to Eretz Israel. If any one particular country becomes untenable for low level Jews to live in, that's certainly no problem, the term "rootless cosmopolitan" didn't come about by chance.
It's remarkable how such an intelligent people as Jews can be so stupid. Post-World War II was a dream world of white Europeans serving Jewish interests. More than a hundred billion to Israel in foreign and military aid and trade concessions, Holocaust museums popping up on the taxpayer dime, movies about the Holocaust, profitable careers in law, entertainment, and finance...and they had to push the Hart-Celler Act. Hispanics are far more anti-Jewish than white Europeans, Muslims much more so than them.
Europeans and Jews could have achieved wonders, but the PNAC boys had to push Bush into invading Iraq, liberal Jews had to push for open borders to overwhelm prosperous white countries, had to push "white privilege" and other Neo-Marxist nonsense to humiliate and degrade whites. Why? Was there really some likelihood of a mass pogrom in America in 1964, particularly without this subversive activity? It's really a shame, to destroy the few beacons of light in a world of darkness like this. It will eventually cut off funding to Israel, endanger Jews, and destroy the prosperity which Jews have latched on to in these countries, with nowhere to flee. Is it the messianic instinct, a nihilistic craving for this world to end?

Not all Jews are the same, genetically or spiritually. We dislike the nepotism and the fact that they see themselves as separate and superior. They need to be with their own, period.

Israel must open is borders and end its bigotry.

Hi Princess

you should look into Rabbi greer in new haven ct,

Same reason BLM hates white people

Thank you for sharing this. It's worth noting that the jewish trend of promoting racial mixing is actually much older than the liberalism we think of today. This is Israel Zangwill, the jewish play write behind "the american melting pot" a famous american play at the turn of the 20th century which romanticized racial mixing in new york city.

You have been shitposting with your slide threads all day long you Julianna fucking cockholster
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING SLIDE CUNT
SAGE

Made a whole pic about him.

Which one?

>But that is fake.
You wish.

thats no way to talk to a pretty girl Uruguay, did your mother never teach you proper manners? as usual I don't understand why you hang out with these filth my sweet, sweet Julianna

Are you fucking retarded?

Diversity will save Israel from Jewish supremacy.

No he's canadian

>multicultural progressive 'greater' Israel

They started it by killing christ.

You're a bunch of baby raping Synagogue of Satan vampires and must be burned.

Open borders for israel

I fucking leave pol for just a few days only to come back and see this shit thread first thing at the top of the board.

so, there is a very real story about a rabbi named rabbi greer...and he raped his yeshiva-cofounder's son for years... the boy eventually sued rabbi greer and won $20 Million just this year....

Foreign culture is superior to domestic culture?

This.

There is something genetically wrong with Jews. They are fucked up in the head, always seeking destruction and self-destruction.

Why are jews so racist and xenophobic and unaccepting of poor, helpless migrants fleeing war and persecution?

youtube.com/watch?v=im7RQmO4x-A

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york-neonatal-herpes/index.html

youtube.com/watch?v=TdXsstrE9VE

Did OP run away back to the synagogue?

Don't blame Jews for everything, just what they're guilty of.

Its not about jews its about ZIONESTS

Be careful anons, you may be resented for your leading roles.

It is interesting how these expulsions tend to correlate with times when the "false charge" of blood libel was also raised in these places.

we missed you

Why Sup Forums is so dumb to reply this fucking fag

Why do jews hate Sup Forums shilly

Wrong. It's about Diaspora Jews. Israelis aren't the problem.

She probably went to sleep, the little sleepyhead..

How can she sleep while Jewish bigots continue to keep Jewish supremacy alive in Israel?

Jews wage a war on two fronts:

1) The religious zionists who have somehow convinced "conservatives" to go to war on their behalf in the middle east.

2) The secular "cultural" jews, who control the media and academia, and preach things like multiculturalism and diversity and other anti-white policies.

You wouldnt resent someone who floods your country with third world economic migrants, hijacks your culture and subverts your morals through a monopoly on your media and learning institutions, who buys off your politicians and public figures, people who denounce and complain constantly about nationalism and tribalism yet practice each more fiercely than any other group?
We didn't have the Immigration policies we have now until jews started gaining political power. We didn't have cultural Marxism, critical theory, or third-wave feminism until jews started gaining disproportionate amounts of faculty seats in our universities. We didn't have degenerate television programming that stupefy our children until jews held a monopoly on our media. Are you beginning to see a pattern here you filthy rat-faced hebe?

>anti-semitic
>alt-right
>russian trolls/hackers
All lies propagated by you hook nosed, child sacrificing, genital mutilating, shekel stealing, no good schlomo homosexuals

I have the utmost respect for normal Jewish people, and I have quite a few Jewish friends, but the nuts and crazy ones who have to have 10000 kids to bring back the population from WW2 are the crazy ones, which are the chassidic jews

Hey here's Mike Enoch's Snapchat
Pilot92

?

Leader of the Alt Right and Spencer's Boyfriend.

Also through control of the central banking system and the market. They are a very business savy people.

Here you can see the nature of the jew in all his glory.
youtube.com/watch?v=SljEGK5KfH8

>Julianna
JIDF tripfag strikes again

The penalty for trying to genocide us is death.
We are not in power today but we will be tomorrow.
Stop mass immigration and anti white media propaganda while you still can

"They live for generations in the same dirty and bug-ridden dwellings"
youtube.com/watch?v=6Cz8JovvSdw