Precure Thread

Precure Thread

On episode 17 of maho, this show really isn't that fun and kind of dull compared to kira.

Who would get a boner just from seeing a girl's butt?

Gao is a girl! A cute, cute girl!

With a cute monstercock.

user~

Kigs really get me going!

I want to torture a kig

青 は い ら な い 子

Can Mana help me with my virginity problem if i ask?

Mana's dick is really big, you better don't.

>he doesn't .

I hate Kira and Maho so much

I love their chemistry and I hope she gets more attention soon.

I like Kira but precure is definitely going through another phase.

Help her up.

I want more of their feline tension.

Yeah now is too childish, still not Futago Hime tier

I love Yukari x every kira. She's the best character.

Eventually there just won't be monsters and the cures will say magical words to the bad guys to make them go away.

Me too.

>Tfw gopri tried to roll things back to FW levels of bad assery.
>Toei decides to make maho.

Reminder that this pairing already got pixiv tag and will be the end-game pairing.
Love their interaction too, just not romantically.
Remind me of Rin vs Karen and Kirara vs Minami. With one "straight man" call out on "the perfect girl" 's bullshit.

The cum spam is ridiculous

Maybe nowadays little girls don't like violence anymore.

Gopri ruined precure, obviously trying to get the Frozen audience and instead of putting an ice motif went with perfume for some reason.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums. Nobody gives a shit about frozen

>anymore.

They were never into it. Nana Mizuki and her stupid otaku fans deceived toei into thinking they could keep precure going after HC

>not liking the third greatest musical of the 21st century after Tangled and Symphogear

Gopri is a failed frozen ripoff, no wonder it flopped.

>The cum spam is ridiculous

I don't understand the complaint. They've had more interesting uses of an ability than other cures before. If they can't punch anything anymore I accept this.

Yeah those princess lessons and all the flowery borders were fucking badass.

>The cum spam is ridiculous
>not loving semen

What are you gay or something?

Where were you for the 5th anniversary?

/pc/, I have a confession to make. I've been pretending to be a GoPrick for seven months.

Ever since I first came to /pc/ in June 2016 I've had a burning hatred for GoPri fans. They're just so smug and fedoracore and it tore me up inside to know that I shared a thread with them. Near the end of Maho I got so mad that I started falseflagging as a retarded GoPrick to make /pc/ hate GoShitness more than Maho. I don't know if it's had any effect on /pc/'s tastes but I keep doing it. It has consumed my life these past seven months. I partially know what I'm doing is wrong yet I can't see it as anything but right. Living as a GoPrick for seven months has started to drain me mentally and I don't know if I can keep it up much longer. The GoPrick mentally is just so ingrained in this toxic shithole and the scary thing is I think it's turning me into one of them. I spend more time thinking about GoPri than Maho these days and it frightens me.

I just wanted to get this off my chest. Feel free to ignore it.

close and haruka are best rival.

I'm sorry to say that your falseflagging went to waste, we like GoPri more than Maho still

I Missed Katsura version of Yuri

/pc/, I have a confession to make. I've been pretending to be a Mahotard for seven months.

Ever since I first came to /pc/ in March 2017 I've had a burning hatred for Maho fans. They're just so autistic and fedoracore and it tore me up inside to know that I shared a thread with them. Near the end of Maho I got so mad that I started falseflagging as a retarded Mahotard to make /pc/ hate Mawhoretsukai more than GoPri. I don't know if it's had any effect on /pc/'s tastes but I keep doing it. It has consumed my life these past seven months. I partially know what I'm doing is wrong yet I can't see it as anything but right. Living as a Mahoshitter for seven months has started to drain me mentally and I don't know if I can keep it up much longer. The Mahoretard mentally is just so ingrained in this toxic shithole and the scary thing is I think it's turning me into one of them. I spend more time thinking about Maho than GoPri these days and it frightens me.

I just wanted to get this off my chest. Feel free to ignore it.

Wow this episode really was good.

Reminder that ED pairing is the true pairing.

They are always picking on Ichika.

The goprick buzzword was made by some faggot who hated the show so much he couldn't stand other people enjoying it . Nobody actually acts like gopri was the best thing ever. Fuck off.

You've almost wasted a year of your life falling for a falseflag buzzword. Mahotards really are stupid. Kill yourself.

all me btw

What are you even trying to do anymore. You haven't changed anyone' minds because gopri was actually good and maho was dull and full of QUALITY

Serve her right for being a hetslut and break Himari's heart. Even before Julio she already lusted for Akira's non-existent dick.
het is okay though

Ichika is the superior tsubomi

I would pick on her too.

Regina is a cute baddie.

I miss Regina.

>"listen you little sluts if you're not gonna let me just paint your insides a little white, you're not getting any of those fucking Franklins you want so badly, you feel me?"

Does Kira have the greatest pairings in precure now

No, the greatest pairings would be those two side character girls that were Mirai's friends, followed by Mirai x Riko, followed by Megumi x Hime.

It would be a turn from usual "every girls are in pink's harem"
Not that Toei would care anyway with its pink worshiping.

Fuck off

Shi-shitsukoi na

How many Valentine's gifts did you get this year, /pc/?

Mahou is over you fucking retard. It's been over for months now
Get over it you autist

Too early to judge Kira.
Probably yes5 gogo as of now.

Fuck off.

I'm in love with this fang.

Himari? Is that you?

This Sunday will destroy yurifags.

She seems like a younger and flatter Love to me, especially the way she's the dedicated buttmonkey.

This.
Himari is more similar to Tsubomi with actual genki side when she talk about puddin.

Really? I would've thought her closer to Honoka, if you're talking about her being an uptight turbonerd. Not that Tsubomi isn't a raging flowergeek, just that she always more excited to tell people all about them, rather than trying to correct/educate them.

I was trying to said she was similar to Tsubomi except that she actually had genki side (Tsubomi didn't).
Both of them were shy and insecure. Honoka was a geek but she didn't have social anxiety and was admired by the whole school, basically the smart "blue" archetype before there even was a blue cure.

Nobody in Kira has punched a monster really hard yet.

Rin gets picked on too.

I want to get Riko