PJW

What are your opinions on this conservative Brit? On what do you agree/disagree with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuVOsSMvvok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like him. Makes me laugh and red pilled me in post modernism.

He posted a rant on muzrats and lgbt, which was not correct.

I messaged him about it and thought no more of it.

About 3 weeks later, he put out a new rant/video in Islam and lgbt.
He'de done the research and got it right.

I like that.

He didn't assume I was wrong and ignore it, or be happy with his video getting likes.

He researched more and made a more correct video.

>That insult about potato heads hairline
Kills me everytime. Other than that he needs to take his contact lenses out because they are causing him eye strain. Like m8 give yours a rest.

t. I wear contacts and get the red eye from them if I wear them too long.

Great stuff. Videos are spot on. Imagine my shock.

Can people post the shopped images pls.

based af fellow pede

He's just lukewarm like all the other conservative YouTubers that came up around Trump, They dont have a realistic grasp on reality, for example they are all civic nationalists.

Another Steven Crowder "muh emotions over facts" faggot.

Worthless subhuman who preaches to the choir with fallacious and annoying '''''arguments'''' that equate to a value even less than his presence.

MEEETTOOOOIIRRR

Jews are not welcome.

Go back to fucking israel, jewd.

Likely autistic. A useful idiot

NATIONALISE MY RAILWAYS

A shallowly-closeted homosexual who isn't doing conservatives any favors by being so loud and whiny over absolutely everything. He's about as entertaining as often as he is annoying

We both smoke a shit ton of weed. Maybe too much.

Awesome. He slays soy boys.

I like him. I enjoy most of his videos.
His take on modern art is especially worth seeing.

Cuckold faggot.

>who isn't doing conservatives any favors

It's their actions that sink them.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuVOsSMvvok

Obviously Joe is using "government spies" as a metaphor here.

These sort of people aren't necessarily anything more than useful idiots, but reality is that they do more to help the enemy than they do to help their own side.

The right need to have a long hard think about whether these sorts of people have any real value to our end of the political spectrum, or if they simply attract the sort of characters who make us look bad.

he's good and his video on hillary's health seizures was the tipping point for destroying her reputation among the normies

he's a standard civic nationalist cuck. Whatever though you need guys like him at lower levels of redpill to ease people in