Why is nobody talking about H7N9?

Why is nobody talking about H7N9?
>influenza with 25%+ mortality rate spreading in China

theatlantic.com/amp/article/543318/

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/magazine/us/4766607/may-15th-2017-vol-189-no-18-u-s/
amazon.com/BIOFLAVONOID-SUNFLOWER-Optimized-CHINA-FREE-Absorption/dp/B00YM8JRZU/ref=pd_nav_hcs_bia_t_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Q9JX2A98HD7ENA3HNJFN
amazon.com/gp/product/B004I8SMOQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B002TPK1F8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
theatlantic.com/amp/article/543318/
youtube.com/watch?v=NtF2p1Mr3_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

time.com/magazine/us/4766607/may-15th-2017-vol-189-no-18-u-s/

Not high enough.

What the fuck is wrong with those insects

What indeed.

Already advertising for next year's flu shot

amazon.com/BIOFLAVONOID-SUNFLOWER-Optimized-CHINA-FREE-Absorption/dp/B00YM8JRZU/ref=pd_nav_hcs_bia_t_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Q9JX2A98HD7ENA3HNJFN

amazon.com/gp/product/B004I8SMOQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

amazon.com/gp/product/B002TPK1F8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

>Expecting her to shit in public
>Blue baby drops out

coool i pprove

>theatlantic.com/amp/article/543318/

> october 19, 2017

nigger, post current news

>why

OMG Spanish Influenza
OMG Polio
OMG Herpes
OMG AIDS
OMF HIV
OMG monkey germs
OMG Ebola
OMG bird flu
OMG pig flu
OMG SARS
OMG HPV
OMG Ebola again
OMG Zika
OMG Zika again

That's why.

GOOD LUCK INFLUENZA-CHAN
I LOVE YOU INFLUENZA-CHAN

Literally the same fucking posts every single time. You guys are retarded.

alex jones, is that you?

>25% mortality rate
It won't get too far

>As of September 20, there have been 1,589 laboratory-confirmed cases, and 39 percent of those people have died.

Hmmm... My dad is an ER Doc and he keeps telling me to get the flu shit. I ain't doin that shit nigga.

someone sucks at plague Inc.

Praise Them.

The reason you social midgets post are like this is because you were never taught how to treat people fairly. Your feelings are hurt because you can't into empathy and feelings. Which are highly important for living and understanding injustice in society. Autism should have a cure.

t. chang

even at 25% they will still have a higher population than us and europe put together.

KUNG POO?

hooray

>souless

but it would be more exciting if it was 100%

That is retarded. He stood into the elevator even though it was going up and the person behind him easily couldve grabbed him and pulled him back.

you mean the aussie flu? ahahahaha china btfo'd by aussies, thats right, come one come all to australia and catch our superflus, capale of surviving extreme heat and extreme cold, bread in a cultron of pure european ancestry, already battle hardened by two bouts of black plague, ahahahaha come here you souless chinks, at your own peril bwahwabhdbajwdbaw
no wait! never mind, some of your spies have returned home, and they have a gift! a gift for you china! your spies bring you a deadly virus, resistant to your shitty scientists most valiant efforts at stopping it! ahawhawhqha die bugmen! die ! fucking ants!

l

I just got over the flu. It was the worst I've had since being a kid, and it lasted over a week. It was terrible. There's something different about the flu this year. It's bad.

>-.02% face

That's called anecdotal evidence my boy.
>i got sick and it was bad, this is different!

i still hope you're right tho, but you arent

Cool

Will Mother Nature save her favorite children by unleashing diseases upon our foes?

This is why I'm glad we're currently range banned.

Spanish flu killed more than WW1 just a century ago

I wonder what he's singing?

youtube.com/watch?v=NtF2p1Mr3_U

lol because it's not about trump, transgenders, or something else entirely american so all you mutts wouldn't know about it