Boku no hero academia

endeavor was just moved to the 2nd place on the shit dad list.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLcc1jcsfZE
youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Maybe Shiggy's quirk is actually just a 3rd generation mutation of OfA!?

OfA does have severe strain and it was said that it may explode you, and we've seen Deku crumble a whole lot because of it.

Maybe Shiggy's quirk is actually molecular overload or something?!!

Todoroki and Momo.

Their son is Roy Mustang from FMA, but also with ice. Can use hand and feet for fire and ice and the rest of his body for creating things, just like his mom, no conflict there. Or just clap your hands and touch the ground to create objects to go full "homage" mode. He kinda looks like them too.

Do we have any indication that Shiggy is related to the original OfA?

Nana is his grandmother, so yes.

but nana is 7th generation OfA, and we konw Ofa can be passed down regardless of bloodline.

Oh wait, you meant original. No, but OfA carriers haven't had many children so it's hard to estimate whether it would actually be the case.

It would actually most of the time just supercharge the other parent's quirk (probably) so it would be untraceable anyway.

I fucking hate grapefag

There's already a thread up fuck off

I know Nana is his grandmother, but Nana was the 7th user and we have no indication that Nana was related to the original OfA

I just don' get why people think Shiggy has the stockpile quirk. Very unlikely that the original OfA even lived long enough to breed.

>listening to the OST while reading

it's the best shit

youtube.com/watch?v=tLcc1jcsfZE

I know OfA is a weird quirk, but it can still affect genetics. And as I said in the previous thread, the quirks usually merge, not stack.

Meaning even if Nana's kid, for example, would've had OfA in some form (from her, not the original bloodline), it would've just shown as a supercharging element of the other quirk or as another quirk that can be passed down.

This means some super-powerful quirks in the series could just be the combination of a previous quirk and OfA.

Just throwing theories up airs, though.

Ofa has to Also be willingly passed right?
so... He could maybe have it (As he already has some genes) But it's almost impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI

You said it user.

This shit really makes me wonder. There must of been some people with super strength perks throughout that lineage with OfA, because just thinking of 8 people making that much power is kinda insane.

That's the grapefag thread.

If you could use eugenics to mix best bird's quirk with anyone else's, who would it be?

Hagakure is the only one that comes to mind.

You could mix her invisibility/flash light thing with any other quirk and get a pretty good combination.

So you either have an invisible dark shadow or you're invisible but your dark shadow isn't? Either way sounds cool.

creation quirk hands down, with anything. maybe a quirk about intelligence? because seriously the msot powerful quirk is only hampered by the fact that she has to know the composition of the item she wats to create to do it.

thereby knowing how to make an all might from her neck or the genes to all might would be very plausible.

Would that be for unseen shadows or shadows that could thrive off light?
Tokoyami's quirk is also really hard to mix with, making it stronger requires that light not affect it too much.

Anyone!?

Eraserhead, for example. A stand that nullifies the opponent's quirk when hit. No eyesight required.
Mount Lady, for an insanely strong and large stand. Brings Ugo from Magi into mind.
Gunhead for a GUNGUNGUNGUN.
Inasa for sick wind powers.
Momo, as said in previous thread, for either darkness constructs or INFINITE MINIONS OF DARKNESS.

Don't forget her light refraction. They can filter out light to control the shadow's intensity.

Yeah, she's the only one that has a predictable good result with Tokoyami. Everything else is just way too weird.

I'm guessing he's just gonna have children with the same quirk as him though.

They were all in really good shape and trained to the utmost. Maybe that's the other reason All Might make Deku get swole?

Bakugou's, somehow. The ability to weaken the dark bird when it rampages is invaluable.

Why is birb so best?

That would be super weird, how would that combine tho?

Because I want to pet him.

Because bird has potential, just like Deku

because he's chuuni as fuck

He had the coolest dorm room

>tfw anime only fags haven't seen the dorm rooms yet

Well, sun probably never shines there so...

>tfw we'll never see Bakugou, Mineta and Froppy's rooms

kek

Bakugo's would be so cool, or completely normal.

>inb4 it's identical to Deku's

I imagine he has a lot of military shit in it.

What do you guys think Kirishima did for Kacchan's birthday?

Probably just something funny yet heartwarming. Also, at least hide the image. or choose one less lewd

A cake, but it was a little too hard.

He was hidden inside the cake

>Weeks ago
>All fans going "Deku, Mirio and Nighteye dun fucked up not rescuing the girl right then and there."
>Now
>Deku, Mirio and Nighteye: "We dun fucked up not rescuing the girl right then and there."
Well at least they're aware of it?

F/a/ggot

What the fuck trips user

Yeah, now they are gonna be super motivated to rescue her. But I wonder, how is Nighteye gonna use them, and Kirishima, Tsuyu and Ochako in this mission that has a lot of pro heroes?

i read it rigth to left

i net the pros are gona take the big guns and lefth the underling to deku and co

How butt devastated will people be if towards the end of the series it is revealed quirks are of Alien origin?

Wish Sup Forums existed when Shaman King revealed that bullshit origin to enjoy the threads

Why would anyone care? It's not like that would be a new twist. Even Marvel did it.

i wouldnt mind to be honest but i dont think is necessary to have an origin aleast in the deku story-line

For the last time, I'll give you the reminder of who is the true hero of BnHA

>Eri, a small and fragil girl that is literally blended everyday supporting inhuman amounts of pain gets a chance to escape
>She has the luck of encounter a couple of heroes on her way
>OH finds her, and instead of using any method to escape, she decides to return willingly to the unlimited torture so two innocent guys won't be harmed

celestials aren aliens senpai

>Hori makes a charapter that's all about aliens and how they made quirks.
>Then at the end it zooms out and it's just a tv turned on history channel.

Also, that looks like it's just using an old bit of pop mythology in which aliens landed in the Americas thousands of years ago.
Yes they are.

Wait so Overhaul's quirk can transform blood into anti-quirk shots and he's just using his "daughter" instead of anyone else because he's a douchebag? Did I read that right?

cute horn

I don't feel like the origin of quirks is important

You did not.

No

Overhaul can disassemble anything and then reassemble it.

it's his daughter that has the anti-quirk quirk.

Overhaul can disassemble and reassemble humans/matter/??? and it is heavily implied that he blows up Eri, scoops up her entrails and blood for the anti-quirk bullets, and then reassemble her for another go.

First, why?
Second, it's shit.

Are those melons Hatsume's?

welp i cheked it and they actualy use the word alien to desscribe them even if they are cosmic beings i stand corrected

The way this can be laid to rest is if Deku gets shot.

He looses his OFA quirk? Than being provided the ability gives him the alpha plus factor, or whatever it was called. He doesn't? Then OFA doesn't use conventional genetics.

I suspect the latter. Otherwise All Might wouldn't be left quirkless after passing the torch.

If it modified your genes it could be passed through children. I think it's more likely it does not give you the factor.

Think of it as a temporary genetic mutation that removes itself. If you reproduce while having the mutation, the mutation should show in the offspring.

The Shiggy theory was just absolutely bonkers theorizing.

We can't know. But Hori will give us the answer someday. Maybe.

So why exactly does he not just use a syringe to draw blood?

That makes no sense

I have the strangest feeling Deku would be immune to the Quirk-stealing bullets since he wasn't born with an alpha plus factor of his own. That's my explanation, at least. I just feel as if some asspull will save him if he gets shot.

because he's a villain

>Shiggy theory was just absolutely bonkers theorizing
>That makes no sense
Yeah?

Ironic, taking into account that of all the people who could be shot with it (of the team that is), Deku would still fare the best if he was shot.

We don't know how it's made, it's possible they need her skin.

>with the exception of one particular area
Was there seriously a dick joke in Kirishima's bio page?

Yeah

if tsuyo get shot would she choke with her own tongle since she will be unable to move it?

No, it's his chin

that was just niggastream fucking up

Quick, I need glorious panels!

He's already a walking dick joke, but no.
It's not anything. He doesn't have a weak point in the other version.

It either:
>Works on him and he has to figure out a way to help without it. Hori will use all the ideas he had for the original draft of the manga.
>Doesn't work on him and it's the clincher for victory. There'll be a huge "NANI!!???" page and all.
What would you prefer.

Interesting point. I wonder what would happen if someone with a mutant quirk got shot. I know the default answer is "they would lose their quirk", but I just can't envision it. I feel like something interesting may happen if that's the case. I don't want them to shoot Tsu-chan, but I can't help but be curious.

I absolutely cannot wait for this to be animated.

Having your blood harvest everyday is about just as ghastly.

Let me give you an idea what hospital patients have to go through

>>Gets blood taken everyday because the doctors order it every day. Sometimes unnecessarily.
>>You'll be lucky if professional blood collectors do it.
>>Tough luck if it's a junior doctor. He/she will take longer to find a vein, and they'll probably jab you a couple of extra times to actually get blood
>>If this goes on for 7 days or more your elbow-pits will be riddled with bruises on top of unhealed bruises.
>>At this point they start looking at the hands/wrists for veins.
>>Tough luck again if you get a junior doctor. They'll miss because they forget that those veins move, or cause another bruise because they poke too deep.

Imagine having to take that as a small child.

The latter, because "Deku gets shit on and has to be saved by someone else" is becoming a significant portion of how every fight unfolds.

OfA seems kind of magical in terms of how it works.

But, I mean, it isn't like All Might really lost the quirk after giving it to Deku. It just no longer has the bizarre oomph it used to, and now he just uses it for muscle man transformation gimmicks.

You're potentially illiterate

Unknown. There may be more to the necessary production of the bullets than just blood.

I'm just waiting for when Deku hits the 10% magic number and Hori finally stops making him job to literally everyone

Everyone is faster than him, strong enough to trade blows without issue, and tough enough to take his punches and kicks like they were a normal person's. Showing his struggle is one thing, ignoring all logic to make him a weakling and make every one of his very few victories hard-won, narrow and damaging gets tiresome.

I think we will actually skip 10% unless it comes during this arc. The progress would be way too fucking slow otherwise. Took him 70 chapters to get a 3% boost, so I think we will either get bigger or more frequent jumps.

It sucks when you make the correct decision but not the right one

>despair

Nice bait.

I have to say, the reveal that the temporary bullets are just prototypes and the real deal will be permanent brings back a lot of the tension that was lost last chapter. I have a good vibe about this arc

I don't know what to do with this.

yea me too im realy hype, hori did an amzing job here you can feel deku and tin tin regret