Pol humor

pol humor

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/10/20/swedish-politicians-propose-deploying-military-no-go-zones/
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/17/sweden-place-hundreds-microphones-no-go-zones-detect-crimes/
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/21/swedish-troubled-suburb-residents-afraid-leave-homes/
youtu.be/j7IRr3d7Oig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I always read this just kind of vaguely smirking the whole way through and then just lose it on the last panel

>"Sweet and caring and we're good together"
lmao

this one is good

Is H & M one of /our guys/ pol?

These are both funny, but does anyone actually believe there are "no-go zones" in European countries?

Oh come on.... You really think that little autist wouldn't end up newwfagging it up on Sup Forums you're fucking stupid.

>Swedish Politicians Call For Army to be Deployed to No Go Zones
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/20/swedish-politicians-propose-deploying-military-no-go-zones/

>Sweden Police to Install Hundreds of No Go Zone Microphones to Detect Crime
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/17/sweden-place-hundreds-microphones-no-go-zones-detect-crimes/

>Residents of Swedish ‘No Go Zone’ Suburbs Afraid to Leave Their Homes
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/21/swedish-troubled-suburb-residents-afraid-leave-homes/

that's. not him.

oh lol so Breitbart types

Shit....

blyat!

There's un official no go zones in America. They usually have streets named after civil rights leaders

subtle

why are you still posting the chang normal edit?

>lol information isn't real
>why hasn't buzzfeed or huffpo reported on this?

don't hold your breath leftist

too late maam

youtu.be/j7IRr3d7Oig

>Don't trust these clickbait sites
>Trust Breitbart! The pinnacle of reliable journalism!

Nice

I HOPE ALL OF YOU STUPID FUCKS IN EUROPE KNOW THAT NO ONE REALLY CARES IF YOU PANDER TO MUSLIMS. WE HATE THEM, IN FACT, IT'S JUST NICE TO SEE HOW FAR YOU WOULD GO TO BE OUR FRIENDS. BTW, YOU'RE STILL NOT MASTER RACE.

This 2 are fake news, the rest are real.

That pisses me off.

you guys have same problem.
USMC vets on the street while ooga booga got the house.

Whatever y'all get the point
Fuck Sweden they literally asked for it

LOL AT THESE FUCKS THINKING MUSLIMS ARE TOLERANT. THEY WILL MURDER YOU IN COLD BLOOD IF YOU DISCOVER ALL OF THEIR MOSQUES ARE OFF BY 1 DEGREE, AS THEY DID TO A FORMER MUSLIM. LOLREKT. WHAT THEY GOING TO DO TO YOU?

Lol I wasn't going to believe you but then you posted a shitton of cropped articles of random shit and won me over

Why don't you go to the sources linked in the articles you dumbass?

we know. we aren't happy about that either.

i just don't understand the minds of people who could let a veteran starve or go homeless.

Thats not an official sign. Official signs are bordered by reflexive white colour

>Why you raise the military budget! Give it to the gib!
>The vets whose wife cheated on him and screw him with divorce? Fuck him, he will never vote my party anyway.

This is same at all world.
Democracy will ensure populism.

Oh fuck

lol All those articles list other Breitbart articles as sources.

I can't believe this didn't lead to normie outrage. It doesn't get more transparent.

>>tfw the whole image is me

>that black woman in pic related is allegedly 19
She looks like she's 40, what the fuck is up with her face?

I'm thinking of printing this image off on card sized sticker media and posting them up in bar and restaurant bathrooms

fuck you got me

> what the fuck is up with her face?
She's a nigger that's what