Sup Forums gets elected to the local school board, and budget cuts prompt a change to the standard ciriculum...

Sup Forums gets elected to the local school board, and budget cuts prompt a change to the standard ciriculum. One department from each school must go.
What subject gets the axe?

Music, it's degenerate bullshit

This. We don’t need it.

Social studies
>Let’s teach 11 year olds how their great great grandads OWNED their classmates great great grandads. Also, let’s let minimally educated babysitters tell our kids about the Holocaust (and wwii if there’s time)

Mathematics so that I can get federal funding for subpar math scores.

All of it because public schools are shit

But what about classical music? Maybe you could just tell their parents to pay for lessons, but hey it keeps kids out of trouble and teaches a lot of life lessons.

History.
It's been forsaken by the kikes in control for far too long.

Parents will consequentially take a greater interest in teaching their children the truth.

Drama

Art classes get the axe.

not a real answer faggot

90% of parents won't teach their kids anything. You put too much faith in parents.

Chemistry, physics, biology

Science, Math, Engineering, Technology

this, and
this
better yet, shitcan the entire district and start from scratch without kikes.

I think art is okay until high school. Let the middle schoolers draw and learn about the history of art so they at least appreciate it later in life. I just see so many of my "artsy" friends think that because they took AP Art they are the next Picasso and go to some shitty state school for an art degree. They are mostly feminist thots who suck black dick and screech rape when a white boy looks at them. They can get the axe.

>faggot

Go back to Raddit.

English and or history.

Both are thinly veiled propaganda and used as a soft filter for anti male discrimination.

This would be replaced by one morals and philosophy class. Lead exclusively by white men for white men.

nah fuck off

I'd rather have a country of historically impaired ignorants than a country full of holocaust believers.

Let’s implement more anti-bullying programs. ;^)

Any form of social studies, business studies, economics, etc etc.
That shit is complicated, and frankly most kids are not mentally capable of appreciating such subjects, and are not able to get into the complexities until much later in their education. Focus on the basics until later on.

Music is fine. Art is fine, so long as its teaching basic skills such as drawing painting, crafting. combine Drama with the English Department and have them act out literature and plays... from over 100 years ago.
The key with all the above is that they should be rare, and shouldn't be classes in and of themselves, until much later on.