Tomoko Kuroki

But in this alternative universe, Tomoko was born in the US and goes to an American High school. What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She gets raped and murdered by a nigger.

I dunno, how does American bullying differ from Japanese bullying?

She gets shot.

she meets a young cwc who follows her around like a puppy dog, the entire series becomes about how to get rid of him.

Probably becomes a fat hamplanet

>she won't shoot up the school first

I'm getting a picture in my head of tomoko awkwardly trying to get into an American shooting range.

She fucking shoots up her school

Do female school shooters exist?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)

Suicide before the first episode.

I would watch that

Normalfags shot dead.

>watch umaru ova2 stream
>see this

It was about time /r9k/ get a queen

She's 200 pounds heavier and spends her lunch period writing Undertale fanfiction.

she'd be the loner sitting outside in a corner with colorful hair and piercings.

Either that or she'll become a theatre kid

Depends on where she is. If she's in a black school,either she dies within one week or her entire class dies within one year. If she's in a liberal white area, same as before.

I don't know what the shittier white schools are like, never seen one. Probably the same thing would happen as in the black school.

She joins the anime emo goth club like all the other girls do

Kek. That'd be a great ep, her failing a school shooting

Thats silly. She would simply commit suicide at home.
And you would have to think of some plot armor as to how she survived Jr. High first

Assuming she also went to an American middle school? Shows up in fishnets and hooker heels on the first day with about 10 different dicks under her belt.
My 8th grade history teacher made a crack in the winter about fully expecting to hear about girls from that school dying from frostbite on the top of their tits.

Asians were the original edgelord school shooters.

School shooter, probably

i talk to her and save her from her struggle of never having a boyfriend. Lonely girls might be crazy but atleast they love you more than normal girls
she was never bully'd in the anime though

Tomoko + guns doesn't sound like a very good idea.

nico nico is playing 12 episodes of watamote on the April 24.

This shit wouldn't ever get a sub

Tomoko a shit.

I'm pretty much American Tomoko, senpai.
Worst I ever did in high school was stealth boners.

Not education, that's for sure.
Pregnancy likely.

About same.

but she isn't white , she is yellow

>Gets bullied by some of her female classmates but her English isn't that great so she thinks they're her friends
>Joins anime club
>Is banned from anime club
>Is stalked by some weeb guy
>Develops a crush on the one black nerd
>He is gay and she accidentally says something racist to him
>Thinks the girl who got knocked up is just faking it for attention and tries to expose her
>Everyone now thinks she's a lesbian with a weird fetish
>Goes to an underage drinking party
>Cops come to bust up the place
>She drunkenly yells "fuck da police", chucks a bottle of malt liquor at them, and then books it becoming popular but she is too afraid to enjoy it because she is now worried that the police are going to shoot her.

This is the best post,
well the most accurate.

considering most things in american schools are different like: periods, lunch and breaks outside of classrooms and constant changes of classes. These social elements in an American schools would either make Tomoko an even more repressed antisocial or break her shell awkwardness.

It's implied she was bullied.

Suicide.
Fat.
Drugs.
Whore.
Any combination, or all of them.

Overdosing on painkillers and cutting her wrists in a bathtub

She didn't like Mondays.

Why do you guys have a snuff fetish?

What makes you think that?

Because you didn't deny it.

I neither confirmed nor denied it.
I asked you what makes you think that I have a snuff fetish.

we always enjoy watching other suffer user its the human nature

So you aren't denying it.

Well yeah, but that other user suggested that I get some sort of sexual gratification from it.
I am not sexually aroused by pain and torture, I merely suggested that in an American context, Tomoko likely would have made some poor life choices.

I'd crush on her but never act upon it out of fear and wanting to keep a friendly relationship with a girl like me.

So you're saying you enjoy it but not sexually? Is this perhaps because your mother beat you every time you got an erection? Are you just repressing your sexual enjoyment?

>I don't like mondays

Please you'd get her pregnant after holding her hand within the week.

I guess I should have clarified that I find it intriguing, not enjoyable.
Anyways, I don't quite understand what you mean when you suggest that my mother beat me for getting erection and this lead to me repressing my sexual desires.
Are you perhaps insulting me?
I did not do anything wrong.

You're regressing again, we've been over this before in previous appointments. Did you stop taking your meds again?

My parents would be glad I found a girlfriend at least.

But would be able to protect their smiles?