Tsugumomo

Do you like the anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/155797968/
mega.nz/#F!O1RB1Z6K!vQbMsAiUGtQPeihgXVJuXg
tsugumo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's ok

Yes. I remember the meme elitists saying the battles were going to be shit and they have been pretty nice so far

Does the anime have any lewds?

It's alright, sweet ost. Same guy who did some of the Naruto Shippuden music from the looks of it.

Satania Kiriha a cute.

It all goes to her tits, doesn't it?

I feel bad for the studio, it's their second work and it's going to bomb super hard.

Battery bombed, I hope DIVE!! does well

Poor anime adaptation.

I remember the art in Tsugomomo being quite good, and there being fairly little focus on ordinary life.

I've only seen screen caps so far, but this seems quite different.

Yes, would love a season 2 which I know will never happen.

Things start moving at around the one-third mark, which the anime is very unlikely to reach.

The battles they refer to wont get animated anyways.

that cute cumrag had me the moment she started speaking in old dialect

Not as bad as I was expecting, I will reserve full judgement until the 'watershed' is animated.

She does unbelievable things to my dick.

flute
l
u
t
e

Best girl

Jesus Christ I wasn't ready for chapter 70.

I think it's quite okay. I'm enjoying watching it.

I like this thicc person

>that Thumb Throw
is it bad it pains me??

was literally the same as the panels in the manga, I have high hopes for ascencion animated, just like its teased in the OP

how bad is the censoring?

not much to see since the start of the manga is pretty tame.

I wish they animated the bonus pages like panty pillow and cockroach phone, they probably will be blu-ray mini-chapters tho.

No, quite normal, it would be quite the painful experience, one way or another. In real life it wouldnt just break your thumb, it would destroy your tendon, cant remember whats called the one there, but its an important one. To save it you would need to jump, throw yourself, and hope for the best.

Hey, how come crystall ball's prediction was manipulated? azami doesn't have that kind of ability as far as we know

It's not bad. The least awful of a slew of shit I tried out yesterday, so I'm at least probably going to stick around.

God damn this anime looks like fucking trash from 2004.

I bet the author wants to kill himself because the anime is so bad and poorly animated.

Is this nigga for real

So you're saying it's going to save anime? Well that's good.

Who else here wishes that one Azami joins Kazuya as a replacement obi? She's a good girl and she dindu nuffin.

its good
faithful except for the lewds and the character design

I had the manga bookmarked for a while, but now that it's got an anime I had to move it up the queue.
I'm quite liking it each episode, from start to finish. OP has a great sense of variety and energy to it, while the ED hints at the more substantial elements.
Just gotta' resist reading ahead. Action figures too please, I can't believe I'm wanting them.

crystal ball is very vague

it didnt predict the guy with the stone in his chest would get blown the fuck out

it didnt predict kukuri was still basically at full power

Surprisingly fine so far.
Too bad the manga was slow as fuck at the beginning though.

Satania.

she probably will at some point

Just started reading recently and are the scanlators waiting for the full volume to be released or is it just on hiatus?

what do you mean?

Most recent chapter was released last october.

>he doesnt know

Am I being rused? If not, for the love of god point me to where I can find more recent chapters,

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/155797968/

>tfw there won't be pillow or kanaka figres

surely they wont pass up a chance to make kanaka figures right?

mega.nz/#F!O1RB1Z6K!vQbMsAiUGtQPeihgXVJuXg

Scans are pretty dead tho.

Waitin for tankobōn release

Any decent subs or are we stuck with HS

Much appreciated user, hopefully Sup Forumsnimango will be releasing soon.

Short answer: yes.
Long answer: yes.

stuck with HS
nobody is subbing this show

possessed Kanaka will probably never be animated so that's unlikely. It would be either Kiriha or Kukuri.

At least it's nice to see that the manga is popular enough to get a databook, I don't see that too often.

holding out hope for S2

You'll be waiting for a while, Sup Forumsnimango dropped it.

The fuck? I just read an april 15th update on their site saying they're making progress on it.

Woumdn't the Kanaka part more be in season 3? Since 12 episodes only seems to be enough for 5-6 volumes. At first I was thinking it would make a great finale for a season but it being put in the middle of a season 3 with the flashback being the rest could work.

It's highly unlikely we're getting more than one season though.

>dropped
>literally every chapter translated and scanlated
>even recent special
>vol 16 tank scans recently released, 17 in the work
I wish many groups "dropped" this or that manga like this.

source ? their site doesnt say that ?
tsugumo .moe/some-belated-tsugumomo-releases/

you could squeeze it into s2 with an OVA between seasons

would really rush the mayoiga parts though

It's okay but I feel it's a couple years too late.

This is your tsugumomo for tonight.
The Necklace

Also, I finished first drafts of my Pencil.

>rushing mayoiga
That's deadly sin

>there's an anime
how did I miss this

Hopefully it's SH so we'll actually get effect parts, as much as the designs are beautiful enough for a character design only release through a higher quality line.

This lady frightens me on an instinctual level. I'm pretty sure she's in the ED too, just not with this bandage-wrap muscle-mimicking suit. Looks hard-hitting.

Why is kukuri such wife material?

I don't think is a bad adaptation, until know has been pretty much correct.

But I can't grow up to enjoy it, mostly because I know it will be a mere 12 episodes. With that in mind I just can't look foward for it.

Just knowing an anime adaptation is going only to cover a miniscule part of a manga pains me too much to watch it because it feels pointless.

Is this our future as well?

Author's response is depressing as fuck.

Especially considering how since he's Japanese he probably wrote that with his sudoku knife next to the keyboard.

What?! I thought both the anime and manga were doing well. Not like top of the list but I remember stalkers threads and it was performing nicely

I don't think so, Tsugumomo has been running for more than 10 years I don't see it cancelled over night

Blue Satania was the only thing keeping me going through the first 2 episodes.

Guy just plays sniper elite and draws the manga when he streams, I think he doesn't give a shit as long it actually sells

I like it. It gives me a very nostalgic late 90's early 2000's anime feel.

Is this series just Tenchi without the space aliens?

Sure do

Ded thread for ded series

It's actually not bad. It looks okay.

Why would you watch something that looks merely okay?
Of all the content the humanity produces why watch tsugumomo anime?

It's better than my expectations, but still a weak adaptation.
Sadly it's going to bomb hard at nipland, barely any pre-order so far.
If anything I hope the manga gets a boost in sales, Hamada really deserves more recognition.

I like Kiriha

Well.
Shit.
Didn't read Keijo!! but the mangaka's words are heartbreaking.
How well did tank sales?

As the other user said, Tsugumomo has bee running for 10 years now and it is one of the best selling manga in the publishing magazine, I doubt any axe coming.

>pedo won't molest kukuri anymore

>it's their second work and it's going to bomb super hard.

I dunno, it might do okay there's not a whole lot of competition this season besides meme creators and SNK.

>t. assmad tumblrina that can't handle delicious lolis & THICC.

>sniper elite

I hope he plays only the first two. If so, the most partisan of taste.

Funny how everyone, including myself, expected this anime to have shit animation. So far it has the best animation this season.

>putting all the blame on the author

Sasuga editors. I hope he doesn't an hero. This reminds me of the Ole Golazo author's note after they axed his manga.

SnK is flooping into hell of no sales. No competition there and re:creators is anime original so it selling is a gamble depending on how well they execute it.

>Ole Golazo
Still hurts.
Fuck Jump, I hope all the new series flop hard.

It got axed?
Lel

>SnK is flooping into hell of no sales.

I hope this is true. They took way too fucking long with the sequel. It killed all the momentum SnK had generated.

I see Re:Creators trending pretty well. It's too early to tell since it's an anime original but I have a feeling it will be AOTS. It's got all the hooks that otakus love.

You're trying too hard.

Yeah, I was pretty pissed since it's the first sports manga since Kuroko no Basket that I actually enjoyed from the first chapter. Fucking JUMP niggers and their shit taste.

It doesn't look that bad, it's passable, I was expecting worse.

There's good momentum in all the movements, the only shot that's really struggling is the panning wide shot.

Is pillow i dare to ask best slut?

and there it is

Imagine spending your time seeing people's deepest lewdest repressed thoughts for a hobby.
Would change a girl to know everyone is fucking everyone in their dreams.