i'll start us off with christopher "can't corner the dorner" dorner

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Christopher-dorner-manifesto-annotated
youtube.com/watch?v=07cispyOhWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8-wrV__VTf8
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ4e7xF5Aos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only Obama

How is he a good guy? He killed police officers didn't he?

He killed corrupt turds in the LAPD.
Man's a hero and only newfucks would argue otherwise.

only good nigger's a dead nigger

He killed random cops to call light to systemic racism in the LAPD.

altho I wouldnt call him good, or condone his actions he is above "terrorist" because he targeted uniformed and politically affiliated combatants and I can respect that

genius.com/Christopher-dorner-manifesto-annotated

only good whiteboi a bottom whiteboi.

>killing cartel cronies in LAPD
>bad guy
Go back to your precious Mongolia, haha you live in a hovel you live in a yurt

Dormer gave me a great laugh. TNB. "I'z is gonna use all my special forces training inna woods to evade whitey...." His nigger ass was then found asleep 30 feet from where he parked in a cabin he broke into.

holy fuck, thats actually pretty good

Christopher Corner is a fucking hero and only filthy newfag trash from the_donald think otherwise.

Seriously if any of you le epiccc kekistani scum were around here during the Dornering you'd stop being such bootlicking blue lives matter faggots.

The amount of cop hero worship that goes on with Trumpers is fucking revolting and one of the biggest reasons I can't take them seriously. The other being their willful idiocy when it comes to (((them))).

based Denzel is Based

unironically one of my top 10 favorite actors of all time

For all the garbage anons here talk about the 2nd amendment they sure love licking the boots of people who won't be able to defend them when it actually matters.
Relying on the police gets you nowhere unless you're a hostage or have been kidnapped.

No, that was his only mistsake. He killed a couple of their children (iirc they were adults). Other than that he made the lapd look like idiots. People forget they shot up like 3 cars that didn't even match the description because they were so jumpy.

David "If I see one more god damn nigger in my neighborhood rope manufacturers will be out of business for the next 20 years" Clarke

the ultimate rambo ,its seem a good guy too

Listening to the radio in threads with anons was a lot of fun.
I don't have any sympathy for genuinely corrupt people being killed, but killing their kids was overboard.

He Killed police officers because of "muh racism and harsh police force" and threatened families. He was a fucking nigger

X knew the jq

He killed them because they had him fired for reporting a female officer's use of excessive force.
An officer who had a long history of excessive force and anger issues.
Further proof as to why women shouldn't be cops.

Piggie lover here doesn't much like it when the boot is on the other foot.

He practiced what he called asymmetrical warfare, targeting close family of some of the people with whom he took issue. I won't speak to the particulars of his case, but that is a pretty bad ass way to go about revenge.

>killed a coalburner that turned into a jewfucker and the jew that was fucking her. did it himself
>pulled a gun on people that stole his shit

based OJ

No more trials, we kill who we want, and whoever is guilty in our eyes

can't corner the dorner

and?

For a nigger, Larry Elder is alright.

I remember dorner. the whole week was a shitshow. the streets where empty because the police were shooting first and asking questions later.

Yeah and his statement on everything that happened to him came across as completely credible. If he hadn't killed the kids he'd our own Nigger Ned Kelly

he was right next to the big bear police station for two days if I remember while they were searching for him. police weren't too smart. Only reason he got caught was because he left two people tied up and they escaped and they called the police. he didnt kill them or anything but left to hide somewhere else

i dont have any pictures of randy moss on my computer but, uh, randy moss.

hello fellow redcoat!

>No more order! We just declare independence when agitated over what we perceive as unjust situations!
>Derisive laughter!
>Clap!
>Two scoops!
>Laughter!
>Clap

Hello Steven Colbert. get in the oven. The man saw the establishment for what it was, and took action.

Booker T. Washington

dorner is unequivocally /ourguy/

fuck off nigger lover

Dorner would have killed most of pol, not even talking about nu-pol either.

he hated people that picked on jews and hated racists and thought blacks dindu nuffin.

seriously what the fuck?

>Booker T. Washington
youtube.com/watch?v=07cispyOhWQ

God damn that was a fun week of shitposting on Sup Forums

Irrelevant. We love him because he was a cop who stood up to dirty cops.

Someone post the NatSoc Black guy ranting on Facebook

HE LIVES!

Dale Brown, founder of the Threat Management Center. The man is a genius.

It was a fun week of shitposting everywhere on 1/2chan. I was on /k/ at the time.

Reminder: Dorner was 'le reddits goy' too.

He will live on until the last user utters his name for the last time.

Even my leftist shit wife realizes Dorner was a folk hero. When people strike back against a corrupt system, no amount of bullshit can hide the truth

Funny how everyone forgot about who he was and how he died. 10 to 15 years ago everyone joked that the Internet had a short memory and that a year on the Internet was like a century outside of it. Now that everyone lives their lives through the Internet and the general apathy and 15 minute memories of most people, you can't help but think that they're connected. And if this is deliberate psychological conditioning, or just a side-effect ofthe lives we lead.

Is "muh dick" seriously all you subhumans think about?

he was a vehicle user, a great vessel

Read “Up From Slavery”, I found it quite good. (Except the last bit his trip to Europe and after.)

And yes, like the video, Du Bois and the NAACP really screwed up the black community and the path Washington could’ve set them on. It’s too bad.

How many intelligent, dutiful, morally upright black people do you need to see achieve mainstream fame before you accept that there may possibly be many more unfamed good blacks?

Anonymous, you are hated, vilified, and considered an enemy to the state. I personally view you as a culture and a necessity that brings truth to a cloaked world. Forge ahead!

Daniel Ryan Cormier is an American mixed martial artist and former Olympic wrestler. He is the current UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, and is ranked as the fifth best pound-for-pound fighter in the UFC.

Well more than .01%. That'd be a good start.

Don't forget, this man was a fucking legend and they burnt him alive. It was no accident. They ordered the burning, I was listening to the scanner with many other anons.
He was trying to expose corruption in the police force and they retaliated against him...so he took things into his own hands. Many do not agree with his methods, but he stood up for himself.
This is a bit long winded but hilarious he gives shoutouts to everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=8-wrV__VTf8

I'll never forget, the fact they burned him alive is proof he was right

Don't forget he killed the daughter of one of his targets because he couldn't get to the target himself. That was absolutely unnecessary. Try and defend it Sup Forums.

>bawww'ing about gun control and bad words

BASED!

she was a corrupt cop too

LAPD shot one truck, Torrance PD shot the other

This.
Wow. I haven't read all of it but the fact that he ends it by saying blacks should wise up makes me respect him even more.

He was a filthy nigger that burned alive because he wanted to kill white people.

I wonder what was going through his head when he realised he was about to burn to death.

Hahahaha!!! Fucking nigger.

All niggers must hang.

anyone got a recording?

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ4e7xF5Aos

"burners deployed and we have a fire"
They burnt him alive.
Nah it wasn't white people it was actually asians and blacks desu. What a retarded post. You should be ashamed user.

>Nigger with standard nigger victim mentality
>Burnt alive

Nice

Yeah and the LAPD's response was to start magdumping random vans in the street with anyone who looked kind of black in them.

Mayhaps he had a point there.

Is this contrarians for the sake of lulz? Everything I've read about him makes him sound like a real nigger

Col West on the SE of Florida, dade county. Look him up! I dont have his pic at the fly.

T might unironically be my favorite youtuber. Definitely top 5

No you're just a newfag

He killed people who weren't cops simply because they were related to cops he was mad at.

Dorner was an autistic angry faggot with misplaced rage and a hate for the world because he routinely failed in it, just like most Sup Forumslacks. of course you would love him

Everybody he killed was corrupt. All the cops and all the relatives of the cops he killed were corrupt.

>He killed people who weren't cops simply because they were related to cops he was mad at.
This. Bringing justice to the guys he knew to be corrupt is one thing, but killing their kids etc is just murder. There's nothing romantic or humanizing about it.

It was quite an enjoyable Happening though, no argument there

listening in on all that fucked me up.

she shouldn't a been standing there.

caused his enemies a lifetime of grief and let them live a lifetime. based dorner

The daughter was corrupt too. She purposely helped too try and put him under the jail. The only thing bad he did was not getting her father.

This guy

Do you have to ask?

reading this and he is a fan of weapon bans

fuck that its part of the constitution

the family of the enemy are legit targets, people who think otherwise will always lose

Cops dont care whether or not theyre killing a son, daughter, father or mother when they pull their stupid shit.

>The infiltrator

Remember his cowardly ex partner that caused this whole thing, she didn't have the balls to come and speak until he was dead.

>Falling for the Dorner Psy-op.

Boy, it sure is Nu-pol in here.