Luvia

Why does this big-breasted slut wear her hair in dreadlocks?

She's not a slut. She's keeping pure for her waifu

If you don't want to catch a fade one of these days, you better watch your fucking mouth.

Finnish heritage

>Drill hair = dreadlocks
Fucking kill yourself, you cancerous Sup Forumsfag

Drillsluts deserve beatings

Mami is a truly a head above her peers.

They're drills you tard.

Best Ojousama coming through

Cat-killing whore

Drills aren't fucking dreadlocks you dumbfuck motherfucker fucking kill yourself.

>dreadlocks

The quantity and size of Luvia's drills indicate how high her powerlevel is.

Luvia is second best blond. Posting best blond right here.

I'm gonna use this bait. I fucking hate drill hair.

a picute for ants?

>I have shit taste
I'm so sorry, user

>hating drill hair
Toppest of plebs desu senpai

Oh please, a lowly commoner like you would never understand the elegance of such a hairstyle. How embarrassing for you.

Why is she so literally completely utterly perfect?

If she was, she wouldn't have fallen for the worst japanese.

When will these two fuck

Is this cultural appropriation?

But Rin is the best heroine

muh dick

I want a scene set after UBW that's similar to the shed scene in the Fate route, except with Saber replaced with Luvia.

Come on, it could work. Luvia was hitting on Shirou.

This is as close as you're going to get.

That's not Miyu

I guess prisma illya really does make everything possible,

Not even prisma has got them into bed yet. That takes the hands of others.

You have to have faith. If they can have lesbian lolis, I'm sure they can have lesbian ojou-sans.

Rin is Bi though. Nothing can cure her need for sword-dicks anymore than it could cure her need for pussy.

Magical girls make hopes and dreams come true!

Why does she has so few doujins then?
Checkmate.

How come Luvia isn't heavily featured in major material yet?

She should be a master or a main character somewhere.

Such perfection cannot be wasted.

You've never read Case Files have you?

No, haven't heard of it.

FUCK

What's up, user?

It's okay if she's still bi as long as she's rolling around under the sheets with Luvia, pressing their naked bodies together.

>oldest hero and riches man ever
Move away Luvia, Rin is pleasing her true love the King of Old Men for money.

Gil can't full her pussy desires though.

Not featured enough for a lot of people to have an emotional connection with her.

Ok, what the fuck was the point of Luvia in Hollow Ataraxia? Like, how the fuck did she got in the Zeltreich Vault?

As much as I love the fanservice in Prillya, the lack of nipples is really distracting.

If it were Luvia instead of Rin in Fate/stay, how would it have turned out?

They're supposed to be the same level talent wise.

Saber and Sakura become the only heroines people care about.
And Ilya too I guess.

Luvia's family split off from Rin's two or three generations ago after the second grail war.
And Zel favored their common ancestor, so that probably has something to do with it.

Yeah I got that, that's cool and understandable. Yet, that doesn't explain how the fuck she got into the Zeltreich vault that can connect to different dimensions.

How did Rin get in?

She was there and fell inside. Yet Luvia was nowhere near. She didn't appear in any other scenario and Avenger world included all posible outcomes of the war, yet Luvia didn't appear at any other time.

Luvia has her own chest of infinite holding built by Zelretch that connected into the pocket of subspace which Rin's connected to. Alternately, Ruby is an EVIL GENIUS and left access points for naive girls to fall victim to and be forced into becoming Mahou Shoujos.

>Luvia's family split off from Rin's two or three generations ago after the second grail war.

It's more proper to say Rin's split up from the Edelfelts.

Post Luvia and Shirou please

user, there is not such a thing as LuviaxShiro fanart. If you are lucky you get Luvia alone

Smol rin a cute

Except Rin doesn't have a body like that. Nice try.

Anyone else have this uncontrollable urge to buy her ice cream, pick her up and twirl her in the air?

There's a small but growing set of Rin x Luvia art out there.

Aesthetically? Sure.
Beyond that? Hell no.

>dat thermal expansion
kek'd

She makes the perfect foil/rival/partner for Rin though.

Most of the Luvia pics in this thread don't accurately represent her either. If it is a nice pic roll with it.

Yeah, but they downgrade her size because she's canonically massive. That's not the same thing as pretending Rin has those assets.

I don't know what's going on with Japan any more, man. Why. Are. There. Still. No. Doujinshi.

All japanese men are lolicons.

You mean upgrade I think. Luvia in Prisma is drawn ridiculously large as a means of fanservice. She is nowhere near that big canonically.

Except Rin has those assets? She's not fucking flat and she's the ass heroine, this here is an exaggeration of her assets

You just jumped from 'in this thread' to 'in Prisma' to 'canonically' (in the normal Fate universe).

If you're wondering, all of that jumping around is called mental gymnastics.

You know that you are talking with multiple people, right?

Why on Earth are you talking about main universe's depiction of Luvia when we're specifically talking about pictures of Luvia in this thread.

A quick count shows 9 pics with Luvia in it. 5 of those are from prisma. The other 4 are fanart or older official art that actually portrays her accurately so yeah, the original statements still seem to stand.

And here's another with her assets exaggerated They're both exaggerated. The fact that you found a pic with them being more exaggerated does not nullify the fact that the initial picture was exaggerated as well.

And now I realize that I'm explaining common sense to people, so I'm going to bail out of this thread because I waste another 3 hours of my life explaining common sense to people who don't have any.

You need to keep up with the discussion if you want to be a part of it.

Well, it looks like 3 or 4 people have tried to explain the inconsistency in your comments up to this point and you're still not getting it but it's no big deal. Try to enjoy the thread, user.

There are no official measurements, but Luvia is supposed to be really, really stacked as far as I know.

You literally can google Rin official measurements and see that the first image is not exaggerated, you dumbfuck

Rin's got a modest chest. Not too big, not too small. Her real asset is her arse and thighs. She does seem pretty self-conscious about her chest though.

Like what kind of sizes ???

Sakura sized or bigger for Luvia.

Of course, Prisma has her at Arc/Liz levels.

>wear her hair in dreadlocks
>dreadlocks

She's bigger than Sakura.

There was never a pair who more desperately needed to fuck.

Isn't Sakura the smallest "tittymonster"?

>big breasted
Did they ever give her official measurements?

Second next to Rider. And Rider was the biggest in the original cast.

I don't know if I should wish for luvia to be lazily shoehorned into grand order so her popularity will increase or wish it doesn't happen so she isn't tainted by it

If Luvia does appear in it, she'll get taken over by a Goddess like Rin was.

Question is, which Goddess is most compatible for Luvia?

Left: Goddess
Right: Shit

What if Luvia is in FS/N and is Lancer's master? (no real reason other than they both share the same color scheme)

I suspect it would end the same way as the last time a Edelfelt entered a Holy Grail War: failure, and another Tohsaka adding some more superior finnish genes into their family pool.

>which Goddess is most compatible for Luvia?
hathor

>slut
Fuck off Rin.

Rin's the one making Luvia into a slut though.

THEY CANNOT BE CONTAINED

>personified the principles of joy, feminine love, and motherhood
Ok, I guess that's fitting enough.
>Hathor is commonly depicted as a cow goddess with horns
Rin pls, try to contain your lust for udders

It goes both ways.

Kuro and Luvia best girls

Hathor also nearly exterminated all humanity at Ra's instruction, but was stopped by getting drunk on red beer make to look like blood. True story.