Lookism

Why do we teach boys that looks don't matter and that all they need is a good personality/muscles/other dumb shit? Shouldn't we be honest to them?
Women are well-aware that men care largely about looks and they take full advantage of them. By bluepilling boys we are enabling white knighting and thus feminism. When will we start telling the truth?

I hate it when they tell naturally quite humble Asians to start acting ‘alpha’ at pua meetings.

It comes out all wrong and ordinarily ok guys turn into freakishly annoying jabbering fools.

Feels good to have won the lottery of life, bros

mgtow

you won the manlet lottery.
will they ever learn

decent face but you have the body of a 13 year old boy

>tfw you took the black pill and there is no antidote

the real redpill is that looks matters but everything else -lifting, being well off financially, patrician sense of humor, dominant, smart- also matters

why do you faggots like to make everything black or white? sometimes the answer is more complex than that

>asking why everything is black or white in a thread about black, red, and blue

the reddit redpill involves women, because men on reddit are emasculated shits. Doing the same things women do: gossip and talk constantly about dating and relationship advice. Under the masculine guise of "sexual strategy."

Life is unfair and people are mean and nobody just loves you for who you are. The blue pill reaction is to work around this. To accept it and when faced with obstacles, circumvent them. Avoid confrontation, and bow down when needed in order to survive. The blue pill is about surviving.

The redpill is about revenge. It is about deliberatly and irrationally confronting obstacles and fighting them. The redpill is toxic masculinity because it seeks to confront and insult, to actively fight the other side. If life is a battle, instead of staying on the sidelines hoping to not get shot (virgin), you arm yourself with a lance and pull a leroy jenkins (chad).

The redpill is offensive (two meanings here) and justified because society/media have been increaingly attacking males and white males. People who are control of not only public policy but cultural framing, have shifted society into something that gives males and white males a diminshingly short stick. Are white males privileged? Of course. But why would you want to give up that privilege? Sharing is caring, but the other side obviously does not care about you. They are not fond of white males, and would probably celebrate their disappearence. Why would you want to be a minority in your own country? Why would you want your spouse to have the leverage to steal your kids and income at any time? Do not share privilege, the favor will never be returned. Studies show that empowering women has a positive effect on health and wealth of a country, but that correlation cannot extend into infinity. There is such a thing as too much empowerment. Take it back. Your ancestors fought for privilege and now you give it up because "it's only fair" and "it benefits society." Who actually cares about society? Does it benefit you?

The number of women with higher-ed degrees, well-paying jobs, and access to sexual partners has increased massively. However, men are still expected to earn at least as much as their spouse. They are expected to be smart and financially stable. They are expected to be ok with the biased laws concerning abortion and marriage. And they are ridiculed if they have any problem with this state of affairs, or if they are virgins.

A similar paradigm/situation exists with cultural and political attitudes towards white people.

This is the prevailing culture. Sup Forums and reddit and a part of the counter-culture to this. And they've split off into factions or schools of thought in specific reaction to all of this:

0) BLUEPILL NORMIESHITS
-The battle isn't in your favor? Maybe it's not all about you, sweetie. sit on the sideline. if you get shot accidently, sorry, but you probs deserved it because original sin and all.

1) MGTOW, INCEL, WIZARDDOM (perhaps black pill)
-The battle isn't in your favor? fuck that I'm out. go awol. run. don't look back.

2) REDPILL
-The battle isn't in your favor? strap some explosives to ur chest and pull a kamakazi leroy jenkins.
-"my ancestors are smiling on me, normie. can you say the same?"

3) ACCELERATIONISM
-the battle isn't in your favor? Lets get this battle overwith so we can win the next one. Throw everyone into the meatgrinder and hope that we have more men then they have bullets.

The reddit relationship redpill is essentially emotional abuse. It's vengeance, revenge. Life isn't fair and instead of accepting that I'm going to kick it in the shins, even if I hurt my feet in the process. Women have too much power in sexual game and I'm gonna bring them down a notch by exploiting their unique psyche (yes, women have a unique psyche) and using targeted emotional abuse to break them.
This path obviously produces toxic and self-destructive behaviors.

All pill colours seem retarded to me. No one should submit to anyone or any ideology to get pussy. Because, if you do that, you are the real pussy.

Because looks don't matter that much outside of fitness. It's true that the good-looking chad doesn't have to work as hard, but that doesn't mean you're doomed. If you do all the shit in the redpill part of the pic, you really won't have much difficulty. It's not a cakewalk like it is for Chad, but it's still not that hard.

I never heard of lookism until like a week ago

his eyes are pretty ugly

>lifting for women
>doing anything for women
>living your life as the vaginal jew demands so that you can get to fuck an axe wound that bleeds once a month
Your supposed redpill is the biggest bluepill of them all.

>nopillow
whats the benefit?

That's why I'm gonna behead all muslim south asian men and rape muslim south asian women.

That's cute. Are those your boyfriends clothes?

Xenomorph boobs in the woodgrain above his head.

Looks don't matter. Women look for men that can improve their life.
Looks are parts of the equation. Money, strength, influence and paternal capabilities are also taken to account.
Good thing, I live in arrange marriage land otherwise I'd be fucked.