The Tsukihime remake got announced 9 years ago

Happy birthday.

Someone put Nasu out of his misery already, he's said he's done with Fateshit 4+ times and he still keeps pumping out shit. At this point I'm inclined to believe Takeuchi has him chained up in the basement torturing him into write more stories that have Saberfaces in it.

>write
I'm drunk, writing*

Or he just likes doing it. He goes out of his way to add onto and edit the FGO scenarios.

OH BOY TSUKIHIME: SABRE-FACE EDITION. CAN'T WAIT!

This, but unironically

He loves the money. As soon as japs get tired of Fate he'll probably go back to writing other stuff and see what sticks. Hopefully that'll be the Tsukihime remake but I doubt it.

>As soon as japs get tired of Fate
Even if they get tired there's still the Chinks who love it the cycle will never end.

I'm pretty sure the Tsukihime Remake is stalled because Nasu is trying to connect it to F/GO.

They've also started to notice the western market, with the FGO localization I can see an official localization of realta nua happening. Make a kickstarter out of it and you get half of the western weebs to throw money at you like morons.

Nasu doesn't Sony does however which is why they're translating it.

Me too, but that doesn't stopping me from writing correctly.

>stopping
Shit, meant stop

REMINDER THAT YOUR MEME DOUJIN GOD HAS BETRAYED YOU.

>to the next 10 years
Tsukihime confirmed for next year guys!

Nice, I'm looking forward to reading to in 2029.

Why do people call it Saberface when it was Kohaku who originally had that face? Amd why do people say the new Arc is a Saber clone when she is obviously just Jeanne D'Arc with her pony tail chopped off? Is it TM secondaries pretending to be primaries like me? I honestly don't get it.

This is a painful reminder user. Thanks.

Here's hoping it's delayed another 9 years, and 9 more years after that. I hope Nasu and Tekuchi die of old age before they can release Sabercueid's new game with mandatory FSN tie-ins.

It's not Nasu's fault, he doesn't own Fate anymore Sony. Nasu just like everyone else is hired to work on FGO, he's paid a salary just like other employees.

Sony is known for doing this, it's either he works with them or they get someone else, milk the franchise until it drops dead and move on, very simple. Nasu works with them to prevent or at least slow down the death of the franchise, it won't last more than 5 years at this pace though. FGO will bore people in the next year or two and then the anime will start to get repetitive to everyone(they're releasing like 4 different fate anime this year), franchise burn will happen because that's what SONY does.

How did I fuck up Takeuchi that bad?

Stop making shit up. Nasu is the most excited about FGO who he calls the core of everything. Whining about Sony being the distributor and one of the producer is like whining about Marvelous being one of Extra universe, and Kodakawa owning Prisma, Apocrypha, Strange Fake and Fragments because they publish it.

Jeanne is a Saberface, are you retarded? She even has "Arturia face" as trait in FGO.

>Nasu is the most excited about FGO who he calls the core of everything

PR. He's just saying what he's paid to say.

It's not whining, I don't really care because every Fate that's not F/SN is trash and these spin-offs don't matter even if Nasu gets paid 3 millions to say they're important. Just saying that Sony owns it nowadays and Nasu is an employee, simple as that.

Hmmhmm, keep telling yourself that bud. But he announced Tsukihime 9 years ago, way before FGO was a thing. He just doesn't give a fuck about Tsukihime. In that time he: wrote Extra, CCC, Extella, Grand Order, the Garden of Avalon, helped the scripts of UBW.
And Mahoyo I guess.