My life and the lives of all black people would be better if we were white instead

My life and the lives of all black people would be better if we were white instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You’re a freed slave living in our land. That’s why.

Whitey problems suck desu

Don't be mean, he's already black.

More like our land. We helped in some way faggot.

Naw, it would be better if we were just all the same. Struggle and over-coming it is a part of life. We all go through it for different reasons, some more then others. You'll be fine user. I just wish some black peepo would stop being niggers, and also if they could stop voting in their worst interest, that'd be good too.

Shut up Uncle Tom. None of us want to be these basement dwelling cracka motherfuckers

too late basement nigger

Yes, but do continue to chimp out and make sure to record it

I don't chimp out, I don't do much of anything.

Any chance they could just stop the criminal behavior and start actually contributing to society?. I mean have they brought anything? Singing and throwing balls aside.

>Any chance they could just stop the criminal behavior and start actually contributing to society?
Do you think it's coincidence that people of our skin tones are on average far more impulsive, unconscientious, short-sighted and evil than any other people of any other variety of skin tones and other characteristic phenotypes?

To answer your question, no. This is embedded in our genetic structure. It's not a choice to be pieces of shit, it's a fact of our nature and we'd be better off dead.

If there was a machine that would turn your racially white by putting you inside of it, like if you were to go get a cat scan, would you do it ?

As if I were born white? Yes.

Nah, I don't mind being black personally.

Wake up other blacks about the JQ

Sadly, this is probably true.

>Life would be better if we were white
>Life would be better if we didn't act like stupid niggers

One is within your reach senpai

fuck off OP. you get welfare and diversity programs and all kinds of gibs. No one is trying to push your women off onto other races either. And don't even get me started on how y'all act in restaurants.

that's mlk-tier. key is to stop trying to be white. you will never be white. you don't want to be white, you wouldn't like it because you're not white.

black is something different. idk what, but in the US atm, black has been degraded to counter-white. this is both degenerate and insufficient.

whole black communities are required user. its the only way to figure out how black americans *are* without white people laying the consequences.

support Separatism.

True, but would they be better if whitey had left you in Africa?

Serious question btw.

Dude pick your ass up and be someone. I know plenty of blacks that are great people, police officers, church leaders, IT professionals - good souls. Just don't live life with a chip on your shoulder like most of these "victims" we don't live in the 1800s anymore. Love yourself and love each other

Changing the behaviors of other people isn't even close to being within my reach. Undoing the damage done to the parts of me that makes decisions as well as the genetic blueprint for who I am is beyond what I can even touch as well.

If I were white I would be part of a better community and I would choose to do better things. Niggers really should be killed and I'd be willing to be the first one.

act white we will accept you

really

>If I were white I would be part of a better community
You really are a nigger if you believe that.

>Assuming 1/2 of the white people aren't total shit

My white classmates, neighbors, co-workers and peers get along far better and do better things than any nigger group I've ever seen.

Read a fucking history book you mong, white people have been at war killing each other for millennia.

The best solution is for blacks to try to act like whites

You act as if this killing isn't mostly between out-groups and other tribes and nations. In-tribe conflict is more common between niggers than whites.

Moon man does not like these feels. If he was a smart nigger he would do right and put as many ooga booga niggers down so he could have an inkling of peace in his life

shut the fuck up you uncle tom mother fucker.

>white people are one tribe

WEW

You just need to practice a strict eugenics regimen for the next 500 years

its true,but you're genetically too stupid to realize just how much you're missing out on.

Kek at you soft whites feeling all this sympathy and goodwill towards a coon.

This is how us whites got into all trouble in the first place, by treating non-whites like people instead of chattle.

>You act as if this killing isn't mostly between out-groups and other tribes and nations.
"this killing" as in the killing of white people by white people of different tribes.

so have sub saharan niggers dumbass
they just suck at it like everyone else who isnt white

this is what Dharmic fucks dont realize (hindus). they need to stop popping buttugly poos and just wait to be reincarnated as a beautiful blonde vagina.

spread this message to all your dharmic subordinates...

I agree.

I sympathize with blacks. They sure as fuck don't want to go back to Africa and I don't blame them, although, whites would. But then, whites are capable, and know they have the ability to pioneer - we did and do, in many places of the world. And yet, the alternative is to be in the US where many of them can barely cope and many live degraded lives (permanent welfare), not capable of joining the action around them. So it's a tough spot. Having said that, I don't care, it's not my problem. They should find in themselves some inner hero and pick a good spot in Africa where they won't be humiliated and envious, and make what they can of themselves. It's not that bad, plenty of peaceful countries, it's not all leg-eating, tire-burning or mud huts like you'll see on Sup Forums. For their own dignity they should do this. They themselves may not be accepted, but their kids will be.

Wrong. Anyway, most can't, or can't sustain it.

Easier said than done. What if you simply /cannot achieve/ what you see around you? Blacks' average IQ is 87, below something like 83 you're untrainable (I find that hard to believe but that's what Jordan B Peterson has said). Of course you're going to be envious and resentful - nothing you do succeeds.

You could be kangs if you just established your own ethnostate in Africa. Look how well the jews are doing in Israel.

This.

Well we do have the privilege and all.

If people weren't racists/bigots, a lot of things would be better. Don't wish for something that wouldn't help, nor feel bad because you were born a certain way.

Liberia

If you're feeling heroic, research Africa. It's not as bad as you might think - many whites live there happily, I used to. It might save your dignity and soul. Try to find where your genes belong (so you'll have a better chance of being accepted, but maybe that's a dream), or, just somewhere decently peaceful and nice. It'd be a big jump it's true, hard without some job skills in hand. So maybe get some trade skills. Those would be good to have here, at any rate.

If nothing else, get off Sup Forums, it can't be good for you.

Yeah, well, I'd like to be a super-smart Chad, myself, but that ain't happening. Try to find a community online if nothing else. Sup Forums probably isn't it.

I don't know, is their civil war over? Isn't where the leg-eating occurs? If I were black and not doing well here I might make it a hobby to research African countries which I could tolerate and where I'd have a shot. There really are peaceful, 3rd world but tolerable countries. With Kentucky Fried Chicken even - I say that not to make a racist joke so much as to show that there are the comforts of home there (there was no McDonald's or I'd have used that). Really, I grew up in such a peaceful, tolerable 3rd world African country. Which in later years got a KFC :)

> no McDonald's
... though they did have local versions, pic related.

Born too soon. Africa will probably be moderately developed in 80 years and half of every person to be born will be black. Sounds like a good time.

Only developed because of foreign building contractors. They rely on Asian, Middle Eastern and European workers from abroad to build their shit

I'm not so sure about that. I like being who I am and strive to improve myself. I think breaking past your limitations is what's more important. If I could choose to be white I wouldn't, I would opt to remain black and just continue to work on myself as a person.

user, in case this is not a larp, there are things that are true, but you don't say them out loud because they make you look weak.
stop trying to get sympathy from racists. present an intelligent but strong resistance to white supremacists.
stop being autistic and defeatist. just get a good job, arm yourself for self defense and try to better yourself and live your life as good as you can.
become an individualist.

OP is a fag for believing he’s just a common fuck up. Get up, get out and do something, user. Fuck the critics.

youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak

>Africa. It's not as bad as you might think

TOPKEK. That's a great travel poster.
Be nigger. Ancestors captured by other niggers and sold to Jews.
Can become nigger, hoopball nigger, or feetsball nigger.
>Raciss!
>lose two turns. Whine. Get to try again later.
>still a nigger.
fug.

btw I have a vested interest in your success because my country just copies everything your's does, if your's becomes racist mine will become racist too. it's your responsibility to prevent that from happening.
Don't listen to this homo, Africa is a hellhole and "being accepted" is faggot-talk. Pol is good for any person regardless of race or political orientation. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.