Why have deportations gone DOWN under Trump?

>inb4 "b-but Obama reclassified aliens caught at the border"

Be that as it may, Fiscal Year 17 is LOWER than Fiscal Year 2008, which was under Bush, so your excuse isn't worth a damn.

I can't believe that fucking Bush was deporting more people than Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration/u-s-deportations-down-in-2017-but-immigration-arrests-up-idUSKBN1DZ2O5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ICE has arrested far more people in 2017, but it has deported less, because deportations take time and require an immigration judge. So theres a long line of spics waiting to be deported
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration/u-s-deportations-down-in-2017-but-immigration-arrests-up-idUSKBN1DZ2O5

The surprising part is there is around 30 plus milliion illegals and we only deport a couple hundred thousand who just come right back.

less people coming through the border

6,000,000D chess! Y-You just have to believe!

There's more illegal aliens present - right now -
inside the US than at any time in history.

Obama was counting the people that were turned down at the border in deportation statistic. That is why it is so high. It does not reflect reality.

You're going to hear lots of stupid shit from the drumpftards. I bet they will say shit like 'locking up the hispanic vote/they are natural conservatives'.
>FFS DRUMPF IS USING THE "LOVE" SHIT THAT HE MOCKED JEB!
what utter trash

>ignoring the OP

I thought leafs are taught how to read.

Good point. Shoot them all.

Thanks for your opinion. Your realistic contribution to the topic is valued by all.

as you can see, Trump is a kind president. Liberals have nothing more to say.

even less than that spic lover bush? nice 4D chess Drumpf

Trump to ICE: We need to know the real numbers. Please stop adding fake numbers from now on.

ICE: Ok, we will only write in actual deportations from now on.

The fake numbers didn't start until at least Fiscal Year 2009. Did you even read the OP?

Take a note from imperial China and brand them before forcing them to work on the wall.

>I can't believe that fucking Bush was deporting more people than Trump.

there was less scrutiny for bush. Trump needs to make sure everything is in perfect order because the liberal media just waits to slam him for it.

And less at the border. Obama counted those at the border as deported. He did almost no internal deportations and actively fought against states that tried.

Fuckin' BASED!

8D Chess, amirite fellow MAGAPEDE?

SHADILAY

If you want to make this about Bush then dont pretend Obamas numbers are legit. Otherwise dont get pissy when anons rightfully call out out on bullshit.

It's stipulated in the OP that Obama's numbers are bullshit. This is about Trump.

Your very first line insinuates that obamas numbers are not a lie and its just an excuse.

>Be that as it may

Do you know that that means?

No tell me.

damn right! fuckin' BASED