I am black Sup Forums Debate me on white genocide

Also since I know this is going to happen, if you can respond without saying Nigger your IQ is above 80.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I debate a black person on white genocide? A black person wouldn't be trying to stop it whether he thought it was real or not. It's just jacking off.

There's no debate, whites are becoming a smaller and smaller percentage of the population in their countries. It's a fact. It's primarily orchestrated by Jews in high government and corporate positions, that's a fact. If whites don't group together now and take action, we'll be supplanted. Further more, a black person's opinion on what white people should be doing is utterly irrelevant.

>There's no debate, whites are becoming a smaller and smaller percentage of the population in their countries.

This doesn't mean white people are dying out but the percentage of white people in a country is getting smaller.

Nigger.

We're becoming a smaller percentage in our own countries, eventually our interests will be overtaken by the nonwhite majority via voting etc. The system will fall apart because, frankly, blacks and arabs are incapable. We have plenty of examples of what happens to whites when people like you take over. It ends in genocide.

>Nigger your IQ is under 80.

Nigger its real

The percentage of white people in white countries. You don't see alot of actually white people survive very many generations in nonwhite countries
>inb4 south africa
they have a much more racialized view and the niggers are trying to kill them half the time anyway. They sort of have to stick together just to survive

I am black guy debate me on black genocide.

answer for your enslavement of the pygmies you ape.

>white genocide
>debate me
What is there to debate?

Still beats being a shitskin

>This doesn't mean white people are dying out but the percentage of white people in a country is getting smaller.
That is exactly what it means. Are you fucking kidding me?

Who debates a meme flag. Prolly a fat white leaf chick. Fuck off meme flsg

Non-whites should be the ones most concerned about white genocide. They're the sorry fuckers who'll have to live in that world after we're gone.

F

The genocide is cultural, the destruction of european identity, nationalism and culture. Anything that can bring pride to whites is systematically destroyed. Just look at the pic, would this be accepted or tolerated if you replace "white" by anything else?

The demoralization is complete, whites are financing and welcoming their own extinction. It's fascinating.

^ wrong pic

If you are a black person that has somehow been blessed with even a sliver of white genes you probably already understand intrinsically what would happen if the white race were to disappear. The only other culture that holds a candle to us are the Japanese, second place would be the Chinese, but you see already that they have created a disgusting culture of capitalism without morality.

People often give whites a hard time because we enslaved people, but consider we were also the first people to grant them freedom.

Clearly there isn't a black hitler throwing white dudes into ovens.. yet.
But white guys are getting assassinated politically as a group due to these marxist types. Everybody hates white males!
On top of that, white birthrates are slowing down and the 56% is just getting smaller each year. America won't be a white country any more, and high profile leftists parade this fact.
What is there to debate?

>We're becoming a smaller percentage in our own countries,

This doesn't mean you are dying out.

>eventually, our interests will be overtaken by the nonwhite majority via voting etc.

The average person doesn't have a say on what laws are passed anyway so it doesn't matter to me.

>The system will fall apart because, frankly, blacks and Arabs are incapable.

What is Dubai.

>We have plenty of examples of what happens to whites when people like you take over. It ends in genocide.

Brah you brought me here.

Do you know what a percentage is?

Assuming white genocide is real, you don't care about Native Americans so why would people replacing white people care?

Don't know who that is. What is European identity? Nationalism is fading out all over the world in first world countries it happens faster. You are in Canada, you don't have European Culture.

At what percentage will the white population magically stop decreasing?

Nigger

the percentage of white people getting lower means that whites will die out eventually if nothing changes.
Immigrants have much more kids than europeans and when they become a majority the european culture will be destroyed since their culture can't coexist with the european culture. When the european culture is gone nothing will unite the whites anymore and they will mix with the immigrants just like the media wants them to do
and ofc the jews are behind it

>wants to debate on white genocide
>"debate me on white genocide"
>doesn't make any point whatsoever to start a discussion about white genocide
really hard not to call you a sub 80 IQ nigger right now
>if you can respond without saying Nigger your IQ is above 80
Oh nevermind it's all good.

You've made no points or refutations.

Dubai is an abhorrent example for the fact that it is a literal propped up vassal of Western and Eastern affairs. It was chosen as basically a city state for trade and commerce between the two sides of the world. Dubai's entire infrastructure, from roads to politics and banking was masterminded by Europeans and Americans and built by Indians.

Nationalism is not dying out by any measure and is alive and well in many parts of the world, some European states as well. If you have a real beef with Nationalism you'd better take a closer look at Africa and South East Asia to find your culprits.

The people replacing white people won't care. White people should care, and that's the real issue being had. Not that Ungatu of the Congo had 30 kids, but that Karen doesn't give a shit about having one.

European identity has always been a thing, if you don't understand that than read more or go willfully ignorant of history I suppose.

I don't 'debate' obsolete farm equipment.

Fpbp

A debate confidently begun by a man who has not thoroughly researched the topic at hand, wherein the question posed is not one of opinion but of information and evidence, is one wherein the poser inherently presupposes the hegemony of his world view, prior to consulting relevant works and information. Ergo you are a poorly-read Nigger of the first degree.

Nigga, I would never accuse you of having an IQ above 80.

Nigger.

Universities, empirical science, and literature are european culture. The only facet of Canadian society approaching a non-european culture are those segments comprised of Niggers such as yourself. God frowns upon your inability to comprehend your position in the history of the earth as well as your inability to ask him for answers and free your mind.

>The system will fall apart because, frankly, blacks and Arabs are incapable.
>What is Dubai.
obviously you don't know SHIT about dubai lmao

A percentage doesn't mean you are dying out it just means that a country as a higher percentage of another group of people. This means that maybe a group of people has immigrated here in masses.

As the world modernizes people have fewer kids. This means that even if the first generation has more kids the second and third won't because they live in a first world country. Other countries are starting to become wealthier and in result will have fewer kids.

I have though, a percentage doesn't mean anything. Your population is the same but your population to the total percentage of your country is just less.

Pic is Dubai during the 50s. Nationalism is dying out though. Especially since WW2, this is why things like the EU and UN exist.

>European identity has always been a thing.
Did I say it wasn't?

What is there to debate user. The black pill to white genocide is that the mixed race will be superior to the non mixed. It fits in perfectly with evolutionary science. The theory basically is interbreeding will weed out the weakest traits of each race involved creating superior mixed race. Africanised bees are an example of this gone right. The mixed breed africanised bees from European and african stock are superior in the Americas compared to their European and african purebred counterparts.

This post places your IQ around 80 op

>Non-whites should be the ones most concerned about white genocide.
Well, not for Asians. Do you think they will leave nigs and sandnigs? Unlike whites who are stained by political correctness, they will just wipe them out

A percentage means everything, especially in a democracy. Did blacks have a good time as a minority until whites took enough pity to give them rights? Whites are the only group with that kind of empathy, and you can look at South Africa at exactly what happens to whites with a black majority. You're fucking dense.

Same shit with native Americans. There are more of them today than it was in 1700, but they are like 2% of USA population. Shit tier argument by the way, good way to prove that niggers are still retards.

Or Haiti or Rhodesia.

I also like how some monkey thinks he can come in and tell what white people should think about their ethnic displacement, fuck off nigger

>A percentage doesn't mean you are dying out it just means that a country as a higher percentage of another group of people. This means that maybe a group of people has immigrated here in masses.

No one is arguing that they are being killed off, they are saying that the white population is dying out (AKA decreasing). I would agree that genocide might not be the correct term because that generally refers to explicit and direct killing with the intension to do so, however I could certainly be argued that mass immigration is being used as a way to weaponize genetics and cause the white race to decrease.

the answer is simple, for us nonwhites white genocide should stop but white nationalism should also stop
we need to live in white societies because they have higher IQ

Brah, you realize I went to a mainly black school right? This makes me a primary source and I can tell you that, that post on Sup Forums is not true to my experience. Maybe not his but not to mine.

Do you? Explain it to me.

>Whites are the only group with that kind of empathy

What are people the only race that can have empathy for another race?

Debates are a modern fallacy. There are no such things as debates - no one changes opinions during them.
Only by maturation, introspection, and a desire to know the truth no matter if it hurts you or not, are the only things that change opinion. The OP does not crave for truth but to feel he has won a verbal joust.

Dale Carnegie — 'A man convinced against his will Is of the same opinion still'

This facet of male nature is the reason secret societies and fraternities exist - to enact the changing of public opinion behind the curtain, as no man is convinced directly to change his view.

>HURR DURR NIGGUR! DUM! DUM! 80 EYE-CUE! *posts same race and IQ infograph* WE SURE SHOWEDED HIM RITE?!? HAHAHA NIGER WE WUZ INVENTORS N' SHEEEIT!

Show me any other race that gives prioritised treatment to a hostile minority,

>I have though, a percentage doesn't mean anything. Your population is the same but your population to the total percentage of your country is just less.

except for the fact that often muslims have like 5-8 kids, this means that within a few generations the white race could completely disappear.

Feelings of inferiority motivate everything the modern nigger does.

Certainly seems that way

No one can convince you there is a white genocide because you yourself do not seek evidence to prove it in earnest out of your own interest and hard research. It is not in your interest, and your opinion would only be changed over time if you were led to believe you came to the conclusion yourself by gradual exposure to experiences and evidence. It is futile to debate you. I do not think of black people as niggers but merely people who are being manipulated by the same malicious forces that whites are. If you cannot put your finger on who is the true enemy of blacks and the common white, then you are not informed enough to debate with the better-informed posters here.

That you deny a white genocide is being carried out is evidence that you have succumb to the indoctrination intended to make you perceive the world in that light, so as to accelerate the genocide of the common whites by perpetuating the idea that "there is no genocide, there is no genocide, it's all in your heads, your time is up, etc."

Maybe when you are older. Peace.

>Assuming white genocide is real, you don't care about Native Americans so why would people replacing white people care?
You won't, not until it's over with. You cannot manage the existing infrastructures that we've built. There will be no more electricity, running water, internet, etc. It'll all be gone, unless Asians come and conquer you, which they will. Asians are highly intelligent with a strong sense of community and a deep racially awareness, even more so than whites. Except they haven't gone through any enlightenment period yet like Europeans have. They won't know any kindness for you, and they will show you no mercy. You will be enslaved by them for ten thousand years, or killed outright when they deem you resource inefficient and a nuisance.

This won't happen though. If you think that I'm part of some fringe group, you're wrong. A majority of working class whites are just as racist as I am, but would never admit it. I've already been fired from jobs, I've been physically assaulted, I've been blacklisted from various services, etc. You apes will do this to as many whites as you can, thinking that this will stamp out our ideology. Well, it won't. It'll only make more whites just like me. Twice as radical and outspoken with nothing to lose, ready and willing to die for this cause. Let me tell you something. We aren't leaving quietly. If I die, I am going to do so on my feet with a rifle in my hands. Every shot I fire will remind me of the horrible things that non-whites have done to me and my family. I have a personal vendetta against every last one of you.

"Primary Source" means exactly shit. These are also called anecdotes, which as you should know are exactly shit.

Many here have dedicated thousands and sometimes tens of thousands of hours to reading and digging to understand the world's history, the webs weaved by groups of power across the world, and the centuries-long concealed push towards a dark new world. To bring you up to speed would require 100,000 pages of information, 2-3 years of explanation and digestion of evidence and reality.

You came in here with a television narrative and what your mama told you; it is as though a peasant tells Newton the sun revolves around the earth and to debate him on it when he knows no mathematics. "Sit down, be humble"

>Bob the Black Guy
god damn the tripfags tonight

Explain why niggers are raping white women en masse.

I fucking hate niggers god damn

>Debate me on white genocide
Sure.
The term White Genocide is a view that mass immigration, racial integration, miscegenation, low fertility rates and abortion are being promoted in predominantly white countries to deliberately turn them minority-white and hence cause white people to become extinct through forced assimilation.

Currently we have specifically higher ups and respected educators who are trying to promote mass immigration to specifically western countries while also promoting having less children or none at all under fear of overpopulation. However the threat of declining populations does not bode well economically and so despite this worry of overpopulation the answer for falling population is always the same: immigration. And so you have a situation where nothing actually changes except demographics. And through displacement and promotion of miscegenation it creates an unsustainable situation for the world's white population.

Further, we have the discussion of "privilege" in society. Now privilege as a basic concept is nothing new - some people have things and some do not - but as social benefits it's generally a new concept. Now if you look at demographics socioeconomically asians are doing the best amongst them all. But why isn't this seen as Asian privilege? Because these standards are motivated, by their view, by views of asians from society rather than their own successes. We instead get the focus on White Privilege. Why? No reason besides that they are the majority. As such the point of "fighting white privilege" is ultimately a fight against the white majority. Any gains people get are not their own strengths but provided by them by the whites, by this theory's view.
Have at it, OP. I look forward to your response.

>nothing

If there were no white people, who would save the starving africans, who would pay for welfare and food stamps. Lets face it without white people blacks would die off in the millions.

>This doesn't mean white people are dying out

That's exactly what it means in the West

they are from somewhere, somewhere else. they need to go back, remember to sage any reply to a tripfag, or you know what, just sage every post, fuck everyone, lets burn this motherfucker down

You who, OP...?

Welcome to your redpills on overpopulation.

We was. You not.

>the reason secret societies and fraternities exist
I thought they existed in order to preserve and guard the sacred truths that prove to be too much for the masses to bear.

kfc and watermelon

The best thing about the dwindling white populations and the current animosity towards whites is you have become the Nazis. Getting dirty looks and sneers from shitskins tickles my jimmies. All that negativity is infecting your souls and your minds. The fact that you are here wasting your time trying to trigger total strangers is the best of comedy. Why don't you fuck off and take your passive aggressive psyche with you. Go be angry in your own drug/poverty ridden shithole community.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

Why debate when it's right here for all to see?

>Said the man whose race affirm that only whites are paedophile

Asians have not had any enlightenment period? You're no different from the nigger.

Debate
>thesis: you are a nigger
>argument: you are a nigger
>proof: you are a nigger
>collusion: you are a nigger

Larping as a nigger, OP is a faggot and wanna-be nigger.