One Piece

>tfw the plan was almost ruined

>everyone thought this was gonna be Sanji's arc
>it's actually Brook's

Jinbe a shit

Robin is the worst Strawhat and could be replaced with a book

He's good.
A bit of a drama queen but he's been around in three very drama-heavy arcs. He'll chill out more once he's on the boat and not carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders all the time.

I hope Jinbei dies.

Front page news

>not Chopper post-ts

Had to be bailed out by Law, Caesar, and Reiju.

Nobody would read the book though so she's pretty essential.

Robin can literally only be replaced when Luffy finally learns how to listen to rocks.

get BTFO faggot

All those weeks you saying he would die

Zoro did that in Alabasta, can we replace her with him?

He has to be able to find poneglyphs and make it back too you know

Or Pudding, or Momo, or however Blackbeard is getting to Raftel, or how any of the Yonko planned to get there. Robin isn't nearly as essential as people like to pretend

ok samefag

Is he called Big News Morganz, not because he's the head of a monopolistic news organization, but because he calls everything "big news"?

>Morganz, the Lougetown little league team is going to the East Blue semi finals!

>"Holy crackers what a scoop!"

Morgans is having too much fun, he'll be the real winner once the battle ends.

Those were different rocks, not nearly as important and much less difficult to listen to.

Oda said Akainu could end One Piece in a single year and Akainu doesn't even need to read runes like Robin.

10 fucking years

I waited, patiently, 10 fucking years for best skelly to shine. I been through fucking countless threads of shitting on him.

And look where he is now. Fucking luffy been completely overshadowed by him during this damn arc.

So, bets, will BM get hit by the missiles?

Pudding still can't do it yet, but it is a chekov's gun right now. Balckbeard is probably just relying on fate. Big Mom is banking on Pudding, Kaido is banking on Momo, and Shanks doesn't give a shit.

If reading the Poneglyphs wasn't important, she wouldn't have had an 80,000,000 bounty at 8 years old. It is clearly a significant threat, and an extremely rare thing. The Yonko haven't made a move on Raftel yet in part because neither of them had access to someone who could read poneglyphs, and that's with all of their resources.

It's gonna be the radio knife of the arc to keep Momfags as alive as Doffyfags are now.

Yes but they won't work because she'll be so pissed off

I think he's also taking pictures in one of the panels, makes me wonder if he will survive the party, something is telling me that most of the guests won't come out alive

That's clearly Luffy though

He's just big league.

Yes, but it won't be fatal. It will lead to a moment where everyone besides the Straw hats think all hope is lost, then Luffy and Co. fight her and eventually win.

That's at least how a lot of the big boss fights in One Piece go.

>let me see your panties XD

>get through this whole chapter
>twists and turns abound
>Katakuri makes his move and reveals his DF power
>Jinbe defects from the Big Mom pirates right to her face
>wedding cake destroyed
>Big Mom is about to go all out
>Brook literally just walks up to the picture they've been trying to get at the entire chapter wearing the dumbest mask ever and smashes it with a fucking hammer

BEST SKELLY

He's shit. Yeti Cool Brothers wrecked Brooke.

This was the most humorist panel we've had in a while

Can we get some DoomMorganz memes?

>"Luffy is going after the picture, ma!"
>He saw luffy breaking the photo a few seconds in to the future
>So he grabbed real luffy
>But it was actually brook luffy who did it

kek

What will Brooks new bounty be?

they wrecked zoro too

Here's another meme template to play around with Sup Forumsnons.

Reminder that next chapter will probably start with a bunch of reactions, nami and crew poping out, and ending with the missiles being shot.

That means next chapter will cover whole 5 seconds of story. Thats why this series never fucking ends.

Sorry but Poneglyphs aren't that important.

Whatever One Piece is, it couldn't cure Roger's illness and Buggy was completely disinterested in One Piece even though Buggy loves treasure and one of Buggy's dreams was to seek a famous treasure buried under water so he could live a life of luxury.

Dofla wasn't that interested in One Piece as well.

Dofla instead was more interested in a super weapon that requires Law's devil fruit so he could fuck over, everyone.

So yeah, One Piece may not be as cool or amazing as you think it is.

Being Pirate King can't even make sure your own wife survives to old age to become a granny.

Luffy is a crazy motherfucker who would fight Big Mom if the right buttons were pressed but it speaks volumes to me that Luffy of all people stated his intentions to AVOID fighting her. In fact, he told her this. It's really the only reason I'm not completely sure whether he'll fight her like a regular arc boss. Remember, Impel Down's boss was never really defeated either so it wouldn't be a first for One Piece.

>she wouldn't have had an 80,000,000 bounty at 8 years old
On a side note, I know it's like 130M now but you'd expect her bounty to be way larger, especially now that they know she's active.

>and ending with the missiles being shot.
you forgot the last panel next week one piece will be on break

Who will get shot by the missiles though? Lucky fucker is gonna get Reiju's lips

The key to toppling the entire world government hat explains an 800 year old conspiracy is a pretty fucking important thing, user.

>The series is called One Piece
>The Poneglyphs are the only way to reach One Piece
>The Ponegylphs aren't important
>One Piece isn't important

Seriously?

Anyways, One Piece can be almost anything, but it probably isn't something of incredible monetary value so buggy wouldn't be interested. The series has a habit of making people's most treasured objects be rather common items, like a Tangerine tree or a tone dial or a picture or a Straw Hat.

One Piece might have been Roger's most treasured item. It hasn't been implied to be some godly power that could cure the incurable or prevent death itself.

Doffy wanted One Piece because he wanted to be the Pirate King.

Dude, most of those potential reaction characters will topple over like a sack of potatoes from Big Mom's tantrum/CoC. The reaction Bege was hoping for happened when the picture merely fell. They're probably getting way more than they bargained for by smashing the damn thing.

She'll be hit by the two missiles Gotti and the other guy are preparing, but she won't drop. Gastino will rescue Bege but he won't help the Strawhats because of butthurt. This will allow for a bunch of fighting, after which Brook will be grabbed by Big Mom and told she's going to smash him apart this time. Then Brook will hold up a mirror, say yohohoho, and Bege will shoot the third missile and get her right in the face. Then she dies. Straw Hats escape. Fin.

Later on Big Mom will come back for round 2, because her soul still existed in Prometheus, Zeus, and Napoleon. This will be when SH teams up with Bonney.

>Bonney
Castro we've missed you!

Most people in One Piece are more concerned with their daily lives on an island than the rest of the world.

Even if you print out the true story, it it sounds too nonsensical, no one would believe it.

It also skips over days and weeks of just sailing around in a single chapter, so it evens out.

The one time the series really began to drag was Dressrosa. There are a lot of chapters where only semi-important events that could have been condensed down were instead given their own chapters.

>CAESAR
>CURE OR LIFE!!!

Except, Dofla wanted to be Pirate King of a destroyed world.

Dofla wanted to destroy everything and Pirate King would be just a mere title.

The world burning was more important to Dofla.

I was always a little miffed that her bounty increased by like 4 million total before Dressrosa. I guess it was to keep Luffy from having a total of 3 >100 million bounties going into Sabaody.

You realize that destroying everything is harder to do than become the pirate king right? Doffy wanted to become the pirate king and use that influence to destroy the world.

>Everyone knows Brulee helped Luffy because of the animals
>They know a member of the family went loose lips about the picture

This whole thing is gonna be blamed as Brulee trying to betray her mother and take over right?

Dofla wanted to cause chaos yes, because he was extremely butt hurt.

Keep in mind, his idea of a destroyed world was more that the current systems in place, especially the tenryubito, would no longer exist.

The thing is her official on the record crimes are falsified and have little to do with why she's actually wanted by the WG.

The poneglyphs hold the true story, which is probably more important than any treasure. We been told already that finding the OP wont be the end of the series, and the "big war/revolution" will start. Hell, i bet the true story written down + some personal belongings of roger are the OP.

I think Roger just stumbled into the true story during his life, the government got super worried and claimed he was the most dangerous person ever and everything related to him needed to be destroyed.

But he never did anything world changing before his death, and announcing the OP just put more people on the race, instead of clearing things up.

My personal autistic headcanon is that the True Story had some kind of "D. Prophecy" (which people like WB have hinted at) but roger just so happened not to be the "chosen one" for some reason (maybe age).

So he just started the great age of piracy with hopes of said chosen to start his own adventure, and thats luffy.

Are you certain of this?
Most people in the world believe that the Ohara demons were actually evil, and that the inscriptions on the Poneglyphs only lead to the awakening of the superweapons.

Not actually that guy, though I do like his work. It just makes sense that when they fight Big Mom for real they team up with the only other person who could possibly keep up with her and Luffy's appetites. That being said Kidd, Apoo, and Hawkins have been dragged into Kaido now, so maybe when the Big Mom war happens for real it'll include multiple Worst Gens. Bege is already involved and Urouge took out one of her commanders. The three of them plus Luffy would be fun.

>Maybe age
What the fucking hell, i swear i meant illness.

It's sort of half and half, from what I can remember. The Ohara thing is true, that people thought they were trying to awaken the ancient weapons and destroy the world, which is where her infamy as a survivor of Ohara comes from.

However, from what I can remember her stated crimes are actually sinking marine battleships, in addition to going against the world government.

Rayleigh did say that although they knew the true history, they weren't able to do anything with that knowledge at the time, saying that they might have been a bit too hasty.

Roger is waiting for someone, that much we know from Whitebeard. My autistic head cannon is that everyone with the initial D. descends from the ancient kingdom, whose capitol was on Raftel. what that would actually imply entirely depends on too many things we know nothing about yet, not least of which what the true history is and what One Piece is, as well as what Uranus is.

If the World Government was so worried about Roger, why did they want to an unborn child like Ace?

Why did the World Government not attempt to kill Shanks and Buggy when they were still little kids, then?

Why did they tolerate retired pirates like Rayleigh for so long?

If the World Government wanted Roger and his legacy all gone, then why was Shanks allow to grow up into an adult?

Why didn't they start assassinating Roger Pirates right after they executed Roger in Loguetown?

>cannon
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means. The correct word is canon.

>why did they want to an unborn child like Ace
He was the symbol of the spirit of the pirate king in a new generation, WG wanted to end the pirate era, and the announcement of One Piece started a new one.
The Roger pirates managed to evade the government for a long time, just by lying low. By the time they could have gone after Shanks, he was too strong to be an easy target, and because Rayleigh and Buggy fell off the map, they didn't know where they were.

>gets the poneglyph rubbing
>smashes the photo

I just realized that now that the strawhats are split Brook functions as a great Usopp stand-in.

He makes random "funny" comments that nobody really pays attention to, serves as a reactionface when Luffy says something crazy, his skills as a fighter as kinda random but he loves to make theatric stands against opponents that outclass him.

Too bad that when all the strawhats are together Usopp fills that role automatically.

>Why didn't they start assassinating Roger Pirates right after they executed Roger in Loguetown?
Roger pirates split a year before his execution and probably went into hiding. Kizaru even mentions that he only heard rumors that Rayleigh was on Sabaody

headcannons are headcannons though

>what Uranus is
>Parent to the first titans
>Affiliated with the sky and water
>Name comes from words for rainmaker and highest seat

It's gotta be Zunisha, surely.

>Dofla instead was more interested in a super weapon that requires Law's devil fruit so he could fuck over, everyone.

Well if that theory about the "treasure" being the instrument of destruction of the red line thus uniting all oceans and destroying mariejois in the process I can see how Buggy doesn't give a shit about it and how Dofla does give a shit about it since he can get his revenge that way.

Also Roger using it makes no sense in his times since there was no critical mass of pirates who would topple the marines properly once shit starts going down.

Essentially the goal is a world of freedom where there's no overbearing tyrannical government ready to nuke entire islands if one person reads the wrong book.

Zunisha isn't really a weapon though. I mean, it CAN be, but he was noticeably getting hurt just by a few ships firing at him.

My unsupported idea is that Uranus is either a devil fruit, or a weapon in the sky, potentially on a sky island.

You don't think the marines aren't getting stronger?

Sentamarou said the current generation Pacifista are incomparable to the first generation.

Perhaps, Kuma's Pushing Powers managed to be cloned this time so now Pacifista can shoot Kizaru's lasers and also Push shit around just like the real Kuma.

The elephant is big, but unless it can shoot lasers out of it's trunk I don't know if I could call it a superweapon, it seemed rather vulnerable to Jack slapping it, ofc it knocked him out in a single hit, but you would expect it to be nearly invincible were it the superweapon.

It's far more of a weapon than Shirahoshi.

lmao, poor guy can't stop jobbing

I think it obvious that Uranus will be linked to the reappearance of Enel in the story.

Oda likes revisiting old enemies and giving them new expanded roles so Enel will eventually be back and likely somehow connected to Uranus, probably through knowledge he acquired on the moon.

Also I now remember that Bege's New World introduction had him float upwards to some giant sphere floating in the sky. Apparently that hasn't been addressed yet.
Maybe Bege will bring it up after this arc concludes.

I strongly disagree.

Shirahoshi can command all Sea Kings. That's massive, especially in a sailing focused world such as One Piece.

Sea Kings are really only non-threats to Vice Admirals and up, and their equivalents in the Pirate world. However, get a hundred of them and your fleet is destroyed. 200 and your island is destroyed. As many as possible, and she could potentially even shut own an entire sea.

Stronger yes but in Roger's time there were only a handful of stronger crews and the marines were virtually unopposed.

All the current shichibukai were merely young pirates and the yonkou were barely establishing themselves at that point.

The current state of marines with all the heavy hitters is merely a reaction to how stronger the pirates got.

I mean just compare how Roger got to the Raftel (with one ship) with how Luffy will get there (with literally most of the established characters thus far ending up in his grand fleet since he's befriending the entire world)

Akainu would just order Vegapunk to poison the entire ocean and then invent something later to clean up the ocean after all seakings die.

>marinefags

That is 1) completely within the realm of possibility for Akainu 2) more something Ceaser would do than Vegapunk 3) a really bad idea when a good portion of your entire world's commerce and food comes from the massive world spanning ocean.

How many think Capone betrays Luffy after the Big Mom fight? I can see it happening, as soon as it's over Capone tries to take out Luffy and the gang.

Capone's a piece of shit anyway, I hope Luffy beats the fuck out of him. I know he's suppose to be mafioso but goddamn, still don't agree with how he acts.

>completely within the realm of possibility for Akainu
when did Akainu become a tard? nobody with half a brain would think poisoning the ocean in a world that's 95% ocean is a good idea.

Even if he does, I can't see it being a major plot point. It's not like someone as ambitious as Capone would join the grand fleet anyways, so going back to being adversaries once Big Mom is out of the picture is expected.

>All sea life dies in the ocean
>Society breaks down

Good plan marinefag, I mean sure you can hunt game on land but you're cutting off a lot of trade by killing all sea life. It would greatly affect society to the point that people go poor and starve to death, the economy would take a big hit as well.

Akainu can get a bit hot headed when it comes to killing pirates.

Are you saying vice-admirals and down would be able to deal with Zunisha? The only reason Jack got anywhere during the attack was because Zunisha didn't fight back. The moment it could fight back it sunk the entire fleet without effort. If told to fight from the start I can't imagine a single instance where anyone with any fleet would be able to handle the fucker.

I don't think Vegapunk is that ethical.

He made semibiological superweapons like the Pacifista.

Poisoning the entire ocean and then later cleaning it up seems like a good scientific goal.

Yes? Buster call that thing from all sides. Jack launched a suicidal attack with a few ships, and even that was causing Zunisha great pain. Surround it with marine battleships, or even better mortar it from a distance, and the thing will go down fast. Zunisha is just trying to slowly get somewhere, it isn't a weapon in and of itself. That is, it's fine at self defense but it isn't something to be used offensively, which is not a quality I'd want my world ending super weapons to have.

>Poisoning the entire ocean
>seems like a good scientific goal
He's a moralfag if any of the dialogue from the future kingdom Franky stayed on during timeskip is something to go off of.

I disagree. It's true he made the Pacifista, which will be explained at some point, and he clearly has a Franky-like fascination with weapons, but he also seems to care about other people and wants to make their lives better.

He kicked Ceaser off of his team because he found his methods and desires too unethical, and something as ludicrously evil as poisoning the entire ocean is right up Ceaser's ally.

Most everything Vegapunk has been said to invent so far can be seen in a light of helping other people, but we won't know for sure until his inevitable reveal.

When on earth is Vegapunk even gonna enter the story. Wano? Elbaf?

His own island, where the Strawhats will meet him and he will reveal the secrets of the devil fruits.
Vegapunk arc when?

He might be a random reveal that turns the story in a new direction, like Garp was for Water 7.

The two most likely Straw Hats to meet him are Chopper and Franky, so it will likely involve one of them.

Underneath a locked basement door, were plans for different weapons Vegapunk was thinking about.

So Vegapunk acts like a good noble scientist but really wants to create destructive shit instead.

>Jack launched a suicidal attack with a few ships, and even that was causing Zunisha great pain.
Again, because Zunisha couldn't fight back. The moment Zunisha was given permission to fight it destroyed them with ease. Mortaring from afar might do it, but given it's a magical titan elephant with a trunk the size of entire islands I wouldn't bet against it.
>isn't something to be used offensively
Even if its freaky long legs don't have the capacity to sink any island in its way it can still flood them. You don't get cursed like it has just for stealing apples.