Okay I can’t fucking stand this shite

Okay I can’t fucking stand this shite
>not only are people spending money on getting casts for their “pwecious wittle guys” they will also spend money to cure their pet’s cancer.
There are people who can’t afford to even get medicine prescribed to them and at the same time a 16 year old dog is being cute of cancer.
>but look it’s cool that you care about your pets, I don’t wish pain upon them. They are living and breathing.
>but when your working to save a fuckin chihuahua from the same cancer people die from ever day I think your just fucking stupid.
Thoughts??

get a fucking job and pay for whatever shit you want.

>Oh look its a nigger upset that people care more about dogs than him thread again.

if you spent less time smoking yourself retarded, date raping drugged up young, naive girls, and just being dirty in general, maybe you wouldn't be cancer

>when people spend their own money

I paid about $2k to have my cat treated for stomach lymphoma. Tough old guy hung on for 2 years after that.

Worth every penny as it was my choice to spend. Commiefags who think my money is meant for your causes need to fucking kill yourselves. It's not my fault you choose to be unemployed "activists" who can't pay for their medical coverage, so if you all fucking die, so be it.

My cat was worth more than the life of any communist fuckbag like you. Your shit-tier kindergarten WORLD OWES ME A LIVING ideology makes you human waste.

Honestly just meant that pets really don’t matter that much

I'm cool with the cancer treatments. It's like a volunteer-funded cancer treatment experiment.

My dog is more valuable than some sub iq shit skin. It can do many tasks and has paid for himself tenfold. Show me a welfare leech that can say the same.

Wow an actually calm comment

>Communist hates dogs
Further evidence that communists aren't human and there is nothing wrong with killing them

So, don't get one. Get a fucking job instead and stop pretending your opinions mean shit to anyone but yourself.

You know what happened 100 years ago if you couldn't afford food, shelter or medical treatment when you needed it? You fucking died. Life hasn't changed that much, so either figure out how to take care of yourself BY YOUR OWN HAND or just hang yourself from the rafters with your favorite Che` t-shirt and get the fuck out of here.

Fuck you faggot. My family is my priority. My pets are honorary members of my family since they spend their entire lives with me. If I can save them I will.

b-b-but muh furbaby!

>flag

actually this

>There are people who can’t afford to even get medicine prescribed to them.
Wrong, faggot.
Anyone who can't provide for their own well being is not a person.

>There are people who can’t afford to even get medicine prescribed to them and at the same time a 16 year old dog is being cute of cancer.

Because the owners pay for it. It's not like pets have free health care.
There are people who can't afford health care and at the same time there are people who own private jets. How can this be? They can't keep getting away with it. Reeeeeee.

Do you expect people with pets to kill their pets and give the money for "fellow humans"? Or when a pet gets sick, it gets culled and the veterinary bill for the treatment it would have received if it wouldn't get killed gets donated to some sick bumpster?

literally in the last six weeks have paid the vet over 12k to save my cat's life after being hit by someone in our neighborhood with their car. broke his leg and fucked him up bad, but I love my cat, work hard, and can afford it so fuck everybody. I love that cat more than the last six women I've been with put together. worth it to save his life.

Just remember it's always better to help out those without healthcare than a lovable pet.

just remember...
no, fuck you.
get a job

That one was obvious b8, just FYI.

Hope the little guy recovers in full!

Because nature determined I cannot have a family or children

2nd post best post

fpbp

it's my first day on here... fell for the b8
too mad, hate lazy nogs

thank you

Id pay to fix my dog’s broken limb... But if he ever got cancer I’d just put him down.
Pic related, my dog playing with his food.

Fucking gif didn’t work, wtf?

My dogs life is worth more than your life.

Checking to see if any of the gifs I made of my dog works.

The fuck why are they posting as gifs?

B-b-but that is colonialism or racism, abloobloo!

This.

Fuck yea. I'm praying for your cat to make a full recovery!

>not just getting pet insurance that will pay for the majority of expenses

T. Pet insurance kike

>Burger defending 2000usd on his cat while his brothers die
Thank fucking god I live where free medical is, people like you should be shot and the organs donated to those parents losing their sons/daughters.

A fucking cat.

>vet and doctor are the same thing

Anyone in the USA who has cancer will get treated. Its indians chinese and africans that have the issues. This is a total false equivalency and a logical fallacy.

Pets are the new children.

It's not really socially acceptable to have FUCKING WHITE BABIES so they get cats and dogs and shit.

Don't get me wrong dogs are faithful and loyal companions deserving of a certain amount of love and respect.

my cat got cancer and had a big tumor on its head but my family is poor and we couldnt afford cat chemo so we had to have it put down just before christmas. rip cat. one cats life is worth that of 50 commies.

One must always care for what they keep, but to a certain point I agree. I have had several pets get old and sick, and medicating and keeping them alive was just inflicting more torture on them.

I gave them a day filled with thier favorite foods and activities. Then, as the sun set and they fell asleep for the last time after thier perfect last day on earth I shot them in the base of the head with a .22 pistol. They never saw or felt it coming.

I once took a dog to be put down by a vet because I loved him so much I couldnt pull the trigger. Maybe he smelled my mood or something, but he knew EXACTLY what was coming. The fear, pain, betrayal, and sheer hurt on his face was so terrible that I never made that mistake again. I would rather send them off in comfort as a last merciful act of love than subject them to a cold clinical and meaningless death.

But...... I take good care of my animals too. I dont buy or adopt any living creature I cant afford to take to the vet and care for properly. If you are such a nigger you cant afford to provide proper medical care for a pet you dont need to have one.

My dog got cancer, it ate her lungs up. If I could have ground OP up to save her I would have.

Reminder that care for animals is among the whitest traits a human can have. Nazis were among the first to institute animal welfare laws. How we treat our lesser, vulnerable creatures is of the utmost importance.

Anybody who thinks it's not worth it to pay for your pet's treatment is obviously not white.

Commies on suicide watch

Imagine being so poor that 2k makes you this mad

>Someone has more money than me and are spending how they choose based up the rules of their Constitutional Republic
>Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>gibmedat so it be be correctly redistributed among the workers

t.stupid commie

I care more about my dog than some stranger that made poor choices regarding their health.

>Commie NEET is unironically jealous of the dogs of the successful.

I hope the Kulaks your predecessors murdered are laughing their asses off.

those people should work harder to be worth as much as the puppy

When is Obamacare for dogs starting?

(((people)))

Dogs are innocent in every way and are not corrupted my mans hubris

Stop trying to fuck over dogs they literally dindu nuffin

This. My dog broke its leg at 6 months. Fuck if I wasn;t going to pay to get it fixed. Now if the little shit gets cancer bye bye pooch.

Remember to sage all shareblue/Leftypol/shill slide threads

>Thinks he's entitled to someone else's with
>Because it's "not fair."

Here's an idea user. Spend 80/hours a week learning how to code / program rather than insulting others for being better off than you.

user, after this post I don't think I'll ever bring my animals to the vet on their final day.

They deserve better than to die on a cold steel table. Fugg man, I may end up shooting my dog, I don't need these feels tonight.

If I had to choose between curing you of cancer or my dog, sorry dude. There's not fucking way I'm putting a nigger with cancer over my dog.

>has no job and lives off welfare
>gets angry over people who work spending money
Stupid fucking commie deserves to be thrown off a building

is that a rat terrier? I have 2 of them

It's their money to do what they want with.

This, commie fag BTFO
It's too bad some people actually love for their pets and have the money to care for them you Marxist shit

>Evolved to form a symbiotic relationship with man
>Not corrupted by man

Another ignorant misanthrope that thinks Bambi was a documentary

Bambi’s not a documentary?

>>but when your working to save a fuckin chihuahua from the same cancer people die from ever day I think your just fucking stupid.

The difference in this scenario is that my dog is mine, and those other people are people I do not know, never have known, and don't actually care about.

I'm sorry that hurts your feelings, but deal with it.

>Reads post
>A bit confused as to why anyone would care what others are doing with their own money to make themselves happy
>Sees commie flag
No wonder OP is such a retard

Just be a man about it. You cant flinch or stutter, otherwise you run the risk of causing a non fatal wound. Best policy is one to the back of the skull, then one more to the top of the head just to be safe.

Bury them deep and pile atleast 2 feet of heavy rocks on top of them before filling in the dirt so coyotes or other dogs dont dig the body up.

This

>while his brothers die
I don't care about black people

You don't know what earthly love is until you've had a dog.

If a dog and its master switched places your dog would sell the car and take out a 2nd mortgage to take care of you. You are the dog's life. There's no point in saving money for a future that doesn't include you.

Everyone has their own financial burden that they're willing to put up with, and it's for good reason.

>not human flag.
Just goes to show that communist are not human. They do not understand love or sacrifice, the things that really make us human.

This. OP wants to tell you how to spend your money you earned with your own intellect and hard work. I'd throw him out of a helicoptor.

>Thoughts??
I think you're on the wrong board, twat.

Don't pretend like you donate to cancer curing research or whatever the fuck you faggot. Americans donate more than any other nation toward helping our "brothers".

Go get bit by a snake.

At heart all commies are sub-human narcissistic insects. They package thier ideology as concern for the wellbeing of others but ultimatley they are petulant greedy children who are incapable of concern for anyone but themselves.

When a commie tells you how you could help others he's only really telling you how you can benifit himself. A helicopter ride is too much expense for them. Hang them from a bridge, its more public and costs less.

Wtf you’d rather I let my best friend die? Sorry Comrade my dog comes before all

I'd rather spend money on my dog or car than a dime on a nigger

>not taking care of a being loyal that's loyal to the end and has literally evolved at man's side

Mudslime/woman detected

this pic triggered me... I had a puppy when i was a little kd like almost 50 years ago.. a shepherd colly mix I called Frisky .. One day while tied to a long rope withno elastic end I ran past Frisky to play with other kids and he chased me.. when he got to the end of the rope it grabbed him, tossed him into the air and when he landed he broke his leg and the vet put a similar cast on it... then he told my parents the little puppy could bite neighbor kids and they'd get sued so they put him to sleep. he never woke up,user..

People are selfish, OP.

If my cat had cancer is give it kemo for 1 week before I put it down. Pets are family too

>Hating dogs
Just more proof communists aren't human

if my dog got cancer I'd rob a fucking bank if I had too ffs my dog is a better friend than 99% of people I've ever met

What do you care what I spend my money on? You don't even believe in money, or have your own for that matter, hell you don't even have a job.

My dog/cat/bird/reptile - whatever type of pet I have, is far more valuable than you are, a communist, to the world. It has an intrinsic value that you don't have, nor have you ever had, commie.

you give too much credit to the commie, the commie believes the lies he's told but is too ignorant to read an economics book himself (and too ignorant to understand that for hundreds of year it has been known that large governments with standing armies become tyrannical rapidly.)

Commies are spoiled children at heart, they see the older kids with nice toys and think they deserve them without ever putting into consideration that the older kid earned his toys by working the paper route while they just cry until mommy gives them a toy.

>t. ex commie

I like you

I would rather every dog in the world die of cancer than a single nigger get cured for his cancer

kill yourself you cancerous cuck

I think you should re-read my post more carefully

That makes no sense. You're fucking retarded.

One dog is objectively worth more than one average nigger. My dog is worth more to me than millions of niggers.

Get a job and pay for other people's healthcare then, you peniless fucking commie.

KYS commie piece of shit. You'll notice that there are poor people able to raise funds to pay for their medical treatment all the time, but it's because people actually like them. We know you just want government to steal money to pay for you because no one would do it voluntarily, and ironically the same commie government you would empower would sooner send you to the gulag than cure your cancer.

Then you're a nigger.

A chihuahua doesn't leech welfare dollars and rob convenience stores, shoot a traitor before a chihuahua jimbo

None of your business what other people do you fucking communist.

your pet is your vassal and you spend your money on what you want

>b-but people with no money are dying who takes care of them
certainly not the government who uses bleeding hearts to raise taxes and then not deliver healthcare

Id save my pupper over a commie any day.

I don't even particularly like my dog and he's worth more than that.

You don't have any loved ones and I doubt you ever will with that attitude - is what I was going to say but then I saw your meme flag and realised you are so starving you have to eat dogs and cats.

"I can make it on my own!"

Pet I own is more important than people I don't. Whst's your point?