African youth strike again in Melbourne

>A GANG of masked offenders armed with hammers and knives are being hunted by police following two robberies at separate service stations in Melbourne’s north this morning.
>Investigators have been told four armed offenders, of African appearance, smashed their way into a petrol station
>within minutes of the first robbery, two masked offenders armed with hammers and a knife entered another store
>Six other thugs, also of African appearance, then entered the store and stole an amount of cigarettes, cash and beat the employee

Its an absolute joke the left here are saying we have no problems with African youth and that its all racist hype

news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/service-stations-in-thomastown-keon-park-robbed-by-armed-gang/news-story/def0de1ed9d791ec4363f5c623039b96

Fuck Australia who cares

I was screaming at the TV like an autist when I saw this shit on the news. Has the CENSORSHIP OF IMMIGRANT CRIME finally finished? or is this just a red herring, the start of the main show?

your country is either part of the USA or a hologram depending on the angle of entry pls stfu and go wash your hands

Why are there Africans in Australia?

Luckily you guys have guuuu....nevermind.

>leaf

every single australian child asks this
and every single parent says "WELL WHERE ELSE R DEY SUPPOS 2 LIV THEY CUNTREE IS SHIT"
and the kids say "so why don't they fix their own country and go to school in africa?"
and the parents say "DASS RRRAYCISSSSS" because all educators are dykes and trannies these days. except miss samantha, ohh man she had khazar milkies and everything I was in love. she tried to fight the system, but other teachers laughed at her and said they could already spot at the age of five which kids would be in prison by the end of their twenties. she tried to tell them not to give up, but alas, 99% of teachers are sexist non-cis pig humans. and that's the way education is supposed to be, since it helps children grow up in the real world where such creatures will continue to try and lord it over them.

I see that Australia is learning that diversity is our strength

did you see that abc journalist say 'I"VE NEVER MET ANYONE AFRAID OF AFRICAN GANGS" when called out on living in a bubble she said she lives near an African community but wouldnt specify, shes probably in Williamstown and thinks because its in the west she's privy to it all..

>意味着汉人人是多元化的

I know you can read it.

Nah can't read runes cunt

L E F T W I N G
R E V E R S E - I N T E G R A T I O N
S Q U A D S

>be Australian
>turn into Africa

williamstown is that place with like one shooting a year and all the mc-mansions full of asian students, right?
>I'm just guessing
>used to live on point cook road farming puppies
>that bottleshop has a fake licence lol
>and yes kids all that barking was me and despite all the signs and warnings I still have all my puppers

Fucking sudos

how are these african getting to aus? are they rapefugees?

Williamstown is the rich suburb in the west that is practically a gated community to keep the rest of the western suburbs out.

I think they came here sometime in the 00s due to the civil war they had going on in Sudan. Most are south Sudanese

tl;dr: lonely old women called Linda buy them a ticket here and promise to support them 4eva. bcos they in luv after 2 min of facebook chat. it's super weird but oh well, you nerds wanted brides for sale this is the shit that comes with it

Yup, and they can bash rape and steal what they want cos dey dont know no better. Luckily there aren't actually that many around but enough that everyone knows its happening.

oh. so I'm assuming pigeon shit everywhere and a sea of shining white and yellow.

You both can read it.

Kek

The funniest part of this is the lefty news sites always remove the ability to comment on any of these stories.

It's because you are importing the wrong hue of african m8's.

just because they are of african appearance doesn't mean that they are african you fucking bigot

I live right on Brunswick St, carry a monkey fist with me wherever I go, what do you cunts carry?

its whites pretending to be Africans

But black face is racist.

>lefty news sites always remove the ability to comment on any of these stories.
Same is happening in Finland, has for many years now. I hope WWIII will be a huge uncuckening. Feminists must be slaughtered like animals that they are. Niggers will be deported as well.

Absolutely disgusted with the state of things. Trying to stay sane and rational, but it’s getting difficult. And I know I’m not the only one. Remember who started this whole thing. **** go first.

I don't get it?! 20 fucking years the lebs and wogs would of gone to Apex st with 50 carloads of of cunts and just run through every house in that street bashing every black skined individual, male or female. Melbourne is fucking soft, weakest city with the weakest men in the fucking world. They will only realize their errors when they understand that the horror of south sudan will follow them to Apex street if they continue.