Who the fuck wrote this shit? What was Shaft thinking greenlighting this?

Who the fuck wrote this shit? What was Shaft thinking greenlighting this?

>Who the fuck wrote this shit?
Gen "Butcher" Urobuchi

>What was Shaft thinking greenlighting this?
I guess they didn't really expect for it to be this good.

Urobuchi is a cool guy!

Okay, I'll bite.

Which anime do you personally think has great dialog?

It's because you chose to not engage with the show that you claim the writing is bad and can't even bring to mind all the visual storytelling that goes on at every frame. Madoka is a production that undercuts a dialectic between the theatrical and mundane. The main thematic motif of the show is an Evangelion-esque study of relationships and empathy depicting subjective experience above all else, perhaps the reason for the Bach music parallel. It uses abstract Shinbo-esque colors, paper cutouts, experimental angle shots, spatial layout designs, meticulous character acting and long lasting continuity of quirks to establish consistence of performance, framing motion specifically tied to the edge of the frame and BGs to elucidate its fullness of vision of space. One shot of Madoka's bedroom had more visual storytelling and characterization than the entirety of the Haruhi series.

Flip Flappers.

Why does he wear the glasses?

>le cockone hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>good dialogue

im haev big benis

>I whack it to my own euphoric intelligence: the post

living the dream.

le self reply
if you make better posts other people might reply to them

le

I just rewatched it.
It's just like I remembered it being: extremely nicely-done plot, garbage character writing

>garbage character writing
In what way?

I fucked your mother.

Madoka is the shittiest, most one note and monodimensional lead in any maho shoujo ever made.

As much as it shames me to admit this, Madoka Magica was my first Gen Urobutcher production. From then on it was a downward spiral into becoming his biggest fan

epic iromy

>Papika!
>Cocona!
>Papika!
>Cocona!
>Papika!
>Cocona!
>Papika!
>Cocona!
>Papika!
>Cocona!
>Papika!
>Cocona!
>Papika!
>Cocona!
>Papika!
>Cocona!
>Papika!
>Cocona!
>Papika!
>Cocona!
>Papika!
>Cocona!

le self reply pt. 3

Sailor Moon

>the characters were garbage!
>In what way?
>Madoka is shit!
This is technically an answer, but it doesn't actually address the question. I'm not sure how you can call her monodimensional either. She showed quite a range in the series. Plus, it's not actually a word.

Well the writers certainly had a lot of talent in that.

None of this post makes sense since it was one that deliberately described Hyouka at its core. Even that show was more Shinbo than Madoka actually.

Ojamajo Doremi

le self reply

Nevermind i guess we are continuing today