2025 Crypto takes over

Face it user it's gonna get harder and harder to make money. Enjoy that cuck life.

Can I get anywhere if I invest only $100. I'm not ready to commit anything big yet.

42 coin
Or quantum

Probably not you'll need to do some research

pretty much go to /biz/, you might need a few trys to get to 10,000,

but once you are there you can diversify properly you should, literally, make it

I've been lurking for a little bit, the problem is they shill new coins every fucking day.

Buy some ethereum it's up almost 12,000% this year.

It's all going to collapse and be about who controls what resources. Cryptocurrency is worthless. The time of false wealth will only be met with failure, and the people behind it will be brutalized. New governments will soon rise and the people who advocated these things will be hunted and executed. They and their families will be dragged out screaming and crying and be gunned down with heavy arms fire. Bloodlines severed. Estates liquidated. All the scheming and dealing met only with a merciless end and a mass grave.

Fuck it, get in while you can then.
Yeah I was leaning to this and then getting a couple altcoins for cheap.

And remember one of shillfags main objectives here is to trash cryptocurrencies whenever it gets talked about here. I can't believe anons haven't caught onto that yet

I've seen enough boom and bust cycles to just stick with the sure thing. Also, you have to worry about Jews and governments in fucking crypto over.

>12000%
Fucking retard

is this image supposed to make me feel bad?? because it doesn't

Bless Sam Walton

Your lack of caring is amusing to me. I too have seen this before. If they want to shut it off, they will. See online poker, April 2011.

It was never my intention to direct you to a certain type of emotion. It's just a familiar sight that I've seen for the past 13 years that I've worked here.

If you fucks would have spent last 5 years on bitcoin faucets instead of jerking off to jews on Sup Forums you would be a millionaire

funzoofacts.com/coins.html

ACTUALLY WRECKING YOUR GPU for imaginary coins

How can Amerimutts be this dumb...?

Who's the retard?

>YOUR GPU
americans are dumb....?
>GPU

Yes, bitcoin mining is done with graphics cards of all things.

Did you not know this?

Buy Pepecash faggots.

What cryptocurrencies does Sup Forums suggest investing in?

QAU, XRP, ETH, XDN

>XRP

If that's the future, all the credit card debt I've accumulated buying crypto won't even matter then

How is it functionally different then trading any other goods? If you can't pay debt or taxes than it's not a currency. Every crypto shill is still forced to participate in national economies.