I'm extremely disappointed that I haven't seen this turn into the triggering meme it is capable of becoming

I'm extremely disappointed that I haven't seen this turn into the triggering meme it is capable of becoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

dqydj.com/who-are-the-one-percent-united-states/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
money.cnn.com/calculator/pf/income-rank/index.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/02/how-many-jews-are-there-in-the-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its too ironic

twitterniggers will take hold of it

Its pretty cool desu senpai

>Twitter
They'd take it

Oy vey

Keep em comin my dudes

bamp for mo

> I love my dad

Let's trigger them.

lots of white dudes would were that shirt. No blacks would wear the monkey shirt.

hottest bun in the oven

Bump

Bumpo

Where is the 'biggest poo in the loo' one?

Bumperino

i would need to be hottest latke or something jewish. nobody calls jews buns. learn to meme you fucking dumbass leaf.

Kek only Hitler is entertained

OOPS

Kek. I was the guy who posted that on the original thread. Good to see someone has done some work with it.

LMFAO! I fucking hate you Sup Forums.

The lolis were comped

Underrated post

Thought it smelled like comped sushi

Coolest dad of my wife's son lol

Hottest Bagel in the Oven

this is a white person doesn't offend me a bit and I would happily sport it myself or have my children wear it

Kek

FUCK YOU NIGGER;_;

Wait, is this percentage point or 0.05*0.25?

i dont understand your question. its 5.0% of the top 25% of household incomes.

here the math for it:::

-according to wikipedia article with 2014 data, median jewish household income is ~97k... [2]
-accoding to CNN money article, 97k matches up with top 25% of household incomes... [3]
-according to google, there are ~126 million households in the entire U.S.
-according to pew research, jews are ~2.2% of the population... [4]

so...
-median jewish income level is 97k... top 25%... half of jewish incomes are in the top 25%.
-how many households in top 25%: (126 mil * .25) = 31,500,000
-how many jewish households in top 25%: (.5 * .022 * 126 mill) = 1,386,000

Conclusion: 4.4% of the top 25% is jewish, despite jews being only 2.2% of the pop.

an over-representation, but it's not earth shattering. i exaggerated a bit in the picture. its really a 2x over-rep.
but i used conservative estimates for the above stuffs, so its probably not too far off.

[1] dqydj.com/who-are-the-one-percent-united-states/
[2] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
[3] money.cnn.com/calculator/pf/income-rank/index.html
[4] pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/02/how-many-jews-are-there-in-the-united-states/

Is this real?

SLEEVE DICKHEAD< SLEEVE

When you say that 4.4% of the top 25% are Jews, but that Jews only make up 2.2%, you are comparing two percentage points that represent fractions of two different quantities, i.e.: the 4.4% of the 25% is actually 0.05*0.25 of the total number of households = 1.1% (in line with earlier statement that half of Jews are in the top 25% (since 1.1% is half the total Jewish households of 2.2% when comparing percentage points) if you assume that every Jew is also a household (also questionable)).

So your calculations needs some more refinement in my opinion. You need to correctly calculate an estimate for the size of the Jewish household and come up with a figure for the Jewish household, instead of comparing Jewish population numbers to households, which just doesn't hold water.

everyone calls their kids little monkeys
of course the racist left turns it into a racist thing and freaks out

Someone put cum on her face. For a prank..

Can I actually buy this because I will

>not SALTIEST CRACKER IN THE BOX
disappointed