Sum up Donald Trumps presidency with 1 pic

Sum up Donald Trumps presidency with 1 pic

>Kushner looking knowingly into the camera

Christ.

the left can't meme to save their life

prolly over your heads with all the undertones and inbetween the lines messaging

shill thread
SAGE

some sort of wreckage? I don't get it

Anti-Trump threads are shill threads.
Don’t reply.
>the more newfags know

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

What boomer hive did you come here from?

Fuck, that was glorious... I miss that version of Trump

same man. Trump has permanently ruined the reputation of the country. It makes me fucking embarrassed to be an American.

Get the fuck off my nazi board you degenerate paid shill

He's always watching. Always.

Wrong

When this cultural war settles down, you know who's going to win? The everyday man that is who. It'll be just like the last one in the 1990s, and 60s, and 20s, and so on so forth. Can't just get over the fact that your guys' emperor fatty is a failed president, and embarrassment to this country. The future is moving forward, yes, there have been bumps, but bit by bit we are going to transcend to the highest levels of nationhood as described by the founders.

People like you, and Trump make me ashamed to even have to piss in a toilet in America. To want to fight for this higher level of civilization.

Is this a modern art exhibit?

fuck this showed up out of no where this week.

then leave the country? denounce your citizenship? you'll be welcomed in Canada

No, this country owes me for the pain it has caused me.

you mean the everyday man that is getting rapidly replaced by non americans?

watch out Hans that is 11 years in the gulag for you

more like "wages in canada are trash compared to here". who the fuck are you kidding, only third worlders want to come to this godforsaken country

>non americans
What are you talking about? Everyone that is born in this country is an American by default.

Canada is a good country, under the leadership of Trudeau, you'll do better than us. I visited Canada, and it was actually better than America. No guns, no racism, no shootings. It's a practical paradise.

so why dont you leave USA?

Like I said. I am owed, and can't move to Canada right now. Trump needs to be stopped by any means necessary. I will protest, shout, and petition for the overthrow of tyranny.

>I live in San Francisco/New York City and my trip to Vancouver/Toronto was really pleasant

You went from libshit america to libshit america, you stupid libshit.

Yeah, because like you, I work and can afford to actually get out of the house. You on the other hand are a larping neet who can't even feed himself. Still have to have mommy spoon feed you mashed up tendies. So literally jump off your nearest interstate overpass.

HAHAHA! We don't owe you shit nigger! Just kill yourself already if you want to avoid paying welfare!

I wonder if they made that out of edible material. Looks like strawberry shortcake stuff

>lul I can't form argument
>Oh me cant stop beinb rabist
We need welfare to help the downtrodden because the Constitution said that all men are created equal you autist microdick larper. We were built on absolute equality, not hitler.

>anyone who disagrees with me politically is a poorfag

wew

Read. The. Fucking. Constitution.
Anyone who is born on this soil, is a 100% red blooded American. Stop with that neonazi "blood and soil" bullshit tikitorcher.

Post your best poop hammocks

>Like I said. I am owed, and can't move to Canada right now. Trump needs to be stopped by any means necessary. I will protest, shout, and petition for the overthrow of tyranny.
so you're basically an unemployed loser on Soros dime who's job it is to "resist trump", lmao, you probably couldn't even find a job in my country you're so pathetic, no wonder you cant leave

>Asserts bullshit theory
>Says bullshit theory is true because ??? leads to ???
>Then declares the reason for our national predicament is because of self described ???
Jackass memesters like you are a joke for a reason. them and you included are currently sitting in their childhood rooms eating tendies while "fighting da wite genocide!" Because Mary wouldn't fuck them back in the 10th grade. A pizza shop was literally shot up because of this. Do you understand that? This is why you're all assmad that your President won't carry out your 1488 dreams of insanity.

Being born equal does not, by any means, mean that they will remain equal over time. You have to work, faggot. Welfare isn't a long term solution to poverty. Welfare gives people just enough money to live in poverty and never work a day in their life, and never progress towards a higher standard of living. Welfare is what keeps the niggers as slaves for their pompous white masters, the liberal elite.

Blacks were kept down because of the KKK, which was supported by the GOP you fucking retard.

The projection is real. The people's republic of vancouver and the united states of toronto are mirror images of american liberal run cities.

okay you can stop now sweetie

Now I know you're fishing for (you)s.

The reason you social midgits support swindlers like Trump is because you were never taught how to treat people fairly. Your feelings are hurt because you can't into empathy and feelings. Which are highly important for living and understanding injustice in society. You're destined gutter trash.

What are you? Seriously, who are you? I bet if you showed your fat, ugly permavirgin face in public, you'd go to jail for your hatecrimes. GTFO now.

>the KKK is alive and well and funded by the GOP

Is this is the same guy who just blathered about asserting bullshit theories? Someone get me some insulin, it's too rich.

my thoughts exactly. Uganda has managed to outmeme everyone. they really wuz kangz all along. meme kangz

The KKK was founded in a Republican state, which is now currently backed by the GOP. This isn't a coincedence.

Let me get this straight...

The person who is practically America defined (a chubby, loud, strong white man speaks his mind, rebels against greater powers, is an underdog, promotes Christianity, made a self-made financial empire, binges burgers, and believes in the values of freedom, liberty and less taxation) is "pissing in the toilet" of America?

Holy shit, you are actually a retard.

who cares the KKK is better than you. kill yourself worthless shitskin

Alright, so because the KKK was founded in a state decades ago, and because that state is still part of the union, therefore the KKK is funded by the GOP?

Are you actually retarded or are you just pretending to be retarded?

All I'm saying bud is that you wouldn't even pass our immigration standards, you'd be rejected lmao. Canada doesn't even want you ahahahahahhaha

(You)

>leaving your country because of one president you don't like
Canadians really are all useless pussies, aren't they?

Take the opposite of that, and it would be true. Being loud, and fat, and boisterous aren't positive traits you dumb sack of shit. This country was founded on absolute freedoms, and spaces for the safety of others.

So if it's not the proven to be racist GOP, then who? Answer that one. But I know that you can't. GOP idiots tend to not think ahead anyway like the 1986 amnesty deal.

The right literally can't meme. So fucking cringeworthy.

You probably wouldn't even make it past the Mounted police even if you had a year's head start. Thank God Trudeau is going to crack down on methheads like you. Probably spaced out in Alberta somewhere. So fucking cringy a lot of Canadians are.