WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BdtezYrBnRk/?hl=en&taken-by=fatboy_sse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WUZ

KANGZ

we wuz shakespeare n sheeeet

Kingdoms so strong, they were enslaved by every other race.

IGOTIGOTIGOTIGOTIGOTIGOT

Weeeeeeeeed

wuz sold for the equivalent of a pack of kools.

I miss Hitler.

qrd?

I don't get it. Even if we grant that Pharaohs n sheeeeiit were blacks, a very small amount of them were royalty. The vast majority of blacks would still be under the boot of said royalty, just like whites with their kings and queens. Shits illogical.

The lack of self-awareness is too much.

>l c. lt
What

The trown.
Gas them.

>European crown

Can you even imagine photoshopping some white kid to be a king because he was paid to wear a hoody with "imma cracker" on it? That's the level of thought we are dealing with here.

>The way I c. It [nigger fist]

Wuz nothing.

>this kid actually became the coolest monkey in the jungle

Thats actually kinda sad

>blacks_castrating_white_slaves.png

>"hey betamale, look-I'm a gaytheist trans-pickle!"

>denying the dickwashing

off to pyramid work camps with you

Look at the picture, you fucking toilet cleaner. The slave on the left has to be held by another black master and the slave on the right is trying to push the master away. Why would the honkies be have to be held or why would they push the black master away if they were getting their dicks washed?

H&M would've made back all of the money that they lost on endorsements and bad press if they kept selling this shit. I've never bought anything from but I sure as well would buy this hoodie if it were still available.

DAAAAS
RIIIIIIIIIIITE

These people are morons

I love how delusional they are. They don't have history so they have to steal others

>KANGS

instagram.com/p/BdtezYrBnRk/?hl=en&taken-by=fatboy_sse

I'm a king.