The USA is the reason western civilization is doomed

all the degenerate shit all starts there and infects the rest of us . if that shit hole dosent fall we all do .

>Protesters call for removal of monument to former N.S. governor Cornwallis
youtube.com/watch?v=d8TRFjQT6BY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are responsible for the destruction of western civilization. America was 90% White before 1965. Most mega cities like New York were 97% White back in 1900.

Also New Zealand played a part in destruction of civilization, we gave women the right to vote

Not just weak shit posting, this is utterly lame. Who made Canada copy the Jew media in the US?

As Canada becomes less and less white all your history will be erased. Thats the nature of the left and niggers. Same in Rhodesia. Same in South Africa. Same anywhere mudslimes took over. Same anywhere whites once lived and have since abandoned. Thats always been the nature of shitskins. Pic related is your problem. That and the shitskins in your country. Don't get distracted by the US, Merkel or anything else overseas. Canada is on track to be the first majority to minority white country of the 21st century. Times running out.

thanks friendo

I was not bragging about it, merely destroying this anti American idiot. OP Probably a D&C shill

No birth control, "sex liberation", "homosexual rights" movement, all started in Europe and spread into America later.

France is to blame OP, you dumb nigger.

America houses over 7 million kikes. What do you expect?

Don't blame us regular Americans. It is the Jews who control our country. They are the ones behind all the degenerate shit.

>telling burgerland about our degenerate shit with that flag.

We Americans are ready to go 1488 any day now. The coming great battle against the Jewish demons will take place here.

our CBC copies all the pop culture garbage that comes out of your country

I know all this I am just sick of our traitor oligarchy copying all the shit that happens in the usa .

identity politics is now a thing in canada for the first time ever .

No, it was France.

muh d&c shills on a cartoon website

True. Ironic to all the Racism that Americans have, they literally destroyed western civilization

Jews who control our country did this you fucking gook. Not us regular Americans. We probably should have nuked your whole country you ungrateful chink bitch

nothing will happen everyone is to comfortable

Chinks have polluted the entire Pacific and have eaten all the fish to support billions of gooks.
Canada is Gookville 2.0 and if the US ever gets nuked it will surely come from Vancouver and those Chinese loving fucking Canadians.

and what have you done to stop it?

This is exactly right.

This is why elections and culture in the US have immense consequences, the rest of the first world consumes it.

This is why Obama was so radical for the world, it normalized a black man as it's leader and held the race up as infallible and unassailable and a standard that every first world nation should have to be truly first world.

We are going to be living with the consquences of African importation into the first world and the African population explosion for a century, if not longer.

We need to engineer a virus that targets the Chinese genetic pool.

america is a cancer because of their entitlement, "we are better than everyone else so swallow our democracy and our ideals, or else!". They (and the commies) are to blame for the mess in middle east, africa and latin america.

>HURRR AMURIKKKA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR QLL DAH PROBLEMS IN DUH WURLD!
kill yourself you dog loving fuck, all of this shit is bongistan fault, they started The Great War and EVERYTHING stems from that war, everything.
Now, that being said protestors getting monuments taken down or removing them themselves isn't something we started and you should kill yourself if you're that fucking ignorant.
You want to point a finger at all the commie/nigger tactics being used by the left tecently you have Europe and Femen/Antifa and whomever created them to that k
Not us, so take you thread, take your head, and take your monument, and shove it all the way up that prolapsed asshole of yours
~ sincerely, the last great empire

Except unlike Rhodesia Canada doesn't have any history worth erasing

I would frame you with the same question
Except the answer would be a simple one, you actually threw gasoline on the fire and then decided that "nah, lets go get fucked up.in drugs and alcohol 24/7 and fuck for 3 decades and ignore everything that happens."
Pix related is disgusting because it's literally what happened

>Marxism
>Frankfurt School
>Weimar-style Degeneracy
>All America's fault

Japan would be literally nothing had we not rebuilt you into what you are today.

Well, I say "you", but I know you're some weeb foreigner who was essentially rejected by his own nation and moved to Japan.

Fuck off leaf, your really gonna elect your cuck of a PM then say WE are the problem?

a fucking leaf blaming America for the ineptitude of his own country. Colour me surprised.

First time ever?

You must be a chink. You clearly have no concept of the history of Canada.

Spot on.

What happened after 1965?

the reason is jews Moshe

The US as a political entity is responsible, but only as a tool of the kikes. You're acting just like the leftists who blame mass shootings on the gun, and not the looney using it.
(((Hart-Celler)))

Dont forget about their pet slave race (black)

post modernism
globalism

are killing us

look at their next election. That looks like a shit show. Male feminist some other homo and a smelly fuck in a turban and he has the nerve to blame us.

Leaf threads are shill threads.
Don’t reply.
>the more newfags know

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

the US should elect someone that isn't shackled by Israel

but that's not happening as long as you elect a capitalist

How do you guys feel about the civil rights act and how uppity the blacks have gotten?

Cant help but feel like its all connected.

All sides are controlled at this point.

Future we be haves vs have nots, weak vs strong, sheeps vs wolves etc and of course the weak will have the numbers and the backing of the powers that be.

>What happened after 1965?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Europe was jewish and full of fags way before the US they used to tease us for being prudes and puritans

>"sex liberation",
This is probably the big one, but the "intellectual groundwork" was laid in America. Alfred Kinsey was an American, after all.

I love when other countries complain about America ruining their politics.
How about you stop copying us dumb niggers, think for yourself maybe?
Like ohhhh all these world leaders like "the US isn't the leader of the world anymore" I mean look I think Trump is a fucking idiot but you're kidding yourself if you think that Trump is going to stop America's power

All countries look to America. All of them. Without a shadow of a doubt, except for the countries that can think for themselves like China and Russia. Eurocucks are cucks. They will jump through whatever hoops America says they should
And deep down, they know this to be true.

If there was no US your "country" wouldn't even exist without it for even half a decade.

Liberalism destroyed the west.

You can't expect our corrupt politicians to do what is right or smart.
Don't start unnecessary conflicts with your shitty name-calling, the jew would want you to quarrel with their enemies and not unite against them.

This is the only thing I will ever agree with a communist on. Capitalism in the U.S. is dominated
by Israeli policy and lobbying. Hate to say this but to fix our problems, even the race problem, America as we know it needs to die.

Fuck off ISIS

Women started the fall.

I'll call you what damn want you c u c k
This is an Internet forum if I want to combat the Jewry I do it in real life via political action and local elections. You should get involved too. That's the only way to actually change yhings. Godspeed desu

No. It doesn't. That fiction. BC is state run propaganda. It's programming sucks and it never makes money. It is a shitty version of everything it touches.

I'm Going to guess underage Paki.

Might as well be a real life forum or any situation in real life, my statement stands, it's not exclusive to interactions on the internet.