All women are whores even that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and barely says a word is...

All women are whores even that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and barely says a word is most definitely a whore.

The truth will set you free

I don't think the alcoholic fake titty club rat was the quiet innocent girl in the back of class OP. Sad attempt.

Why do you think the men of countless civilizations all around the world with independent development all ultimately ended up placing them on a short leash?

300% true. That's why you become the Chad that can get these whores.

We need to manufacture genetically altered super waifus under the sea.

Prove me wrong

pls gib milk

I have a gf who i have sex with like twice a day. Ur a fag lol. And yes, she is jewish.

Wish she looked alittle more like dora the explorer

Ohhh boy

If we can alter them you can have your Dora clone.

>Never wanted to get married
>Met a qt mormon girl
>She has never seen a penis
>We're now married (and not mormons)
T. Lucky user.

All human beings are whores given the opportunity. You think your average guy wouldn't kill to have hot chicks pouring booze on him and throwing money at him? The only reason men aren't whores is because demand for males is incredibly low, and demand for women is artificially high, and we have totally stripped women of all responsibility and made society built entirely around them and their casual spending power.

This.

The whores all the mgtow degenerates parrot on about are the easiest to spot from a crowded room.

The nose ring throws me off so hard

fpbp

if u dont encourage women to do this to eachother ur a fucking faggot. plain and simple, its much less degenerate for a girl to suck on her friends titty than it is to be a faggot so think carefully boi

Yeah this. Think, people, think.

where the fuck are these parties

Normally at the clubs/homes of incredibly rich men who can put out a casting call for dozens of whores to show up.

Apparently around 1 in 4 women are mentally ill and I am not surprised.