Yu-gi-oh VRAINS

New manga chapter out
imgur.com/a/xpq2A

>デッキビルドパック スピリットウォリアーズ
New pack coming 11, August
Spirit Warriors

Just finished watching Zexal. That was an amazing ride. WAY better than Arc V, from start to finish. I don't really see how people say Zexal 1 is bad. Its got a lot of good moments. I wanted to at least see Yuma beat Kaito once. I didn't feel like any of the characters really cared about each other in Arc V compared to Zexal. I heard it was the budget and lack of care mid-way but there still had to be some people that cared working on the project right? I hope VRAINS turns out as good as Zexal.

Post yu-gi-oh hotties

6/10

10/10

I think you're overplaying how good Zexal is. Sure, it was better than ARC-V, but it wasn't anything special. By all means and intents, it was a classic kid anime with good production values that didn't stray from its formula even once. Only these days, you need to actually innovate to be considered good.
The amount of hate Zexal received is justified when you consider that it's just a dumbed-down version of the original. And Yuma's character frustrated many viewers.

>Only these days, you need to actually innovate to be considered good.
AhAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA

2/10

1/10

>master1200

>plain and boring
PLAIN AND BORING

Still better than Yuya.

>wrong
WRONG

>Fatal level

What would even be the point?

AKIRA IS THE SHUN OF VRAINS

CRAZY MUSUME MAN

Sound Duel 4 when?

>Still using Arc-shit image
Fuckoff

WELL MANGA CAME YOU RETARD

>you need to actually innovate to be considered good.
>Yugioh standards
>good
A Yugioh spin-off that simply stays consistently engaging on some level every episode at a decent quality (without QUALITY), and pays off its story all the way through its 3 years would be the miracle of the century.

>Page 9
LMAO