araragi senpai

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=PGIG0SuB2Io

This cutie.

Spooky

If you say anyone aside from Araragi you need to be lobotomized

The Ougi.

Koyomi, who can even compare?
If you said best girl there would be room to debate, but if it's just best character then Arararararararagi is best.

Is this even debatable?

Shuraragi's collarbones are more molestable.

since when does Sup Forums have good taste?

Kyouko then Snail.

Cat > Vamp > Snail > Snake > Crab > Monkey > Phoenix > Bee > Math > Spooky > Doll > Kagenui > Gaen

Wait, what?

who is spooky?

do you really have to ask that user

protect this smile

>cat first
>snake not last

Fpbp

I like bat the most. Kissshot animated again is going to be great

>falling for the Snake is worst meme

Not "falling" for anything. I've watched everything Monogatari and Snake is the worst girl.

Care to explain why?

She has absolutely no substance past being a manipulative yandere who believes she can get whatever she wants by being cute.

That alone makes her more interesting than half of the characters.

monkey > bat > snail > phoenix > * > crab > snake

Kaiki a best. Post Kaiki

Why choose when you are Ararararagi and have all the pussy? They all are delicious on their own ways

No, that makes her a shallow and annoying character with a horrible personality and the worst girl.

I love how i hated him and now i love him. That is a fucking well told story.

Snake shows more character development than almost every character and has best songs.

This cutie of course. Owari 3 can't come soon enough.

kaiki

For me it's a tie between Bat, Monkey, Crab, Doll and Bee.

>Disgusting casual tier
Cat
Crab
Bee

>Trying too hard to fit in tier
Monkey
Bird
Math

>On the path to redemption tier
Bat
Snail
Snek

>Spooky tier
Spooky

>Supreme patrician master race taste tier
Doll

Don't touch my waifu. Senjougahara best tsundere/comfy girl.

>Senjougahara is a tsundere

>tsundere

Please memorize the name of the best girl for every season

Patrician level taste here

1. 12 year old bat
2. 8 year old bat
3. 10 year old bat
4. 17 year old bat
5. 27 year old bat
6. All the other sluts

Honestly, Hanekawa seems like the boss most of the time, she just decides to never extort people unless she absolutely needs to. She can:

-Ravish Araragi whenever she wants, and he will neither refuse or complain.
-Ravish Senjougahara who has proposed to her before and wants to do her as well
-got special golden vampire class rep mode in Tsubasa Sleeping that lasts for interminable amount of time, helping Dramaturgie with various cases as a mutant freak, and brushed it off as a nothing
-was able to find and extort shady organizations just to get a hobo back to Japan

If people weren't so up their own ass about Cat, she would get fuck yeahs everytime she is on screen.

The worst thing is that Nisio will probably give her an ironic death like The Boss in MGS3, and she'll either end up alone and betrayed, or her child/protégé (if she has one) will end up killing her. The sad fate of a girl who wants to be an envoy of peace.

I don't know why people always get triggered by this when Nisio himself clearly thinks she is a tsundere. Blame him.

Cat a shit. Only boring boys like titcat.

We all know that Vamp is the best girl.

Second best girl is Crab then Monkey and then Ougi.

Cat is boring tier desu

You can be all of that, but if your best friend is fucking your boy, the one you are willing to even die for, well, it's not for nothing. Crab have the ovaries to just go and tell him that she loves him. Cat? Being beaten at home as always. Who likes gutless girls anyway?
If Hanekawa is a 8/11, Senjougahara is a 9/11. Deal with it.

FPBP TBHFam

Brah, she just thought she had all the time in the world to get to know him and establish their relationship and happened to be wrong.

Crab stapled his mouth open and then confessed two weeks later. The novel even goes into how crazy it even was, and indicative of how low Araragi's self-esteem is that it was accepted.

You can't really say that after something like Tsubasa Sleeping that Hanekawa doesn't have adamantium balls. Though it makes me sad she still pines for Araragi even then, Nisio should find a decent guy or girl for her, but he knows love triangles are juicy.

Do we know when Shinobumonogatari comes out?

That is precisely why Hitagi is best, she is not a boring cuck. And read my post, i'm nit saying that cat is shit (i give ger 8/11 dude) but if you like boring girls then it's ok, i think, you can have her.

impressive user, I couldn't be that wrong if I put effort in it

who is worst Monogatari?

You're waifu.

Izuko Gaen

You

Dude, no one should really be cheering "bagging" Araragi. The guy is pretty much cheating all the time and won't admit to it. That shit would cause issues if Nisio didn't write Hitagi and Shinobu being eternally deadlocked despite the two being competitive. Hanekawa stands firm in her loss, and she can't really be a cuck because the relationship hadn't been established officially yet. Hitagi and Shinobu would fit the term cuckquean more since they have established relationships romantically (even if it's implied more with Shinobu) with Araragi and act as if they'd be fucked if they ever pressured him to choose either of them, which is kind of shitty for a romantic partner to be forced into something like that.

While Hanekawa was the mother figure/friend, and Araragi felt unworthy of her, with an underlying sense of rivalry if we take his thoughts on why Ougi treated Hanekawa as she did onto account.

But I hate using such a debased term as cuck and Hitagi/Shinobu don't deserve it.

I never implied you were shitting on Hanekawa(though calling someone a cuck is just rude), but most seem to think she has no nuts, that isn't the case. The girl is Emiya Shirou tier crazy.

This.

Spooky, Snake, Monkey, Crab and Doll are best girls

Bat is worst possible casual tier

Why did they sometimes show their canon non-colored hair and then switch to their wacky color without notice?

She's a great character, which is why I hate her so fucking much, if you hate her and think she's a bad character you're wrong. She's like a wrestling heel, she's supposed to make you upset and want her to get beat up by the Babyface.

Hanekawa is an awesome girl, we can agree on that. But boring as hell and can't speak her true feelings. Have you ever met some girl like that? Dude, it's just a huge disappointment.
Also, your point only makes Arararagi looks uber. And i don't think Senjougahara cares, she knows how the guy is and love him like that and cheer him on (i rember she saying somethig like "i know you can't tell me, just come back alive. I love you", duude that is some badass girlfriend talking) not like Hanekawa that even develope a fucking oddity because she is stressed over Araragi, god.
Also,
>XXI century
>cares about monogamy

KIZUMONOGATARI III IN ENGLISH WHEN?

monkey a best

Crab and this

While it's true that women take pride in a man who is sought after by other women, paradoxically, it doesn't take away from the jealousy, or did you forget how she said she'd kill Kanbaru in Neko White when she got that text of the events of Shinobu Mail? Or the fact she still, at the end of Owari in Ougi Dark, feels threatened by Hanekawa hanging with Araragi. The man even points that out in internal monologue.

And the Hanekawa now tells Araragi straight up she'll flip him for ogling her, chick is a tiger now, not just a cat.