Gents I live on 59th Street. Greatest place in the world

Why don't you live in New York City?

I would rather live in a tent

looks like the least comfy living room ive ever seen

Are you sure?

This looks like the recreation area at my community college.

what the fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums

gtfo

ps: you are house-sitting

Clean your kitchen scumball.

i rather favor it

do you have a floor plan or could you draw a rough on in ms paint?

You live a sterile life.

4 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms, $5 Million. Life is good in the city.

why have a fake warhol?

What the fuck? Did you get so butthurt about being criticized in the last thread that you needed to make your own?

I don't want to live around niggers.

Where is the bitches?

I lived in midtown for 15 years. I still own an apartment on/around/near 79th&Broadway. Very few people "live" in NYC, but millions survive. Have fun with that, and pay your rent, or ill throw your shit in the street.

This. Touch that shit up before bragging on the tubes.

Checked and I'm hitting Home Depot tomorrow.

Are you one of those with oversea properties?

Yeah, I keep a condo in NYC

so no floorplan then?

How much shekels does that cost you a month to live in a jew idea of (((modernity)))?

Yeah, I'm sure history will tell of your nice apartment and life in NYC.

The Coca Cola art is a little tacky

>Why don't you live in New York City?
self respect mostly

100%
stack some card tables together.

Nothing takes a richfag down quicker than reminding them that everything they did in life will mean fuckall after they're gone in a few decades...inb4 my life will be better than yours
even that won't matter

Here you go

Too many niggers. But, still better than most major cities in the West. Occasionally almost tolerable by American urban standards.

thank you kindly

Why are you posting condo post Villa or something

Is this a joke?

No, this is deadly serious user.

because it's a target in the event of war and terrorism

Because cities, especially massive ones, reduce your ability to feel compassion for other humans. We need our space.

>Why don't you live in New York City?
because jews and niggers thats why.

Because my house looks 10x nicer than that and is only 200k. And I'd rather live in gorgeous Colorado.

>Midtown
>Bridgefagging

Absolute trash.

on second thought, it doesnt match up with what you said or the pictures you provided

Why do you have fake Warhol art?

Of course it doesn't. Why would it?

because i wanted your floorplan

I'm not sure I want to know what your rent/mortgage is a month.

because a place like that is probably like at least 2500 a month, plus condo fees, plus some other bullshit they always throw in.
nah i'd rather have a 4,000 square foot house on my private lot in a secluded northern canadian island for less than half of those costs, without all the kikes, niggers ,and faggots around.
that's why i don't live in new york city.

That's a floor plan from a building in Austin. My op image is from some guy who was trying to brag about his rich apartment in NYC. Let's make his dirty counter famous

Because I find people abhorrent. I live on 5 acres overlooking a river and wouldn't trade it for six NYC condos. I step outside and it's more or less silent. I go weeks without seeing a neighbor. To top it off I have my dream job here.

Actually, I would, but only to sell the condos and then buy even more land.

Because it smells terrible

>2500 a month

Ah ha ha ha ha ha. No.

2500 is a small 1 bedroom if you're lucky.

Hes in midtown and near the 59th st bridge so he might get a slightly decent deal but it way more than that.

Dude I started realizing you never have silence even in the suburbs. It's brutal

Tell your parents they have a nice view.

And time to get a big boy pipe. Fucking LARPers.

Wanna hit up sapphires user?

let's see Paul Allen's apartment

>implying I don't have other pipes

My parents live one town over. They have 12 acres and an extremely nice log home but no view.

sad

Sorry Paco, I only have pics of my Condo.

what does the button do?

Do you have to dig yourself a new parking spot everytime it snows? Are you living with 2+ other people to pay for your little 2 bedroom apartment?

It's just a little wood pad for grip and to not burn your fingers.

My wife got me that for my birthday, it goes everywhere with me now and it's perfect for a quick cup between projects at home.

I don't know if you're LARPing or what but this is what I need in my life. Maybe when I retire hopefully

I hate

LGBTs
Blacks
Ethnic Minorities
Jews
Using Public Transportation
Living in a Crowded City

That table lighting is literally the dumbest light fixture I have ever ever seen, Jim.

Sorry that the Jews ruined your royal family.

yeh, jews ruin everything they touch.

I'm siding towards making the UK a republic or reducing our monarchy's role to the point they are pretty much worthless and penniless.

What do when power goes out?

>power going out
>in a major city
pretty much never happens

I'd much prefer something like this if the internet isn't too bad.

We have wireless beamed across the valley.

It's aight. To be honest I haven't really been in to gaming for the last 5 years or so because they all went to shit and I lost interest, so I'm not sure how good it is for vidya. And I don't watch much TV.

>Canadian economics

I wouldn't expect someone who could afford a place like that to be playing much vidya. Really hoping videos make a comeback someday.

>Tfw lives in New York
>Hasn't gassed a single Jew
>Brags about living in NY
Gas yourself now, and bring the nearest Jew with you!

sad, i remember when this was actually an image board.

Where are your windows, user?

under the 59th street bridge?

Is it possible to live in NYC with the only source of income from flipping burgers?

What state user? I'd love to live in the middle of nowhere but I don't think I could find a job in the boonies like that

This

I’m 30 minutes from downtown Atlanta on 12 acres for less than $100k. I grow my own food & I kill my own deer. I burn my own firewood & I have a very comfy house. I’m 30 minutes away from the busiest airport in the world. I prefer my walks in the woods vs a concrete jungle with a gazillion “neighbors”.

Nice place bro. What do you do for work?

cause I live in the maple oak and white pine forests of central Ontario . fuck you and nyc clean your counter top you slob

Rotate save, rotate back save