King gets it guys mangasail.com/content/nanatsu-no-taizai-215?page=1

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahelpers.com/t/fks/releases/43204
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They look like a nipple

based user-kun

>giantess
Best fetish desu

Chapter's question mentions Giant-Fairy babies.

Next chapter wings.....and erection

L-lewd

>you will never motorboat those puppies with you whole body.

Frenchfags

Damn shota Dolor was already /fit/

So wait how did Diane beat the trial?

She ran away

IT'S HAPPENING

Q221: Kitatamago-san (Tokyo): Will a giant fairy be born from a Fairy and a Giant's marriage?
Nakaba: That'll come up someday.
Basically confirmed Diane-King babies. The Arthur spin-off is shaping up to be the Boruto of NNT. Tristan is Mel and Eli's kid, Lancelot is Ban and Elaine's kid, Gawain is probably Escanor's offspring, now we just need a name for the giant fairy. Parsifal? Galahad?

How would King even impregnate Diane? Go inside her body?

Merlin can shrink her down.

Getting into her vagina and fucking her tubes, what else?

>Nakaba: That'll come up someday.
>Basically confirmed Diane-King babies
How did you even doubt that it would happen?

is this rape?

What happened to OGowther? Since the one who actually ended the war was Elizabeth, I guess he died? Or we will find out in the inevitable Elizabeth flashback?

Did you read Gowther's story? Like, he dies at the beginning, man.

He died from old age. Reread Gowther's flashback chapter.

Yes, but WHEN? Did Zeldris kill him after defeating Dolor, or he manages to escape and do something? I'm just curious if he was involved in the sealing.

>the one who actually ended the war was Elizabeth
What?
Summary from MH
>Zeldris can use the same Magic as the Demon King. And he sealed Diane's Magic, when he did she was going to use a form called Gaia Form..
>Gowther didn't want to leave at first, he said he wanted to save as much of his magic as possible but that it would be impossible against Zeldris. Diane is the one who told him to leave.Claiming that she could deal with him because she is currently the Giant King.
>Zeldris tried to make him join his side, he said he had an interest in Gloxinia too. From what he said it looks like both Kings powered up when they joined so 54K and 50K were most likely not their original PLs.

>What?
You need Elizabeth's blood to open the seal. That probably means it was her who did the sealing. Maybe OGowther had a different plan to end the war, but died before doing anything. Maybe his gift to Diane included the plans, and in the present, they will win with OGowther's plans.

Wait a sec. That means Zeldris doesn't have Piety yet, or it would be activated, but he is a Commandment already. Why did Zeldris get Karmadios' Piety after he died, and what Commandment he has now? And it means Zeldris can choose a Commandment for himself and shuffle them around. The Demon Clan is pure nepotism.

He said he would die because of his plan. Diane's gift must be her memories.

So, King finally got his wings too, or was it just the kiss?

Then maybe he created the five pieces of the seal and gave them to Elizabeth.

powerlevels

No wings yet. And a kiss is not enough, since Elaine and Ban kissed a few times. Wings will come when he loses his virginity. Since next chapter is titled 'The Sins are gathering' King will probably ask for Merlin's pills. Chapter may end with King and shrinked Diane fucking, so expect wings in 2-3 chapters.

He unloads his seeds in her womb.

>Chapter may end with King and shrinked Diane fucking
No way.

Ah yes, Fast Break. One of the secret techniques of the "Anything Goes Martial Arts"
Dieane truly learned from the best.

King and Diane will have giant kids because Nakaba isn't going to be able to resist having a kawaii giant shota in the spinoff. Also more comedic for King

The spin-off wil include adult Arthur, Merlin as usual, femMel Tristan, blond smug Lancelot, femEscanor Gawain, and giant girl with wings.

Is it already translated?

Just a french translation.

I was bored and don't want to wait for Niggastream, so here's the entire chapter. The TL is mostly based on the french one. Share it wherever you want after I'm done dumping. Anything's fine as long as these threads get lively again.

Bless you, user.

Didn't I say my script shouldn't be used for scanlation? Well, next time, I'll hold on TLing the entire chapter next time it happens again then and just post a summary instead.

I thought a scanlation into french was undesirable. Didn't intend to rip you off, I'll stop here. Whatever.

what a baby

Thanks for blueballing.

Let me blueball you a bit more. The editor's not was missing in the french one, so here you go.

Zeldris borrowed Demon King's power, that's why Diane couldn't use any ability. He is but a messenger of the DK

>you will never kiss a giant with lips bigger than your face

The hell? Why do you even care?

I understand that. But Piety activates if your enemy runs away from you, exactly what Diane did. That means Zeldris doesn't have Piety.

>I thought a scanlation into french was undesirable. Didn't intend to rip you off, I'll stop here. Whatever.
This is a bit of my fault for not mentioning the language doesn't matter in the interdition. I'll let this slide for now but I won't be so understanding next time.

Wow what a faggot

Because I have my wishes?

>slow as shit threads
>only half the chapter translated
>no one likes my nigga king anymore
This is the absolute worst timeline

Scary. I wonder what you'll do.
Run to mommy to cry? Report to the FBI?
Kys yourself.

I already deleted the crap scanlation, so don't worry, I won't do it again and don't intend to finish this one or rather redo it either.

> I made a translation but you can't use it!

The hell? What kind of manchild are you? It's not like it's used by niggerstream that gets money from their ads.

>kys yourself.

kys.

>but I won't be so understanding next time.

What, you're gonna sue him?

this guy

You do that, no one gives a shit about your script if you throw a fit when it's actually used.

His magic is literally called God. Written like Demon King. He is like a second Demon King.

>we could have had the chapter right now
>instead we have to wait until sunday/monday for a niggaish translation
Damn you, Demon King!

Congrats user.

You just won the "faggot of the day" award.

>I'll let this slide for now but I won't be so understanding next time.
user, until today I didn't know anyone was even doing a NnT script in french. I took the early translation into english as a good thing but if you're going to just take your ball and leave it's not going to really hurt anyone.

I'd still be waiting for niggastream to put out their translation in a couple days and just skimming the japanese raws for visual clues until then.

Of course, that's why he only is a messenger of the DK and not a commandment. OG Piety was still alive.

Zeldris didn't call himself a 10C here so he simply wasn't yet for some reason. And in the end we never saw Estarossa.

here are still a fuckton of stuffs that didn't happen like GrayRoad joining.

>I'll let this slide for now

Oh wow

>frog TL is an insufferable cunt
>typesetter-kun has nuts the size of a needle's head

I've never seen a early french tl posted either so it's probably the first time he's doing it.

He's seems to be indifferent about having wasted the time to typeset it. Perhaps he's just high right now.

whoa watch out guys

Well you are one obnoxious piece of shit if I ever saw one.

Don't be such a beta faggot and continue. This is Sup Forums so who gives a shit? Fuck that asshole.

Fuck it, I bet they're the same person and he just wanted attention.

>This is Sup Forums so who gives a shit? Fuck that asshole.
He translates spoilers and all the volume stuff. I'd rather keep getting that. Thanks.

>post something that can be used by anyone on a public website
>get pissed that someone uses it
OY VEY

why are frogs such pieces of trash?

So what's the point of posting the script? The result is the same anyway.

He only wants the french fanbase to read it.

>boohoo muh spoiler and volume stuff

Anyone can do this. We're not obliged to suck this moron's cock just because he's translating stuff.

Translators acting high and mighty again. This shit pisses me off more than anything.

Frenchfags being full of shit as usual.

What's the point of translating anything if you just want purposely piss people off? Go cry yourself to sleep

>Anyone can do this.
But no one actually does. If we had several TLs in the fanbase someone could have provided his own script by now. The only TL who cares about this series enough to actually translate seems to be him. The only other one I know is l on tumblr and they don't translate chapters just additional NnT stuff.

Where's the script? My french is not very good but I can try to translate the rest of the chapter.

I pretty much simply want my French scripts to be read, nothing more, hence the header.
Of course I'm not happy to see them used outside of their intended use.

Here's a google translation of the pages that the user didn't do. You can understand everything just fine.

Page 9:
"Shape Gaïa !!!"

... huh ... ah? ... what?

My magic ...
Does not activate?

I sealed your magic ...
... be reassured, I will return it to you soon.

Page 9:
He sealed my magic !?
I'm the king of the Giants for now ... and he made it all so easy ...
Unbelievable. …He is too strong !!
There is something different about him in relation to the other Commandment ...

My name is Zeldris, I borrow the magic of the King of the Demons and make use of it.
... in other words, I am the replacement of the King of the Demons.

The magic of the King of Demons ...?
The replacement ... of the King of the Demons !?

You have to choose…
King of the Giants Dolor.

Page 11:
Or you die here
Or you become a Commandment like us.

... with the King of the Fairies, your bravery resonates to the world of the Demons ... if you feel the desire, we will give you even more power.
What do you say, Dolor? This is not a bad thing.

The ...
As if I'm going to gober your ...

Page 12:
I, who see the flight of the battle as a shame worse than death, I was given two choices at that time.
So either death ... or become a Commandment.

* Haah *
* Haah *

What ... what do you mean by that !!? than…
* Haah *
Even if Diane makes a different choice from yours ... no, whatever she chooses, she will never come back !?

…I just wanted to know
What choice was the right one to live as a Commandment and die as King of the Giants.

Dolor ...

It can not be that ...
Diane ... !!!

Page 13:
King of the Giants Dolor, heaven has given you two things.
Your unique strength. And loneliness.

A body that surpasses that of the Giants, a skin blue as a sapphire, the four arms to the appearance of rocks.
It appears that you have been treated like a stranger among yours ...

The King of the Giants

A Giant who abhors fighting is not a Giant.
You're not like us.

Is not very different ...
…of me.

Page 14:
As a Giant who places importance in battles and strength, you are now still revered as king of the Giants.
There is no one who can understand you with all his heart ...

... but we Demons are different.
My answer is ...
That is why the very existence of the Demons is foreign to the world.

Now choose.
Die
…I've decided.
No, it's already decided.
Or become a Command.

Do not do that !! Diane.
You do not have to choose ...

Pages 15-16:
Dianeeeeee !!!!

Hooooop.

Page 17:
Di ...
Dia ... do not?

Ahah.
I was able to come back !!

I ... I can not believe my eyes !! What choice could you make ...!?
No ... it's impossible for you to come back here anyway. …How are you-

Hey? Oh that. So…

Page 18:
... well, I ran away. "

To the right of Dolor: ...
Hop, I run away.

You, too, came back, King.

I'm happy ... I ... I ...

----

What will happen now?

W E W

Bon sang.

Then I'd rather have no one do it. All these assholes getting full of themselves thinking they can order us around on the internet just because there are not many people providing translations. It pisses me off.

If he doesn't want people to use it then he shouldn't post it in the first place. The internet is a free place.